What's The Worst Sex Partner You've Ever Had?

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Aiyo @2stepz_ahead whatever happened to that ? ?

2stepz_ahead: ay Bruh don’t call her that.

man....i dodged that chick.

why would i stick around.

i was embarrassed for myself when no one was there...why would i be seen with her in public
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Met a chick, was pretty much a friend of the family. She was BAD, pretty AF, nice body, nice skin. Had her over one morning and besides her looking good, everything else was horrible. Head was wack, ? was wack, sex skills was wack (moans was sexy tho), wasn't flexible at all, and she just didn't have the womanly softness. Gave it a 2nd n 3rd time and same ? .

My Brothers that know Her and homies that seen Her be like, dam Will U let her get away...I just shake my head.

And really, shes the wife type minus the sexual aspects.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so not one of you mf's said "your mom" yet?

where the hell am i?
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Met a chick, was pretty much a friend of the family. She was BAD, pretty AF, nice body, nice skin. Had her over one morning and besides her looking good, everything else was horrible. Head was wack, ? was wack, sex skills was wack (moans was sexy tho), wasn't flexible at all, and she just didn't have the womanly softness. Gave it a 2nd n 3rd time and same ? .

My Brothers that know Her and homies that seen Her be like, dam Will U let her get away...I just shake my head.

You couldn't train her?

Amazing how much I hear how bad the baddest looking chicks wax game be wack

My ex was my worst. I had to literally get ? . Almost like a ritual to have sex with her because she was an alcoholic and having sex ? was fun to her.

She also had to have covers over her. I didn't understand man I couldn't even watch her give me head so she would be under the cover hot sucking me up.

• Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This chick I used to smash across the hall from me had the g.o.a.t ? body. ? liveeee but she couldn't ride, o could only duck in 3 positions, she didn't want to get on top, probably couldn't ride but her moans were sooooo trash.

Sound like she was in labor pushing a baby out.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Midget gave me the worst ? ever. Crazy gal likely to rip my ? off had i not told her to chill.

Midget huh ?

LOL, I knew this thread would deliver.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Smashing a chick i knew for a min, switched positions to doggy, guess her she aint wash her ass or literally took a ? before we ? cause immediatly i smelled doo doo, ? was disgusting, acted like i nut and got the ? outta there, never smashed her again after that

BODYBAG!
    @Max.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You couldn't train her?

Amazing how much I hear how bad the baddest looking chicks wax game be wack

My ex was my worst. I had to literally get ? . Almost like a ritual to have sex with her because she was an alcoholic and having sex ? was fun to her.

She also had to have covers over her. I didn't understand man I couldn't even watch her give me head so she would be under the cover hot sucking me up.

It be true esp when u younger... they be lazy and either just lay there and moan or cant ride worth a ? /run from the ? .. i think it's cuz ? be so happy to get a chance to hit they pretty ass they let ? slide
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah just like every other aspect of life their looks carry them....even through sex....in their minds of course....
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woat head I let this fine ass Megan fox looking white ? with braces top me in undergrad. ? was like getting face from a ninja blender while trapped in a washing machine.

Woat sex I was dating this fine ass African aka in undergrad and on spring break I smashed like 3 of her homegirls... Well smashed two got top from one... ? it I used to be a scumbag. So whole time during sb one of her baddest homegirls a cheerleader at my undergrad was flirting and eyeing me all wk at the beach. So we exchanged number on some ninja ? . Soon as we get back from campus she hmu asking me what I'm doing... So she come thru to my apt. Breh when I tell you this ? was so fine and had a body that belongs in ill-pix. Box=trash head= trash ? game=trash

It was like Ol dude said earlier about the Cambodian jump on some biblical ? 1st thotlonians 3:17 "for it is easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than a ? to pass thru the opening of this ? slot" ? was stupid tight not in a good way either. So she couldn't take ? then when we finally got a slight amount of ? in and start stroking she start convulsions and ? like she possessed. So I'm like how bout u get on top... So she get on top she doing that ? scoot motion on just the head giving my thighs Indian burn while making my ? uncomfortable af. So I'm like ? this... I flip her over I'm going to hit from the back... Every time I get in...and get one stroke in she'd arch her back like a frightened alley cat or slide down into a puddle of wasted time and crushed ? bag dreams. So eventually I short stroke my way to a nut and send her on her way.

A wk later the African chick found out I smashed her cheerleader friend and began to stalk me crying and ? outside my door and the cheer friend was stalking me trying to get me to smash again for the next few years..so then I got the campus reputation of ? the ? out of ? and making them crazy which endeared me to the hoes and jump offs but all the wifey types were too afraid to ? with me.

Crazy ? was the African aka must've been low key jealous of the cheer chick because she didn't give a ? that I smashed her best friend and another one of her homegirls during spring break but she was made af that I smashed the cheer chick. Oh well...
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You couldn't train her?

Nah, not training no 36 yr old. Plus the flexibility and not having a soft body killed any hope of that. And Her lack of flexibility was WOAT. If shes laying on her back, one I put her legs in the air, they could barely go past putting her body in the L shape.

Yea, she did the same thing, trying to hide her face. Told Her I wanted to see Her face nx time and she was cool w/ it.

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    2012 - Her Mom tried to hook us up. We go on a couple dates...so one day she comes over and I'm thinkin Ima get bawls deep...I pull her pants down with a plan to put in some tounge work....Bruuuuuhhhhhhh that shid smelled like rotten tuna....I almost vomited. I told her let's just take our time and not rush into things.

I waited about week out of respect for her Mom...then just ended it...told her I needed to focus on grad school. Lol

:joy: Cant remember my WOAT but I had a couple of these smh I read somewhere that this is normal for some women at times for some reason but still.....

giphy.gif

I forget who exactly, but according to one of the female posters on here it isn't normal and is a result of "this corrupt system."

@Kai spoke on it. I think even Real Lady did as well.

If a broad got stank ? , it's usually 'cause she has trichomoniasis. She needs to holler at the clinic.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woat head I let this fine ass Megan fox looking white ? with braces top me in undergrad. ? was like getting face from a ninja blender while trapped in a washing machine.

Woat sex I was dating this fine ass African aka in undergrad and on spring break I smashed like 3 of her homegirls... Well smashed two got top from one... ? it I used to be a scumbag. So whole time during sb one of her baddest homegirls a cheerleader at my undergrad was flirting and eyeing me all wk at the beach. So we exchanged number on some ninja ? . Soon as we get back from campus she hmu asking me what I'm doing... So she come thru to my apt. Breh when I tell you this ? was so fine and had a body that belongs in ill-pix. Box=trash head= trash ? game=trash

It was like Ol dude said earlier about the Cambodian jump on some biblical ? 1st thotlonians 3:17 "for it is easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than a ? to pass thru the opening of this ? slot" ? was stupid tight not in a good way either. So she couldn't take ? then when we finally got a slight amount of ? in and start stroking she start convulsions and ? like she possessed. So I'm like how bout u get on top... So she get on top she doing that ? scoot motion on just the head giving my thighs Indian burn while making my ? uncomfortable af. So I'm like ? this... I flip her over I'm going to hit from the back... Every time I get in...and get one stroke in she'd arch her back like a frightened alley cat or slide down into a puddle of wasted time and crushed ? bag dreams. So eventually I short stroke my way to a nut and send her on her way.

A wk later the African chick found out I smashed her cheerleader friend and began to stalk me crying and ? outside my door and the cheer friend was stalking me trying to get me to smash again for the next few years..so then I got the campus reputation of ? the ? out of ? and making them crazy which endeared me to the hoes and jump offs but all the wifey types were too afraid to ? with me.

Crazy ? was the African aka must've been low key jealous of the cheer chick because she didn't give a ? that I smashed her best friend and another one of her homegirls during spring break but she was made af that I smashed the cheer chick. Oh well...

dead.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill read this thread later...and add...but one of mines was when this chick had an allergic reaction to these condoms I bought in Prague....? was ungodly