Article from a black woman saying "Black Men Are Terrorists" SMH

Options

Comments

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

lol

most men i've interacted in real life...
    I think the perception that women are coddled comes partially from past practices where women actually were coddled, so it's fair to say that's a product of patriarchy. I think it's also due to the modern way women address issues. For example, if I get stupidly ? and something bad happens to me. People may condemn what happened to me, but it's also understood that my actions put me in a vulnerable state and I have to take responsibility for that. No one would ever argue that point in a man's case. For women, the reaction by many is different. They seem to argue for the right of women to behave as recklessly as they want, and if anything bad happens, she bears no responsibility whatsoever. To men, that reaction seems like coddling because it's drilled in us from day one that we have to be responsible for our actions no matter what happens.

lol Yes, white men catch hell from feminists too. The difference is many of them don't give a ? . They have real power, so what do they care about some birds clucking at them. However, it's not like white men haven't come up with their own movements to go against women (e.g. MGTOW). Ya'll come at us hard, and we haven't come up with some kinda movement to bash or oppose you. We mostly call the ones of you we don't like "? " and keep it moving. Just recognize that the damage you do to us is far more than white women do or even can do to white men. At the end of the day, white elites are constantly trying to smear black men (and black women too for that matter). They don't even have to say anything when they can simply pick up some black feminist ? and say "Look, we told you they were bad. Even their own women think they are savages."

think u are referring to ? sex. i know just as many women and men who have very little sympathy for women who have advantage of after ? or high sex. it's a complicated issue then most make it out to be. there is a culture of men who purposely get liquor and drugs not for their own use but to take advantage of unsuspecting women. which most men i've encountered either are in denial about or see no issue with it. but that is the behavior others are trying to discourage, though i admit some of these laws being introduced in some places are making things worst. but is not about coddling women

otherwise ? women who drive ? and or do other criminal ? while ? are prosecuted for their crimes same as men. who out here is saying any different? who is out here is seriously advocating that women be able to do whatever while ? without having to pay for the consequences. both yall ? and you cheat on ur bf don't cry ? unless he held you down

the differences in sentencing i would attribute mainly to patriarchy

that said, what ur post have really boiled down to is that blk mn aren't the main perpetrators and/or don't have any power to do anything about sexism within our society ...we already have enough problems...

you make some good points...

and as i already admitted some blk feminist and or blk women are a part of the problem and contribute to racism so no need to keep alliterating that fact

but to a small extent i'd argue its a cop out...we still have control over what media we support; what comes out of our mouths; how/when we vote; what causes we support;we can take steps to challenge our own implicit biases, etc

i'll leave it at that because we are talking in circles

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I'm bout to close this ? ....tf is yall still talkin about

? , I ain't even notice you was moddin' like that.

How long you been a mod ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

z8fmiopcq5wr.gif

You're just now figuring that out???

t9r40zlw75sd.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

z8fmiopcq5wr.gif

t9r40zlw75sd.gif

This ? opened the spoiler just to clown the post. Y'all are funny.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

? , I ain't even notice you was moddin' like that.

How long you been a mod ?

Couple months lol I mainly only do ? in LCA tho
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

z8fmiopcq5wr.gif

t9r40zlw75sd.gif

Lol

Do you read my posts before flagging em or nah?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Someone needs to stop quoting white stats and step into reality. Both my wife and I work for fortune 100's and it's quite clear Black women dominate the work space. And it doesn't matter one bit to me so, long as Black Men and Women know the opposition. But more importantly that we work collectively to combine our finances to obtain the lifestyle we are both comfortable with.

The bold is where I feel one of the biggest divides is between black men and women when it comes to relationships.

Exactly. black women want all the money and they ? money... black men will commbine our money to live happy and build...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have no problems with that cause the ? shouldn't have been made a thread in the first place.

We currently talking about certain ? being mad cause some black men make $15 per hour and some black women make $13 per hour and they are being oppressed by the extra $2 some of the black men are making.

Ain't that some ? !!!???

lol Wait bruh, you got ? ? up. The argument often times is that such a gap doesn't exist. If I'm doing the same job as someone else and they are getting paid $2 more for something that has nothing to do with the job, I got the right to be mad. So if that ? was actually going on and women were ? , they'd have the right. The problem is the game isn't anywhere near that pronounced.

u can be mad all u want but if that person been on teh job longer and has more work experience than you u have no right to mad....pay ur dues
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

z8fmiopcq5wr.gif

t9r40zlw75sd.gif

Lol

Do you read my posts before flagging em or nah?

I skimmed through them.

'Seemed to be the same talking points you've used many times in the past, so I flagged accordingly.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

I have no problems with that cause the ? shouldn't have been made a thread in the first place.

We currently talking about certain ? being mad cause some black men make $15 per hour and some black women make $13 per hour and they are being oppressed by the extra $2 some of the black men are making.

Ain't that some ? !!!???

lol Wait bruh, you got ? ? up. The argument often times is that such a gap doesn't exist. If I'm doing the same job as someone else and they are getting paid $2 more for something that has nothing to do with the job, I got the right to be mad. So if that ? was actually going on and women were ? , they'd have the right. The problem is the game isn't anywhere near that pronounced.

u can be mad all u want but if that person been on teh job longer and has more work experience than you u have no right to mad....pay ur dues

That's fair. We're talking about if all things were considered equal and one person was getting paid more than the other. Such a gender gap isn't really as pronounced as feminists make it seem, but they have the right to protest if such a gap exists.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Boyce Watkins' Channel: Dr. G. Murray: Madame Noire Calling Black Men "terrorists" Is Reckless & Dangerous

Definitely a message to so-called Black feminists.

@Madame_CJSkywalker ... what do you think of this video ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj7XAaAiut8
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know what these women need they need to marry themselves they so miserable yall
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Boyce Watkins' Channel: Dr. G. Murray: Madame Noire Calling Black Men "terrorists" Is Reckless & Dangerous

Definitely a message to so-called Black feminists.

@Madame_CJSkywalker ... what do you think of this video ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj7XAaAiut8

not to say she doesn't have wisdom to impart ...

but the 'dr' in the title is misleading...thought she was a doctor of social sciences.... but she's a medical doctor

just doing reading on her and a lot of her beliefs, affirmations are rooted in christianity. here's a link to her book

https://www.amazon.com/Biblical-Family-Structure-Book-One/dp/0692537848

i use to think like her but there was always this contempt for femininity/ womanhood and this fear and or exalting of manhood i observed/felt growing up. wasn't quite able to articulate how i felt or why things were the way they were until i started reading more about history and blk feminism. a big part of blk feminism is understanding how one’s actions and beliefs affect others, which patriarchal masculinity systematically avoids by upholding a more individualistic mentality

there are feminist who contribute to racism. but this idea that blk feminism or feminism period is inherently an arm of white supremacy is bunk. feminsim is about fighting against the isms of our world, especially blk feminism. the isms are what keep as divided and subjugated opposed to confronting the isms

that said, the use of the word "terrorist" was exploitative and offensive to say the least....i've said as much

interesting though the concerns the author raises, like the pervasiveness of street harassment for example, were not given serious consideration by dr murray over the 50 minute long discussion...who tried to just ? it off as some phenomenon made up by feminist ...further evidence that within society, and our community specifically, there is a strong inclination to dismiss this and misogyny/sexism as not being a real problem worthy of attention

and at times it just feels like a no win situation...

the times i see women come correct and with love and respect looking to discuss or and address causes they are passionate about with their male counterparts they are largely met with either contempt, condescension, gas-lighting, silence ... when said women resort to extreme means they are met with even more of the same
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited October 2017
    Options

but the 'dr' in the title is misleading...thought she was a doctor of social sciences.... but she's a medical doctor

just doing reading on her and a lot of her beliefs, affirmations are rooted in christianity. here's a link to her book

i use to think like her but there was always this contempt for femininity/ womanhood and this fear and or exalting of manhood i observed/felt growing up. wasn't quite able to articulate how i felt or why things were the way they were until i started reading more about history and blk feminism. a big part of blk feminism is understanding how one’s actions and beliefs affect others, which patriarchal masculinity systematically avoids by upholding a more individualistic mentality

there are feminist who contribute to racism. but this idea that blk feminism or feminism period is inherently an arm of white supremacy is bunk. feminsim is about fighting against the isms of our world, especially blk feminism. the isms are what keep as divided and subjugated opposed to confronting the isms

that said, the use of the word "terrorist" was exploitative and offensive to say the least....i've said as much

interesting though the concerns the author raises, like the pervasiveness of street harassment for example, were not given serious consideration by dr murray over the 50 minute long discussion...who tried to just ? it off as some phenomenon made up by feminist ...further evidence that within society, and our community specifically, there is a strong inclination to dismiss this and misogyny/sexism as not being a real problem worthy of attention

the times i see women come correct and with love and respect looking to discuss or and address causes they are passionate about with their male counterparts they are largely met with either contempt, condescension, gas-lighting, silence ... when said women resort to extreme means they are met with even more of the same

The bold isn't true. She said that the street harassment is bad and it's indefensible. What else do you want to be said about that. Crime, disrespect, etc... all that stuff is bad and should be handled, but you don't handle it by making some wholesale attack on an entire group because of the bad behavior of a minority within that group.

Also, her primary point (from what I saw before I got bored and stopped the video) was that the black family is important and that we as a people can't rise without repairing that unit. Do you agree with her on that point?

Also, why does the exalting of manhood bother you? I do understand that in a lot of cases, exalting manhood has been attached to the denigrating of womanhood. That doesn't have to happen though. We can simultaneously extol the virtues of both masculinity and femininity. Why is that feminists feel that to promote femininity and womanhood, you have to lower masculinity and manhood?
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well there goes the "terrorists" associated with us.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited October 2017
    Options

The bold isn't true. She said that the street harassment is bad and it's indefensible. What else do you want to be said about that. Crime, disrespect, etc... all that stuff is bad and should be handled, but you don't handle it by making some wholesale attack on an entire group because of the bad behavior of a minority within that group.

Also, her primary point (from what I saw before I got bored and stopped the video) was that the black family is important and that we as a people can't rise without repairing that unit. Do you agree with her on that point?

Also, why does the exalting of manhood bother you? I do understand that in a lot of cases, exalting manhood has been attached to the denigrating of womanhood. That doesn't have to happen though. We can simultaneously extol the virtues of both masculinity and femininity. Why is that feminists feel that to promote femininity and womanhood, you have to lower masculinity and manhood?

i have no issue with exalting manhood just as long as it's not at the expense of womanhood..which has historically been the case imho

this idea that feminist are trying to emasculate men is not true. we, at least, i'm concerned with many of the social constructions of femininity and masculinity and how that shapes our interactions. for ex, boys are not only taught that their heterosexuality is a pillar of manhood, but that their manliness depends on their sexual desire for women. Physicality and aggression are measuring sticks of manhood. and when we explore issues like ? prevention or even monogamy it is implicated men have little to no control over their sexual desires given an opportunity. so how can we hope to address street harassment when men are acting accordingly in the presence of an attractive woman. how can we tell ppl be respectful when they see a woman in a short dress walk pass when we shame women who wear revealing clothing

the blk family is of utmost importance... but for me confronting the -isms like sexism and racism... misogyny ....and understanding how one’s actions and beliefs affect others ultimately serves to empower blk ppl and by extension the blk family

to me she was downplaying the prevalence of street harassment....and by extension the misogyny others have complained of...almost just paying lip service...from what i seen she basically was making the case for subscribing to patriarchy

and small minority? if all these women are online and irl speaking of instances they felt fearful and objectified simply walking down the street is it just a small minority responsible? have they all been brainwashed or they all exaggerating. we going to continue to portray them as having stank attitudes who don't know how to accept a compliment

again not saying all men, specifically all blk men, are a problem or at fault... but let's be real
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited October 2017
    Options

i have no issue with exalting manhood just as long as it's not at the expense of womanhood..which has historically been the case imho

this idea that feminist are trying to emasculate men is not true. we, at least, i'm concerned with many of the social constructions of femininity and masculinity and how that shapes our interactions. for ex, boys are not only taught that their heterosexuality is a pillar of manhood, but that their manliness depends on their sexual desire for women. Physicality and aggression are measuring sticks of manhood. and when we explore issues like ? prevention or even monogamy it is implicated men have little to no control over their sexual desires given an opportunity. so how can we hope to address street harassment when men are acting accordingly in the presence of an attractive woman. how can we tell ppl be respectful when they see a woman in a short dress walk pass when we shame women who wear revealing clothing

the blk family is of utmost importance... but for me confronting the -isms like sexism and racism... misogyny ....and understanding how one’s actions and beliefs affect others ultimately serves to empower blk ppl and by extension the blk family

to me she was downplaying the prevalence of street harassment....and by extension the misogyny others have complained of...almost just paying lip service...from what i seen she basically was making the case for subscribing to patriarchy

and small minority? if all these women are online and irl speaking of instances they felt fearful and objectified simply walking down the street is it just a small minority responsible? have they all been brainwashed or they all exaggerating. we going to continue to portray them as having stank attitudes who don't know how to accept a compliment

again not saying all men, specifically all blk men, are a problem or at fault... but let's be real

Fair enough. So you're only against patriarchy because of the traditional tendency for it to keep women down? So you would have no problem if, hypothetically speaking, men did hold more power in society, but not because women were barred from holding power, but more because men on average sought to have that power? That's not the case of course, but even if men eliminated misogynistic and sexist practices, it may still be unlikely that power is split evenly among men and women as some feminists seem to think should be the case.

On a completely different note, since I'm asking questions, if abortion was put to a vote and the country clearly voted against it, would you accept that the majority of the people in the country are simply against abortion as a practice or would you continue push for it holding the stance that it's part of a patriarchal scheme to hold women back?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man somebody lock this ? .
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I swear, the black man is THE most hated person on the planet, which is ? up because we're also the most coveted person on the planet.

This ? here basically confirms what I'm talking about....

aksa1p75yocn.png
    93lq57j3dzu2.png

Just raw curbage from all sides of women who truly believe they ? is diamond-encrusted. You niggs goin learn one of these days. They out here putting on "? all you dark muhfuckas" shows on, and there's no color line for it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I swear, the black man is THE most hated person on the planet, which is ? up because we're also the most coveted person on the planet.

aksa1p75yocn.png
    93lq57j3dzu2.png

Just raw curbage from all sides of women who truly believe they ? is diamond-encrusted. You niggs goin learn one of these days. They out here putting on "? all you dark muhfuckas" shows on, and there's no color line for it.

You know what? I'm more mad at the dudes that have got that have given that chick the gall to say some ? like that. ? , please stop chasing these white chicks. Please.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    an just like most chicks like her.......a ugly ? with money will have her hold her ass cheeks open for him
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

aksa1p75yocn.png
    93lq57j3dzu2.png

You know what? I'm more mad at the dudes that have got that have given that chick the gall to say some ? like that. ? , please stop chasing these white chicks. Please.

Ironically this is what she's telling ? to do....lmaooo
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

aksa1p75yocn.png
    93lq57j3dzu2.png

4714400.gif

Some these ? looking at the bold and thinking
    tumblr_inline_n0i0wy3HwU1qmi1x8.gif
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

Fair enough. So you're only against patriarchy because of the traditional tendency for it to keep women down? So you would have no problem if, hypothetically speaking, men did hold more power in society, but not because women were barred from holding power, but more because men on average sought to have that power? That's not the case of course, but even if men eliminated misogynistic and sexist practices, it may still be unlikely that power is split evenly among men and women as some feminists seem to think should be the case.
    i don't think there will ever be equal parity

but yea i don't hate men or hate/mind following a male leader

just disagree with this idea that women aren't capable of leading...and i believe traditional gender norms, the practice of patriarchy are dehumanizing and exaggerates the differences between us to the detriment of everyone with the exception of only a few

On a completely different note, since I'm asking questions, if abortion was put to a vote and the country clearly voted against it, would you accept that the majority of the people in the country are simply against abortion as a practice or would you continue push for it holding the stance that it's part of a patriarchal scheme to hold women back?
    if the majority of ppl voted against abortion yet we still had a weak social safety net and access to birth control pills remains difficult for young, low income ppl, ppl without insurance to obtain (i.e. currently with the exception of the u.s. birth control pills are available over the counter in over hundred countries), i would hold the stance that it had more to do with this need we have to police the sexual behavior of women opposed to wanting to preserve life

and i always found it interesting that a lot of pro-life ppl have a change of heart once their daughter or mistress accidentally gets pregnant ...or they have a change of heart if the woman was ? or the pregnancy was the result of abuse or ? ... to me this says for pro lifers who is getting the abortion and what that person may represent plays a significant role more than ppl would like to readily admit
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

aksa1p75yocn.png
    93lq57j3dzu2.png

That's what she said in that post....don't chase her if you're doing it solely because you hate black women...