L3NU wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/LunHybOKIjU

Can't front this went way harder than mosh

Well, ? :joy:
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? don't like em now? Lol

He been trash since he came back almost 10 years ago. Should've stayed gone. Encore was a better note to go out than this ? and that was hot gonorrhea infested horse ? . I actually like Relapse but most thought it was ass. Especially his stans. That's probably why I like it more cause it really ? those weirdos off.
  • Broddie
    edited October 2017
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    @ this point crackkkanem just gotta ? on a record & the 'Stew'pids will buy it making it #1....all I know is The shady crackkka Klansmen marshall mathers better have a o foolish pride so many styles ? remix on this crackkka ? for the housenigger sell outs that support him.. lol

It's crazy how this alias is still around in 2017 talking like it's still 2004. Talk about dedication.

I'm no alias I'm just a real ? if ya blk & u support feminem After them racist tapes u need a head shot cuz u r basically saying u Support trump, ? , Duke , them devils n Charlottesville & white supremacy...

Y r u acting like that shady cracka Klansmen feminem ain't got freestyles/raps/records dissin BLK PEOPLE???

If this is still the same person it was back in 2004 you should damn well recognize me. I used to mod in The Reason and was far from Eminem's biggest fan. Though at least I was objective enough to recognize when he put out good music.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Meh the freestyle

Waits for Trump and the GOP to do the whole hip hop is hateful blah blah blah etc thing
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    @ this point crackkkanem just gotta ? on a record & the 'Stew'pids will buy it making it #1....all I know is The shady crackkka Klansmen marshall mathers better have a o foolish pride so many styles ? remix on this crackkka ? for the housenigger sell outs that support him.. lol

It's crazy how this alias is still around in 2017 talking like it's still 2004. Talk about dedication.

I'm no alias I'm just a real ? if ya blk & u support feminem After them racist tapes u need a head shot cuz u r basically saying u Support trump, ? , Duke , them devils n Charlottesville & white supremacy...

Y r u acting like that shady cracka Klansmen feminem ain't got freestyles/raps/records dissin BLK PEOPLE???

If this is still the same person it was back in 2004 you should damn well recognize me. I used to mod in The Reason and was far from Eminem's biggest fan. Though at least I was objective enough to recognize when he put out good music.

U got me confused I signed up on here late 07 & didn't start posting till 08.......& I'm A blk man & I came out a blk woman idk about u but idgaf about that shady crackkka Klansmen feminem rap skillz ...... feminem is on record RAPPING he don't like that ? ? ? his rap skills & back n 99 Marshall had the nerve to call Lauryn Hill a ? word over a RUMOR of her being racist towards whites..........so that cracka Marshall has to pay for them racist tapes cuz it's not a rumour its a fact feminem is a cross dressing ? bigot racist ? who hates ? ... & I got proof...get it I got PROOF*ja rule voice* lol

https://youtu.be/ya7h344Mk38

https://youtu.be/swE-f1xjITM

& That shady Klansmen lied about the blk gf ? him!
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

First 50 secs is trash.....I hear the bars but..not feeling it

I hope he have this recorded to a beat somewhere, I can’t do it accapella
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Illbot kick @gee757 from this thread for not knowing how to be anybody but himself
  • Midwest_Journalist
    Midwest_Journalist Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I really stopped caring after the first three albums. But I'm expecting only 3 good songs (if that). I have a strong feeling one will be a Kendrick Lamar feature.
  • Broddie
    Options

U got me confused I signed up on here late 07 & didn't start posting till 08.......& I'm A blk man & I came out a blk woman idk about u but idgaf about that shady crackkka Klansmen feminem rap skillz ...... feminem is on record RAPPING he don't like that ? ? ? his rap skills & back n 99 Marshall had the nerve to call Lauryn Hill a ? word over a RUMOR of her being racist towards whites..........so that cracka Marshall has to pay for them racist tapes cuz it's not a rumour its a fact feminem is a cross dressing ? bigot racist ? who hates ? ... & I got proof...get it I got PROOF*ja rule voice* lol

https://youtu.be/ya7h344Mk38

https://youtu.be/swE-f1xjITM

& That shady Klansmen lied about the blk gf ? him!

I was still mod in those years too. All the way up until the original forums closed down for good and the IC hiatus happened. Weren't you the dude alway making anti g-unit and shady threads? i've seen this song before.
  • Stew
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yea he shouldn't have done it a Cappella but I'm sure he did it so the words could be heard.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Broddie
    Options
    This is gonna be cornier than when he tried to go at Bush Jr. and that was already corny as ? .
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    It’s good he said what he said. Delivery was all ? awkward tho. I’m sure with that subject matter it can be done better but meh.

He’s put out ? singles these last few years that haven’t left me optimistic on a new album. I got the same vibe from him now that I did when Encore dropped... We’ll see.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't listen to that cringe flow.
  • Stew
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Ya'll gassin that freestyle.

Call'em out bro
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SolemnSauce quote this and throw that kobe pic on the bottom cuz.
    Javier Solis
    19 minutes ago
    Eminem can absolutely end anyone, true goat
    OoWee BJizzle
    19 minutes ago
    Its great to know that Em is on the right side of history✊. This is pure greatness
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I always said Eminem is good at rapping, I just don't like his production.

But that freestyle was hot!

Maybe he should do an acapella album.
  • Stew
    Options
    Lol @ referring to outsiders :/ could've swore u meant "yall" as in somebody in this thread.
  • Lefty_
    Options
    Relapse was dope, produced well, had good songs, and good concepts, and good lyrics but them accents in his delivery ? it all the way up. It's like havin a pretty ? like OB but she got halitosis.
  • Lefty_
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Lol @ referring to outsiders :/ could've swore u meant "yall" as in somebody in this thread.

I did mean these ? . You know I don't give a ? about nobody feelings. I just posted those comments because I said we should do it on the first page. If shenco spit that ? we woulda ran him up outta here again. Take that trump dickriding out and em is black car on a saturday washed.