SEX DOLLS ARE COMING

Options

Comments

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U know on second thot a lot of females are turning into build a ? with the silicon ass/? injections.

While theyre starting to feel more n more like a robot the robots will probly start to feel more n more like humans.

I can see when this ? gets advanced havin these robots in strip clubs where u can ? n its not illegal bc they arent human.

Until they start to have rights

:lol::lol::lol:
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    What if it had a clench button? :#

? I'm not coming back in here. It's already gross to picture a man shagging a latex doll talkin all sexy to it, pulling its hair. Ewwww. That would be a deal breaker if I was told they had to resort to a sex doll for a while.

Not co-signing the sex doll, but it's hypocritical of a woman to say a doll is a deal breaker when some use battery operated toys and plastic and sometimes cucumbers. (Yes a lady I messed with once admitted to me she used a cucumber. LOL)
    Dude it's weird to walk around and snuggle with your sex toy. Something you ? all over... idc if the toy is shaped like a ? or human.

LMAO You had me bust out laughing in Starbucks with this one.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the beginning of Westworld!

I'd ? the dog snot out of Delores

Samesies.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Dude it's weird to walk around and snuggle with your sex toy. Something you ? all over... idc if the toy is shaped like a ? or human.

so by that logic it should be weird for a dude to walk around with his human s/o also lmao :D
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    What if it had a clench button? :#

? I'm not coming back in here. It's already gross to picture a man shagging a latex doll talkin all sexy to it, pulling its hair. Ewwww. That would be a deal breaker if I was told they had to resort to a sex doll for a while.

Not co-signing the sex doll, but it's hypocritical of a woman to say a doll is a deal breaker when some use battery operated toys and plastic and sometimes cucumbers. (Yes a lady I messed with once admitted to me she used a cucumber. LOL)

LMAO You had me bust out laughing in Starbucks with this one.

Nah having to resort to a sex doll says something about the mind. If a woman whipped out her ? and placed it on the table like a person or someshit and wanted me to say hi and introduce me to it, she's dying that night by ? idc how long it takes. But imo carrying around a sex doll, acting like it's part of the family is all the way ? up.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in my mid-teens when I saw a couple have a 3some with a sex doll.

Like someone else said...this benefits the MGTOW crowd
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    In-this-picture-taken-on-May-9-2017-ph.jpg

EDITORS-NOTE-Graphic-content-In-this.jpg

Yooo!!, that second picture is equal parts disturbing, hilarious and tragic all at the same time....

PlainBackEquestrian.gif
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo when they start running circuits through that jawn with ai can you imagine how well it will twerk and ride ? ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just wait until a billionaire uses stem cells to make skin and use it on this ?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can you elaborate more in terms of how you felt, how did you percieve their feelings madame?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can you elaborate more in terms of how you felt, how did you percieve their feelings madame?

That they were some freaks lol
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    just wait until a billionaire uses stem cells to make skin and use it on this ?

Then there would be no limitations, it could travel back in time. A hyper alloy endoskeleton surrounded by living tissue.

t-x

qfomwz0he83y.jpg
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

That they were some freaks lol

Did you think about trying that?
    Did you buy a kettlebell?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Imagine coming home to this ?

8daxbd5wu53s.jpg

Or this ?

e1g1cg5bvnmf.jpg

Imagine that the ? gets so sophisticated that for top dollar you can have an android Beyonce Rihanna who ever the ? you want.

Bunch of ? walking around with taraj p Henson bots.

It will happen. Imo we are witnessing the WESTERN FEMALE HUMBLE PIE in the making. These narcissist are seeing ETERNAL YOUTH and sex value market getting out of their hands.

How many will ADAPT?

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We aren't going anywhere. Deal with it.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleaning out her holes must be fun.

someone will make one that can self-clean..
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The wishful thinking in here is hysterical!