DEPRESSION---Ask a medical professional anything.

Options
13»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried therapy and walked away even MORE ? . ? is for suckas..

@the prime minister
    We're you more ? because you were made to confront your issues head on? Or because you expected your issues to be resolved? Or because you didn't connect with the therapist?

I was ? because it was a waste of time. Plus the whole situation was weird. It's not like talking to a family member, friend or mentor - where there's at least some kind of motive to see you good. In therapy you feel like a test subject.

? is bugged out, like you're being analyzed. Totally impersonal and uncomfortable as ? .

Smoke some weed and get some ? , that's what I say...

that way you feel biased viewpoints.
    i love for a ? to prove me wrong.....makes me get right.

but if a ? tell you what you want to hear....what progress you gonna make?

A therapist doesn't really tell you anything, they just ask questions. It's like the Socratic Method. As a sales guy, I do that ? to other people. That's why it ? me off. It's a manipulation tactic. Basically, you just let someone talk themselves into doing what they already know they need to do. Waste of time.

or it could be asking questions to get the person to open up to really admit what the problem is or who they are and why they make the decisions they make.

i do it all the time.

in under about 5-10 minutes i can tell exactly the type of person i am dealing with.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead We planned to have another one in 2017 after we had our first.

We might have one more in 2019.

que bueno.
    asi . yo neccesito practica con mi espanol. you gonna be my teacher?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MistyKnight
    why you have another baby?
    you wanna make a few dollars cleaning up my condo in pompano beach? but you gotta do it naked and bring ya own pole.

We don't live in Florida anymore but if you buy me and Pablo a summer house in pompano,
    we'll get back to you with further negotiations.

puedes pagar el renta pero no hombres en mi casa..solo mujeres o mi esposa :p

Lo siento, pero somos companeros de negocio con todos. No puedo hacer nada sin El porque El es mi jefe
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    @MistyKnight
    you wanna make a few dollars cleaning up my condo in pompano beach? but you gotta do it naked and bring ya own pole.

We don't live in Florida anymore but if you buy me and Pablo a summer house in pompano,

Lo siento, pero somos companeros de negocio con todos. No puedo hacer nada sin El porque El es mi jefe

waaau. que lindo....yo entiendo. ella dice jefe no esposo...waaau
    i guess he holding it down. jajajaja
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MistyKnight

Si, ahora el es mi papi dulce. No puedo jodar con mi estilo de vida! Soy comportando en El Internet y en vida real jajaja
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    @MistyKnight

Si, ahora el es mi papi dulce. No puedo jodar con mi estilo de vida! Soy comportando en El Internet y en vida real jajaja

lo sabe es correcto mami. aplauso