What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Migos' Quavo and Offset Tried Jumping a Guy Twice Their Size, Failed Miserably

13»

Replies

• SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Smh at this big nigga so these niggas just almost jumped you, swinging at your face(and not even do anything back) and all you say is "these are my brothas man we joked about this, it wasnt even supposed to be filmed?" like wtf when brothas do fight one of em doesnt just sit there and potentially take punches to the face, they BOTH fight. just say you aint wanna beat they asses and lose that check and keep it rockin. you look like more of a pussy not to fight back and make excuses the next day

When you're an adult who makes a living, not in the streets, have to provide for your kids and have things you can lose if you're caught on camera (let's not even assume dude did that in his past and has priors) you move differently. See this is my beef with social media, if he doesn't do anything he's a "pussy" for not wanting to fight 8 niggas ON CAMERA. And if he knocks them all out he's a "dumbass" cuz he threw his life away over some fuckin rappers of all people cuz one of em stepped on his shoe or some shit.

That man knows he could murder them niggas if he really wanted to and he knows in a physical confrontation it's not a problem he could beat all three of them up. He has nothing to prove especially to social media who just want bullshit for the sake of entertainment. No thanks, it's a Monday they can see that on the WWE....
    I understand your overall point, but that doesn't apply here. You don't go on camera explaining yourself after you get jumped by 8 people... And you come with some "oh it's jokes"

You can't just explain everything away with money. You sell your soul for some dollars? Fuck that. And if he was thinking the way you saying, he wouldn't be bodyguarding those silly niggas that 1) jump him for fun and 2) are likely to be involved in shootings putting his life at risk....

So Fuck all that "when you an adult with a job.." Shit

As a man you can't run with wild niggas letting them jump you and then you go on line telling people they yo friends.... And NOT EXPECT to be called a pussy. That isn't the way a man makes money. You don't belittle yourself for a dollar bruh

Stop that.
    Sorry Sierra Leone, one day we'll right the wrongs.
    RickyRich5onblackhandsideBender Rodriguez
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Migos know damn well they are just good at rapping
    tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
  • MD_PROPER MD_PROPER Way too many Tommy's not enough Ghosts.. Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    little man complex

tenor.gif?itemid=9046240

or I guess skinny dudes in their case

wat was offset fixing? His sleeve was already up

Buying time til help came

bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
  • 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    @HerbalVaporCapers is this a remake?

Lmao

Thankfully no kicks to a downed opponent were attempted this time

WOAT jumping attempt though for sure. Big dude ducked that Quavo punch like

88cypusv1f22.gif

maybe he read that thread and now knows that theres a move that can be done thatll get him fucked in the ass..

pause-button-2.png
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Shit remind me of Isiah Thomas punching Rick Mahorn in the head and Mahorn just laughing

ol7gJgw.gif?1?7428
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • power_wisdompower_wisdom Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all you guys calling him a pussy, would you call him a pussy to his face? If not wouldn't that make you the pussy?
    RickyRichtakedat
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these niggas from atlanta.....

close thread
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all you guys calling him a pussy, would you call him a pussy to his face? If not wouldn't that make you the pussy?

Some of em havent even been in a fight
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

power_wisdomBlackAX410
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark my words. These fools keep pickin fights and they'll mess around and get fucked up or worse.

They are picking their opponents with care. If they were really haphazard with it, they'd be dead because shooters are too common right now for them to still be breathing with this foolishness.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    PanchoYoSanchoCashmoneyDuxSolitary Soldier
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmaooo....it's like watching boys rough housing with their dad.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,208 Regulator
    these niggas from atlanta Lawrenceville .....

close thread

*fixed*
  • malik08malik08 Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Shit is sad that's like my 9yr old son trying to fight me lol.
    TheGOAT
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's Big Homie

Whoever can hit him in the face get a rank up

tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • ListencloserListencloser Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

that guy they tried to fight was their security guard

Noticed he didn’t throw a single punch back. Nigga did not want to lose his cushy job.
    The Greatest Rapper Alive
    Damn
    No Dope on Sundays
    The Saga Continues
    4:44
    Wins & Losses
    I Really Rap
    Drogas Light
    All Amerikkkan Bada$$
    The Wild
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Smh at this big nigga so these niggas just almost jumped you, swinging at your face(and not even do anything back) and all you say is "these are my brothas man we joked about this, it wasnt even supposed to be filmed?" like wtf when brothas do fight one of em doesnt just sit there and potentially take punches to the face, they BOTH fight. just say you aint wanna beat they asses and lose that check and keep it rockin. you look like more of a pussy not to fight back and make excuses the next day

When you're an adult who makes a living, not in the streets, have to provide for your kids and have things you can lose if you're caught on camera (let's not even assume dude did that in his past and has priors) you move differently. See this is my beef with social media, if he doesn't do anything he's a "pussy" for not wanting to fight 8 niggas ON CAMERA. And if he knocks them all out he's a "dumbass" cuz he threw his life away over some fuckin rappers of all people cuz one of em stepped on his shoe or some shit.

That man knows he could murder them niggas if he really wanted to and he knows in a physical confrontation it's not a problem he could beat all three of them up. He has nothing to prove especially to social media who just want bullshit for the sake of entertainment. No thanks, it's a Monday they can see that on the WWE....
    I understand your overall point, but that doesn't apply here. You don't go on camera explaining yourself after you get jumped by 8 people... And you come with some "oh it's jokes"

You can't just explain everything away with money. You sell your soul for some dollars? Fuck that. And if he was thinking the way you saying, he wouldn't be bodyguarding those silly niggas that 1) jump him for fun and 2) are likely to be involved in shootings putting his life at risk....

So Fuck all that "when you an adult with a job.." Shit

As a man you can't run with wild niggas letting them jump you and then you go on line telling people they yo friends.... And NOT EXPECT to be called a pussy. That isn't the way a man makes money. You don't belittle yourself for a dollar bruh

Stop that.

Yes i will money is god