LordZuko
LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/eEMIUy_ySA4

Not gonna lie had me in my feelings a little bit

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    keeping it a buck , ive never been stopped by police driving, like ever.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Yea I saw this a couple months ago...dark humor to a ? T
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

I never have for a bs reason (broken taillight), but then again I'm not a black man.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • fortyacres
    Options
    so its wack that ive never been stopped by a cop , lmaooo , only on the IC.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still ? ..
  • fortyacres
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Still ? ..

JoyousConsiderateHound.gif
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    very well done.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    I get stopped so often i keep my license and insurance in my sun visor.

Not gonna get me with the "he was reaching for something" ? .

I've had cops draw their pistols even with my hands in plain sight resting on the steering wheel.

I been followed by cops with the high beams blasting through my window.
    I've had cops do crazy ass u-turns in the middle of the street to follow me.

What kinda car u got?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man....as soon as i get pulled over...i take out my ? and have it out the windows just like dude did....an i ask why he stopped me. then i use my charm if it aint a dikkhead cop.

actually the meanest cops were the black women i run into.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so its wack that ive never been stopped by a cop , lmaooo , only on the IC.

Don't jinx yourself son lol
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've had cops draw their pistols even with my hands in plain sight resting on the steering wheel.

hell yea

one time this cop hit a u & followed me to the gas station, pulled up behind me when I parked but didn't blue light

so I got out, went in to get my drink, came out & looked like the cop left

but he pulled to the side of the station blacked out

didn't notice til I pulled out then he got behind me, still blacked out w/ no headlights & followed me for bit

? was scary lol

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its been years for me and I gotta say it does somewhat come down to how and when you move, also what kinda vehicle you drive
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im all too familiar with the routine fam

these days Im just out the way for the most part

I ride highways and main streets, pkwys, etc and try to stay with traffic (what little traffic we got)

my last 2 vehicles have been very unnoticeable and I dont customize ? ....no stickers, mirror decor, football flags, hats in the back window, plates, none of that ? ....just tinted out

I get ? from passengers for driving slow too

all I can say is im ? pretty much every day and been on a 3+ year run now....would call it luck but I STAYED getting yammed before I started that ?
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

What kinda car u got?

Charger. Nice car but common enough
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

I ride highways and main streets, pkwys, etc and try to stay with traffic (what little traffic we got)

my last 2 vehicles have been very unnoticeable and I dont customize ? ....no stickers, mirror decor, football flags, hats in the back window, plates, none of that ? ....just tinted out

all I can say is im ? pretty much every day and been on a 3+ year run now....would call it luck but I STAYED getting yammed before I started that ?

i feel u but ? it.. i like cars i like rims tint and music. im not gonna work hard them sacrifice things i like cuz of white cops. i just make sure im legal i dont drink and drive and im compliant if they pull me over. its hard not to go off tho
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I just had 2 check a redneck cac ? for somehow trying 2 compare the NFL protest to that crazy ass cracka in TX that shot up the church. I told that crazy ? that we have the constitutional right to protest racist police but no one has the right to murder 20+ people in church. How that crazy cracka cave ? conflated the 2 is beyond me. ? her and ? the pigs 2.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That last part was as fictional as Hulk on Skaar.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    That last part was as fictional as Hulk on Skaar.

To keep it a buck the few interactions I've had with black pigs weren't bad. One ? rolled up on me to tell me my lights weren't on.

In contrast, same neighborhood, ? jakes rolled up on me right on my bumper put the lights on high beams on surrounding my car, all because my lights weren't on.

Police officers approach black men like it's a combat situation, even tho stats will inform them that the overwhelming majority of the time a police officer is killed, it is by a white male early 30s to mid 40s.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

It’s sad you gotta do all that, but I understand it. I try to go unnoticed as well with my vehicles, but when I’m home in MS or driving through Bama to get home, that never works. I know most of us get that sinking feeling in ya stomach whenever a cop gets behind ya. I usually let out an “ahh ? ” whenever one pulls up behind me.

I remember when I was living in MS, and had bought some 22’s for my impala. That was nothing but a magnet for them pigs out there. Even had one cop pull me over telling me I was driving suspiciously. I’m like wtf. I was up in NC on my college campus one time, pulled out the library after a night of studying and Greensboro PD was just waiting on me. Pulled me over as soon as I left the lot, talmbout my ride matched the description of someone they were looking for. I’m like dawg, you just seen me walk out the library with books in hand. I ain’t do ? . I almost lost it that night
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn it was funny then ? made me feel bad.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Lucky you. I've been stopped by the police so many times I couldn't even count.

I've had probably 4-5 tickets for driving infractions my entire life, but I've must have been pulled over and "warned" (after being asked if I'm on probation or parole) at least 40 times or more.

At one point, the police got behind me and I just pulled over before they even flashed their lights yet. The officer.......who pulled over too....after which......THEN turned his lights on and asked me why I pulled over. I told him I get pulled over everyday, may as well make this easy.....He then asked me whether I was on parole or probation and ran a warrant check....gave me a verbal warning for pulling to the curb (some bs..."unlawful driving under non-emergency circumstances", yeah sure) and left.

Another time, I got so fed up with being pulled over that I totally lost it and cursed the police officer out. I could have been one of those cases of an unarmed motorist being shot. It was literally the 3rd time I got pulled over that day, no tickets issued. They were doing a gang crackdown in the city or something. Luckily the officer (black) didn't trip too hard. If I went to jail that day, honestly I would have brought it on myself. I was just fed up.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same, I been pulled over at least 25 times lol

I got pulled over while walking twice smh