Abuse or Nah?? Man Beats his kid's ass

Options
12346»

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    If they were boys would it make it different. .. abuse ? no a lil ova aggressive? yes

This.

I'm all for whoopin dat azzz when they get outta line...but that was a bit much.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I never got a whoopin that chill. Ever. ? I was getting ? up... bleeding and all that ? from a belt. I think it’s completely ? to record this ? though.

You were abused.

No. I was black in the 80s early 90s... and that ? kept me out a gang and Prison which is a rarity for ? my age from Chicago. I thank ? I was “abused”.

My husband and his older brother grew up in Chicago in the 70s and 80s in the same household with the same parents and the same forms of discipline. The older went on to become a career criminal, spending most of his life in prison. My husband went on to serve in two branches of the military and then turned it into a well paying IT career.

Beating your children does not keep them out of prison, it does not ensure that they will live a successful life.

You attribute your lack of prison time to the beatings you received, but I see you avoiding prison time despite being beat by those who are supposed to nurture, love and TEACH you.

They loved, nurtured, taught, and whooped my ass all at the same time. I never resented them for that because I understood why I was getting my ass whooped and that that was the consequence. I had to respect it, it taught me that there are consequences to my actions. Everyone may not need a whoopin, but I did, and I came out better for it. Everything doesn’t warrant a whoopin, and you have a lot of clowns that beat their kids for no reason which confuses the child. Me, I was stealing, grabbing ? , fighting, ditching classes when I was like 10. Pops whooped my ass twice and I never stole again. That ? worked.

This.

The dumb ? I did when I was younger...yeah I deserved those azzz whoppins. As i got older, my dad never had to worry about me actin up in school, or illegally runnin the streets.

Each child is different tho.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint gone lie. my pops and moms was different in punishment. my moms would punish me and my bros by reading books cause she knew we hated that. my pops would give us a choice....his hand or the switch and i would always pick the switch cause this ? had slave hand. but i say that to say this........i feared my father like a ? but i didnt respect him. yeah he kept me in line but i would look for other ? to look up to because i didnt like his methods. thats why if im ever fortunate to have kids (which probably wont happen) ill only whoop them for certain ? because at the end of the day fear aint ? but respect goes a long way.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those are soft ass love taps. Yall ever had a group ass whooping with yall siblings where yall crying in unison and hiding behind each other to avoid the belt lol? You ever had the sound and tears whooped out of you? Yall ever got whooped by a neighbor? thats back when parents actually loved their kids and gave a damn
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i aint gone lie. my pops and moms was different in punishment. my moms would punish me and my bros by reading books cause she knew we hated that. my pops would give us a choice....his hand or the switch and i would always pick the switch cause this ? had slave hand. but i say that to say this........i feared my father like a ? but i didnt respect him. yeah he kept me in line but i would look for other ? to look up to because i didnt like his methods. thats why if im ever fortunate to have kids (which probably wont happen) ill only whoop them for certain ? because at the end of the day fear aint ? but respect goes a long way.

Got damn at the ether towards your pops
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Those are soft ass love taps. Yall ever had a group ass whooping with yall siblings where yall crying in unison and hiding behind each other to avoid the belt lol? You ever had the sound and tears whooped out of you? Yall ever got whooped by a neighbor? thats back when parents actually loved their kids and gave a damn

That when u know it was taken up a notch when the sound goes lmao
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It starts at home.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smdh....do you even understand what your dad could have had to deal with? do you know how his day could have went?

you are assuming his day was peaches and cream an he came home just to whop you.

dont be so judgemental on your dad unless you walked in his shoes.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate these ? parents who put ? like this on the internet. I mean what's the point? They just lookin for some attention and in the end it ain't gone be the kind of attention they wanted. ? ain't learned ? from all these other folks that got hemmed up for posting this same ? ?

And as far as beating her goes, at the end of the day it's his child, we all came up differently. Some fathers aint believe in whipping their daughters while some did. This ? probably had parents/guardians who didnt discriminate when it came to ass whoopins therefore he probably following in their steps as a parent.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    How does a man hit his girl like that? Like how?

The same way he probably hits their mother

im curious why a man beating his kids got to do with hitting a woman?

its his job to discipline as he sees fit to keep them right. how does the transfer to a woman ?

so I guess he steals an kicjs puppies too

smh.

speak on it?

a woman nurtures a man disciplines.

I just feel once a child reaches a certain age, beating them like that is counterproductive and builds resentment. You should've already instilled a sense of respect and healthy dose of fear in your child where your words are enough. Any other punishments should come in the form of restrictions.

Grown ass man beating teenage girls with a belt. Smh. Over cursing? ? outta here.

We won't even go into it being recorded for the Gram.
    Agreed like a ?

To me it has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with age. The, girls seemed to old for this type of correction. Especially over cuss words.

I do agree wit u and @kat on this cause once a child reaches a certain age an ass whooping no longer works especially with a boy. He just gone look at that ? as something to make him stronger in the end. You gotta instill that discipline in them when they young.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

smdh....do you even understand what your dad could have had to deal with? do you know how his day could have went?

you are assuming his day was peaches and cream an he came home just to whop you.

Using your logic then its still a ? job for a parent to take their bad day out on their child under the guise of discipline.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    He whooping them little girls out of falling for ? from a ? like trillfate or reppin

hate and slander..weird

you way more like sleep than me eat a ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Using your logic then its still a ? job for a parent to take their bad day out on their child under the guise of discipline.

not saying he took it out on his child but i am saying he may not have had patience and all he wanted was something to go right in his day....? do be getting out ya last nerve then be like " what, all i said was"
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spankings equal Thank You's later in life. Getting that enthusiasm curved via a belt etc. Is a ? send. Thankful for mine. Mama told me: Parents who don't beat they kids ass will have their kids grow up and beat their parents ? ! Seen it with my own eyes. Even getting checked for ya mouth as a youngsta will quell bucking up in the future unrighteously.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He beating they ass for having a ? mouth, while cussing at them. Good ? dad.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those kids in the vid are too old for whippins.
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Whippings don't work. Fact. If they did then you wouldn't need more than one.

Sometimes they work for a while but kids have bad memories.

ryvuudgyc7be.gif