Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

@King_Me yea, she talked that ? , bruh.
    Been preaching this for years.

Same here, fam, but they don't wanna hear that from us, so hopefully, hearing a woman say all this it'll finally sink in. Part of the problem is a lot of these ? like where they are in life with virtually no rent and welfare and all that good ? , so they continue to play pet to this blatant setup by White Supremists. Just like I said to that ? bytch, CJ Skywalker, these women ARE COMPLICIT TO WHITE SUPREMACY!!!

But wait... There's more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjZWByosPnk

see you still sulking about the other day..it's cool

the video is so one sided its ridiculous but continue on

Sulking about what, ? ? If you replied, I never saw it. Take ya White Supremist ass dat way.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    She can get a plate
    She can get that role, ? a plate lol.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't disagree with her whatsoever.

But What about the men who are molesting our kids and the women who help?
    What about the women who are killing kids OUTSIDE the ? ?
    What about the men and women who are having children at outstanding rates?
    What about the women who TRIED to leave abusive relationships and were unable to due to no education and no resources?

We can talk about this thing all day, but my issue is not the government agencies, themselveshe. It's the people who abuse it and in turn vilifies those who truly need it.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    My gf sent me this, in response to me sending her thr OP

https://youtu.be/PK8NA8EDXhY

I'm probably getting married soon, bruhs.

Now you gonna have the mgtow ? on here saying she just trying to trap you because according to them women can't think this deep
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Where the IC feminists at ?

@blackrain

Don't you got a baby mother to go find?
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Lol at Kat goating it.

What are thoughts on this? Do you believe feminism only benefits white women?

@kat

I didn't GOAT it.

I think she made some solid points. I agree that black women shouldn't expect the average white woman to be looking out for them, regardless of what they claim.

Lena Dunham is a perfect example.

At least you're admittingthe truth. This whole feminist movement is and has always been about white women wanting control against their white men. Period. They got smart and realized they needed numbers in order to stay in the game.

I'm in no way delusional. I know despite me being a male, Im still black first and foremost to non black men. Non black men dont understand my struggle. I dont understand how some of our sistas thought the pampered protected white woman could ever understand theirs.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    My gf sent me this, in response to me sending her thr OP

https://youtu.be/PK8NA8EDXhY

I'm probably getting married soon, bruhs.

Now you gonna have the mgtow ? on here saying she just trying to trap you because according to them women can't think this deep

The fact is, women like this are outliers...your average bw would verbally agree with what is said but her actions would show otherwise...just like your average black person is aware through conversation of the system and his/her position, yet actions and stats say your average black person is still sleep ...everybody is aware of the white man but ? still niggin
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

Same here, fam, but they don't wanna hear that from us, so hopefully, hearing a woman say all this it'll finally sink in. Part of the problem is a lot of these ? like where they are in life with virtually no rent and welfare and all that good ? , so they continue to play pet to this blatant setup by White Supremists. Just like I said to that ? bytch, CJ Skywalker, these women ARE COMPLICIT TO WHITE SUPREMACY!!!

Is this not how feminist think tho

blk women are attracted to feminism because we want the opportunity to fully and equally participate as members of society. and we want to be free from sexism; patriarchal norms and violence that we see are stifling our communities

that said, blk feminism isn't a perfect "movement" or free of extremist, dummies, ?

just don't like this rewriting of history or placing all the onus of our current station on blk women

feminism actually expanded on what it means to be woman and what a family looks like. empowering blk women when draconian drug laws, gang violence and the vietnam war were actually robbing our households of our sons, brothers, fathers, husbands, boyfriends, etc; it helped to empower women who wanted to escape from an abusive husband; empowering women when the men in their households couldn't find work that paid a decent wage; it helped empower members of community who suffered sexual abuse

and today despite progress in educational attainment, blk women are not fine...

this idea that any man being in the household than none or that misogyny isn't a problem for blk women is actually more dangerous then anything
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea she talking that ? . It's ? , but it's well intentioned ?

[Red Pill Post]

Her flaw lies in the perception of chess. Sure the analogy of White women seeing white men as an asset [King] to protect is true, but Black women don't see Black men as an asset to protect. They also see the white man as a chess piece to compete over.

Black women view Black men and white women as obstacles to obtaining the White king. The Black man plays a role on this chess board but in the eyes of the Black woman, he is the ? , while she plays the duel role of Black Queen and King. She's playing to not conquer the white pieces, but to eliminate the White Queen.

Black feminism has never been about obtaining equality with Black men, as slavery, and jim crow made black society egalitarian in function. Black feminism has always been about raising the profile of Black women so that they can compete with white women.

Video Suggestion: Black Women Jealousy and the Myth of White Womanhood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbMHf4w6nXQ&t=4s
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

blk women are attracted to feminism because we want the opportunity to fully and equally participate as members of society. and we want to be free from sexism; patriarchal norms and violence that we see are stifling our communities

that said, blk feminism isn't a perfect "movement" or free of extremist, dummies, ?

just don't like this rewriting of history or placing all the onus of our current station on blk women

feminism actually expanded on what it means to be woman and what a family looks like. empowering blk women when draconian drug laws, gang violence and the vietnam war were actually robbing our households of our sons, brothers, fathers, husbands, boyfriends, etc; it helped to empower women who wanted to escape from an abusive husband; empowering women when the men in their households couldn't find work that paid a decent wage; it helped empower members of community who suffered sexual abuse

and today despite progress in educational attainment, blk women are not fine...we are drowning as well

this idea that any man being in the household than none or that misogyny isn't a problem for blk women is actually more dangerous then anything

Naw, yall are race traitors. Simply put. Yall are just as power hungry and ego driven as you white counterparts. Same with the ? ass male feminsts who support that bs.

The white woman has shown yall time and time again she will never side with you and your issues abover her race and yall still follow that sisterhood ? . Back in the day, they wouldnt even let yall march alongside them. The black women supporters had to march after they where done. Now they won't even support black girls rock, but we black men are the enemy huh?

Two cancers are plaguing our community right now. Black feminism and black men coonin. We in desperate need of cultural chemo.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited November 2017
    Options
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

Sulking about what, ? ? If you replied, I never saw it. Take ya White Supremist ass dat way.

lol

the time u came caping for kendrick when he was lecturing blk ppl about self respect when asked about ferguson and i told u to take his ? out ur mouth
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

So in actually the feminist movement should be going after the White Male Patriarchy which is causing all these problems in the black house hold?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm speaking on the effects of 'feminism'- divorce laws, welfare recipients.

Btw, I'm a huge Sharazhad Ali fan, but even I find it hard to excuse the fact that she thinks that it's ok for a man to be violent towards a woman.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's Harsh in this ? today...Happy Holidays
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

So in actually the feminist movement should be going after the White Male Patriarchy which is causing all these problems in the black house hold?

yes

which it is

that included rooting out sexism and misogyny within our communities as well
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

yes

which it is

Cut the head off the rest will follow
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

lol

the time u came caping for kendrick when he was lecturing blk ppl about self respect when asked about ferguson and i told u to take his ? out ur mouth

I ethered u after that and washed my hands of it. ? off, honorary cave ?

lol

? you aint do ?

and obviously i struck a nerve with you because you haven't bothered to respond or mention me previously

so do as you've always done before i dared criticized ur boy doing his best stephen a smith impression and ignore me

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She spoke a lot of truth, but I felt she was off kilter in some areas. You can do the work of advocating for black women from a place that is not informed by a toxic, white narrative. And you can do so while loving on black men. It’s literally been done. I would implore her to talk to Kathleen Cleaver.

• Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I definitely agree with her that white feminists are not black women's allies. I still believe in the true ideas of feminism, but I can work towards that with my fellow women of color. Only thing i don't agree with her about it the birth control part as far as all of us don't want to nor need to have kids
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited November 2017
    Options
    71a9awrzvat1.gif

yes

which it is

Cut the head off the rest will follow

so if white ppl were to just disappear from the planet tomorrow sexism, misogyny, patriarchal thinking etc would cease to exist??? lol

get what you saying but that is hard to do when we don't have the numbers or strength

and we've tried only to be met with sexism, i.e. exclusion from positions of leadership, our concerns continuously ignored, from within the civil rights and blk power movements

even one of the most prominent members of the blk panther party eldridge cleaver, who is still celebrated, admitted to ? blk women because he knew he could get away with it before moving on to white women

even today we get silenced and dismissed...see this thread lol