Black friday Brawl in Alabama Mall

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0qPeMyB6tY

One person was shot outside a Missouri mall as swarms of shoppers looking for Black Friday deals saw chaos pop up throughout the country.

An unidentified 19-year-old received life-threatening injuries after being shot in the parking lot of a center in the college town of Columbia late Thursday night, according to KMIZ.

It was not immediately clear what caused the shooting at the mall, which was open until midnight on Thanksgiving as would-be savers began looking for deals before the unofficial commercial holiday began.

Another shopping center in Alabama saw an outbreak of violence Thursday, with brawls shutting down a late-night session early.

Police in Hoover, outside Birmingham, broke up fights at the Riverchase Galleria outside Birmingham, with Al.com reporting that one person was treated for injuries by paramedics.

Social media video that appeared to be from the scene showed officers restraining two women amid scattered clothes and displays, though no information about arrests was immediately available.

Shopping at the mall set to run until midnight was cut off at 11:20 p.m.

Both the mall in Missouri and Alabama are set to reopen at 6 a.m. on Friday.

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah pretty much
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Were they able to take advantage of the 30% off of all chinos though?

Bc thats the important thing
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this my new poem called "the price of freedom"

getting shot at a Black Friday "sale"
    over an object that probably costs 3 bucks to make
    by Chinese child labourers
    the price of freedom
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Friday is the train wreck that you see coming for 11 months, but there's nothing you can do to stop it.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol they actin a fool at the galleria
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Man ? that I ain't leavin the comfort of my house to stand in line/run into a crowded store/ walk around a empty store.

I'll shop online or catch me on a regular day
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I order my ? online
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    savagery is a choice..
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Friday is classic point and laugh entertainment. It never disappoints.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? that I ain't leavin the comfort of my house to stand in line/run into a crowded store/ walk around a empty store.

I'll shop online or catch me on a regular day

There is even a line @ the liquor store "Binnys" here in Chicago, wtf smh
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Black Friday is the perfect representation of that ? religion. The white man treated you Christian negros like animals while beating his religion into you. Now you monkey ass negros act like animals while celebrating the holiest day of his religion. Smmfgdh. Black Christians stay losing.

bolded...church.

what ur saying isn't wrong. I jus don't think its that deep. ? is jus over consumerism mixed with idiot ppl. nothing more, nothing less. its jus the cost of doin bizness. ppl like that are needed to keep the economy going.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Black Friday is the perfect representation of that ? religion. The white man treated you Christian negros like animals while beating his religion into you. Now you monkey ass negros act like animals while celebrating the holiest day of his religion. Smmfgdh. Black Christians stay losing.

bolded...church.

what ur saying isn't wrong. I jus don't think its that deep. ? is jus over consumerism mixed with idiot ppl. nothing more, nothing less. its jus the cost of doin bizness. ppl like that are needed to keep the economy going.

The bolded is the exact same argument that the ? fearing good Christian plantation owners used to justify slavery. They would point to the slaves and say that slavery was needed to keep the economy going. They would also point to the side benefit of civilizing the African savages with the great soul saving religion of Christianity as personified in the glorious image of white Jesus. It was ? then and it's ? now.

You can't pick and choose which portion of the tree is rotten. If the roots are poisoned eventually all of the leaves and fruit will be as well. The white man's religion is the original poison. Every sickness that befell us after that was the logical progression of the original disease going untreated. What you see in malls throughout black Amerikkka every black Friday is sick people trying to sooth their spiritual illness instead of cure it. The white man's religion is an untreated cancer in our people and like cancer the only way to cure it is to diagnose early and remove it. My christian brothers and sisters will continue to be lost as long as they try to treat the symptoms instead cure the disease. Black friday is the symptom but white Christianity has always been the disease.

https://youtu.be/WBk32OUxCnU
    https://youtu.be/X1Wau9Su7f0
    https://youtu.be/MKPwTa9x6Jk
    white-jesus-620x400.jpg
  • marc123
    Options

bolded...church.

The bolded is the exact same argument that the ? fearing good Christian plantation owners used to justify slavery.
    They would point to the slaves and say that slavery was needed to keep the economy going. They would also point to the side benefit of civilizing the African savages with the great soul saving religion of Christianity as personified in the glorious image of white Jesus. It was ? then and it's ? now.

You can't pick and choose which portion of the tree is rotten. If the roots are poisoned eventually all of the leaves and fruit will be as well. The white man's religion is the original poison. Every sickness that befell us after that was the logical progression of the original disease going untreated. What you see in malls throughout black Amerikkka every black Friday is sick people trying to sooth their spiritual illness instead of cure it. The white man's religion is an untreated cancer in our people and like cancer the only way to cure it is to diagnose early and remove it. My christian brothers and sisters will continue to be lost as long as they try to treat the symptoms instead cure the disease. Black friday is the sickness but white Christianity has always been the disease.

white-jesus-620x400.jpg

very 1st line...

giphy.gif

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Friday is the train wreck that you see coming for 11 months, but there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Ues thee is, stay home :|
  • marc123
    edited November 2017
    Options

bolded...church.

The bolded is the exact same argument that the ? fearing good Christian plantation owners used to justify slavery. They would point to the slaves and say that slavery was needed to keep the economy going. They would also point to the side benefit of civilizing the African savages with the great soul saving religion of Christianity as personified in the glorious image of white Jesus. It was ? then and it's ? now.

You can't pick and choose which portion of the tree is rotten. If the roots are poisoned eventually all of the leaves and fruit will be as well. The white man's religion is the original poison. Every sickness that befell us after that was the logical progression of the original disease going untreated. What you see in malls throughout black Amerikkka every black Friday is sick people trying to sooth their spiritual illness instead of cure it. The white man's religion is an untreated cancer in our people and like cancer the only way to cure it is to diagnose early and remove it. My christian brothers and sisters will continue to be lost as long as they try to treat the symptoms instead cure the disease. Black friday is the symptom but white Christianity has always been the disease.

white-jesus-620x400.jpg

bolded....what ur saying isn't wrong. but you do live in the world correct? You have a job. You earn money to live. That means you are a part of the economy. for better or worse, in a capitalist system. were need a stable economy to survive. Those ppl are jus part of a functioning economy...if u wanna equate them to the African slave trade and the history of black ppl in America in relation to the Christian religion, well then okay.