Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? could be a ? anthem or sum ?
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    Honestly who doesn't have a future verse these days. It's like a Wayne feature in the 2000's
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    if not for dre beats and lil john remixes nyc hip hop wouldnt exist

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

My ? that was a solid 10 years ago

and nyc aint been ? since

I gotta disagree. French stay dropping anthems.All The Way Up ruled 2016. The Kanaan Tape. Ferg dope. A Harlem rapper #1 on youtube. Let's keep it honest. Santa is watching.

Banned.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

I gotta disagree. French stay dropping anthems. All The Way Up ruled 2016. The Kanaan Tape. Ferg dope. A Harlem rapper #1 on youtube. Let's keep it honest. Santa is watching.

TBH, this Ain't ? lol

we talking about NY here, and you named 50 Cent, Fat Joe(The Greatest Mediocre Rapper of all time) and French Montana of all ppl...This woulda been cool in 2005.
    And the fact that you couldn't even name that YouTube rapper says enough lol
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

I gotta disagree. French stay dropping anthems. All The Way Up ruled 2016. The Kanaan Tape. Ferg dope. A Harlem rapper #1 on youtube. Let's keep it honest. Santa is watching.

TBH, this Ain't ? lol

we talking about NY here, and you named 50 Cent, Fat Joe(The Greatest Mediocre Rapper of all time) and French Montana of all ppl...This woulda been cool in 2005.

xether.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sochcJmJcm.jpg

@Turfaholic

Lol at the can of ether being made in Brooklyn. NYC takes another L.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    I don’t even wanna go the region hate route but every time NY gets attention in HipHop, a south ? makes a thread like this.

It’s like they scared the shift is coming and go into some preemptive attack ? .

? had to pause the mase song to type this smh

naw i think south folk find it funny that y'all bash an label they ? mumble rap then ny artist start sounding like the same folk yall hate ie designer...or they get that guy in they song for exposure.. like this tru life song
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

new york ? hate french but then claim him in discussions like this
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

TBH, this Ain't ? lol

So we still putting age limits huh? Rolling Stones could do the Super Bowl and it would be loved. But y'all want hiphop artist to have a expiration date. Hov dropped the most highly praised album this year. Ma$e and Camron owned the hiphop world the past few days. I'm not from N.Y. but I'm not going to ignore their work. Like it or not, Cardi owned the radio. You might feel like it ain't ? , but facts are fax.
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

I gotta disagree. French stay dropping anthems.All The Way Up ruled 2016. The Kanaan Tape. Ferg dope. A Harlem rapper #1 on youtube. Let's keep it honest. Santa is watching.

Banned.

You wish I was lying huh?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

200.gif
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’ll take this over anything French can even POTENTIALLY make
  • skpjr78
    edited November 2017
    Options

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

TBH, this Ain't ? lol

So we still putting age limits huh? Rolling Stones could do the Super Bowl and it would be loved. But y'all want hiphop artist to have a expiration date. Hov dropped the most highly praised album this year. Ma$e and Camron owned the hiphop world the past few days. I'm not from N.Y. but I'm not going to ignore their work. Like it or not, Cardi owned the radio. You might feel like it ain't ? , but facts are fax.

Whenever ? ass Ma$e is your go to guy to prove how dope your cities music is you've already lost.

murda-mase-o.gif
    44627_o.gif
    mase.gif

edlover.jpg

tumblr_mpxo5uowxM1rwu9euo1_400.gif
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

TBH, this Ain't ? lol

Whenever ? ass Ma$e is your go to guy to prove how dope your cities music is you've already lost.

murda-mase-o.gif
    44627_o.gif
    mase.gif

edlover.jpg

It's not my city though.......
  • skpjr78
    edited November 2017
    Options

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

TBH, this Ain't ? lol

murda-mase-o.gif
    44627_o.gif
    mase.gif

edlover.jpg

And that makes your ? ridin' ever worse
    IQSK4Qy.gif?noredirect
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

TBH, this Ain't ? lol

murda-mase-o.gif
    44627_o.gif
    mase.gif

edlover.jpg

And that makes your ? ridin' ever worse
    IQSK4Qy.gif?noredirect

I'm not even ? riding. It's basic facts. NY not losing as bad as ? want them to be losing.
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    norfphilly wrote: »
    Wtf was Future sayin
    Know what's sad? most of these mumble rappers are doing it on purpose and can actually rap. Future can actually rap and he even admitted it smh. These young fans are ? and accept anything. He even said he don't really do drugs and has all kinds of hook ups in the music biz. But these millennials eat up everything he puts out. The man basically said he's a fake ass actor doing it for a check and this is what the fans like.

A lot of these country rappers do be having them thick ass southern accents. But not to a point where it sounds like they speaking another language.
    ? wasn't bad just generic af and the fact this ? sold out
    Yo, he even switched his flow up to the rapid fire slow down up and down flow AKA THE "MIGOS FLOW" that the south is currently adopting(R.I.P LORD INFAMOUS).
    @PILL_COSBY
    Nah ... "The Migo Flow" or the Lord Infamous Flow was created by Public Enemy 1988 song "Bring the Noise" Chuck D raps on the second verse and third verse.

https://youtu.be/l_Jeyif7bB4

Close this thread
    neib4vg5efgh.gif
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

TBH, this Ain't ? lol

By Who.??? Middle aged White people???

Fact: Most Of the Black Community can’t name ONE Rolling Stones song...they mostly only know their Logo, so let’s stick to Hip Hop here

And Wrong, Kendrick Lamar dropped the most praised album this year.
    Mase and Camron OWNED hip hop the last couple days.? Lmaooooo aight brah, let’s not exaggerate here...Cardi B’s song dominated with a SOUTHERN flow. And Women made that ? pop the way it did, let’s be real.
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

TBH, this Ain't ? lol

By Who.??? Middle aged White people???

Fact: Most Of the Black Community can’t name ONE Rolling Stones song...they mostly only know their Logo, so let’s stick to Hip Hop here

And Wrong, Kendrick Lamar dropped the most praised album this year.
    Mase and Camron OWNED hip hop the last couple days.? Lmaooooo aight brah, let’s not exaggerate here...Cardi B’s song dominated with a SOUTHERN flow. And Women made that ? pop the way it did, let’s be real.

Damn's buzz wasn't ? with 4:44's. Period.

Cardi still owned the radio regardless of how she did it.

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need the nosign reaction back.

Bruh if you don't change yo ? profile pic! Wtf!?
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see no problem here
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Know what's sad? most of these mumble rappers are doing it on purpose and can actually rap. Future can actually rap and he even admitted it smh. These young fans are ? and accept anything. He even said he don't really do drugs and has all kinds of hook ups in the music biz. But these millennials eat up everything he puts out. The man basically said he's a fake ass actor doing it for a check and this is what the fans like.

A lot of these country rappers do be having them thick ass southern accents. But not to a point where it sounds like they speaking another language.

Couple other artists be doing the same ? . Plies comes to mind. Mfs know ignorance sells so they sell it.
    Don't know what's worse.....the sellers or the buyers.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please explain

ask 50 cent and fat joe

TBH, this Ain't ? lol

2017 was kind of a resurgence for New York Rappers ,some of the biggest records this year was from New York Rappers. The biggest beefs this year were between New York Rappers .