Man Sentenced to 45 Years in Prison for Cutting Girlfriend's Nipples with Scissors

Options
2»

Comments

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Save the tatas
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this ? put a blanket in her
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    And Lorena Bobbitt is free right now smh.

There were mulitple claims of DV and she was deemed insane or something like that by the courts

This guy apologized to the victim in open court ....admitting guilt....not claiming she abused him or he was crazy

Apples to Oranges

claims but, IIRC, not one report to the cops.

I've always called ? on her. The ? caught him ? around and cut off his ? then cried "he hit me" to get sympathy.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    South dakota ( & Montana ) would be that last 2 states I would want ta do a bid in as a black man

Imma add Idaho & Wyoming to tha list as well
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

There were mulitple claims of DV and she was deemed insane or something like that by the courts

This guy apologized to the victim in open court ....admitting guilt....not claiming she abused him or he was crazy

Apples to Oranges
    Temporary insanity.

Meaning she was ? off, but wasn't ? wrong with her to the point where she had to cut his ? off.

Never mind that you can't just cut something like that like it's warm butter or some ? , you have to put an effort into doing that ? . ? kind of knife did she have that could cut through that like it's butter? Exactly, you have to want to do that ? .

Then to get in a car and casually drive her supposedly insane ass somewhere and throw his ? into the bushes, when she says she then realized what she had done.

Insanity my ass, that wouldn't have worked for dude.
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    He 46/-/ Damn he basically gonna die in that bing
    9w7b82hm0xq5.gif

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pedophiles get less time than this. Revenge sentences are being played out by whites. Way excessive.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

Apples to Oranges
    Temporary insanity.

Meaning she was ? off, but wasn't ? wrong with her to the point where she had to cut his ? off.

Never mind that you can't just cut something like that like it's warm butter or some ? , you have to put an effort into doing that ? . ? kind of knife did she have that could cut through that like it's butter? Exactly, you have to want to do that ? .

Then to get in a car and casually drive her supposedly insane ass somewhere and throw his ? into the bushes, when she says she then realized what she had done.

I'm just saying they are different situations

I don't think he derserved to have his ? cut off and tossed out of a car into the bushes
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, leave that ? under the prison. That's next level.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Apples to Oranges
    Temporary insanity.

I'm just saying they are different situations

I don't think he derserved to have his ? cut off and tossed out of a car into the bushes
    He ain't deserve that at all. She could've just left his ass.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

video-236952.jpg

A judge has sentenced a South Dakota man to 45 years in prison for slicing off his ex-girlfriend’s nipples with scissors.

Tony Ledbetter of Sioux Falls has pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated assault (15 years for each count). As part of a plea deal, prosecutors agreed to ask for no more than 30 years. But the Argus Leader reports that the judge, Doug Hoffman, went against the plea deal and gave Ledbetter the maximum amount of years.

Apparently, Ledbetter sat on the woman and sliced off her nipples with a pair of scissors during an argument last year. Police say an argument between Ledbetter and his ex-girlfriend turned violent. Ledbetter slammed her head onto the ground, pinned her down by her throat, and forced a blanket into her before cutting off her nipples with scissors. He later apologized to his ex in court. She responded to his apology asking, “Do you feel like a man?”

“He told me he was a nice guy," she said. "Nice guys don’t do this.” The victim explained that her injuries have affected her physically and emotionally.

Hold up?! A judge can do that?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can’t cry for this ? ? . ? him. Die in jail.
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »

video-236952.jpg

A judge has sentenced a South Dakota man to 45 years in prison for slicing off his ex-girlfriend’s nipples with scissors.

Tony Ledbetter of Sioux Falls has pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated assault (15 years for each count). As part of a plea deal, prosecutors agreed to ask for no more than 30 years. But the Argus Leader reports that the judge, Doug Hoffman, went against the plea deal and gave Ledbetter the maximum amount of years.

Apparently, Ledbetter sat on the woman and sliced off her nipples with a pair of scissors during an argument last year. Police say an argument between Ledbetter and his ex-girlfriend turned violent. Ledbetter slammed her head onto the ground, pinned her down by her throat, and forced a blanket into her before cutting off her nipples with scissors. He later apologized to his ex in court. She responded to his apology asking, “Do you feel like a man?”

“He told me he was a nice guy," she said. "Nice guys don’t do this.” The victim explained that her injuries have affected her physically and emotionally.

Hold up?! A judge can do that?

Yup... They kinda can do whatever the ? they wanna do. They don't have to listen to NObody's recommendation. The Prosecutor, jury, or nobody else. They can give you more time, less time, ? ...them ? can sentence you to clean up elephant doo doo if they feel like it.

We just seen this same ? play out wit Meek.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cutting off a broads nipps is evil tho. Evil
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Thread about a man cutting off a woman's nipples and some ? wanna play the oppression Olympics still lol
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this ? , I LOVE Nipples Cuh
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Imagine when she gets better emotionally...

She wants to date...

She finds a nice guy...

Things get hot and heavy...

He wants to suck on some ? ..

2 nights later he still can't the image out his head.

og9vlsd9rxmr.gif
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does one stuff a ? with a blanket how in the ? is that possible
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...I need to see pics of the nippleless victim before I can start dropping jokes...
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole story is messy. But 45 years though? Wow...smh.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »

What’s wrong with 45 years?

If you cut a body part off of someone you need to be in jail.