Cop killing a unarmed man in hotel found not guilty

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of those hands up, crawl, legs crossed directions given numerous of times are pointless and are made to confuse

Please explain the point of giving someone dozens of directions at gunpoint that contradict themselves
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Hands in the air, legs cross, face down, raise up, crawl with hands up and legs crossed
    Or Ima shoot you.
    Seems easy enough with 4 guns pointed in your face

? them

l02nsmv01dyt.gif

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people gotta die for change to occur
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What we need is a Dexter for cops.

DoubleDexterFeature.png

I'm serious too. If all these killer cops that walked free started coming up missing, they'd think twice about this ? .
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been told myself if I'm ever in a situation like this (on the ground, at gunpoint)

I'm jus gon prone out & not move

I woulda told them I'm not movin from this position

that way they can't say you're a threat or reachin or sumn

cuz it seemed like dude was tryna pull his shorts up & since he already put his hands behind his back prior, cop saw that as an opportunity to murder
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    I been told myself if I'm ever in a situation like this (on the ground, at gunpoint)

cuz it seemed like dude was tryna pull his shorts up & since he already put his hands behind his back prior, cop saw that as an opportunity to murder

Then they rush you put thier knees in your neck and back...yell stop resisting then shoot you...and they might claim they were reaching for their tasers
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So its 4 of them with their guns pointed at him....

...hes sobbing, spaghetti arms, scared shitless, legs crossed, crawling, face down n they feared for their life.

Yet theyre trained for this ? .

Seemed like the guy knew it was coming when it did, he was losing it.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Then they rush you put thier knees in your neck and back...yell stop resisting then shoot you...and they might claim they were reaching for their tasers

if it's on vid like this, cool

cuz as I said, I won't move

So when they rush me & put knees on my back & neck, they'll grab my hands & put them behind my back (w/ no resistance from me)

if they still trigger happy & ? me, hopefully my fam gets a lil come up
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Split second before the shooting screenshots
    5k8d5s8rn0s3.jpg
    p20wb9x12831.jpg
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The man was trying to follow directions but it’s a highly stressful situation with a military-grade machine gun pointed at him......people who are being yelled at under the threat of death are going to freak out from it and possibly mess up directions. Also do they know this man? His mental health or anything? Probably not.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Split second before the shooting screenshots
    5k8d5s8rn0s3.jpg
    p20wb9x12831.jpg

And thats exactly why he walked, thats enough to "justify" shooting, we all know it coulda been handled diffirently but no jury gonna covict a cop over that, ? theyve done 100x worse and got away with it
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Options
    What a disturbing video. Humiliating instructions followed by getting shot the ? up.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man, them ? don't give a ? , they throwing the cape on for the cop in Youtube comments.

This is their, "You think we give a ? about you?" Look how we do our own people"
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

Man, them ? don't give a ? , they throwing the cape on for the cop in Youtube comments.

This is their, "You think we give a ? about you?" Look how we do our own people"

You ain't lying. If nothing else, we know this ? ain't about race with them. They defend the cops when blacks get killed. They defend the cops when whites get killed. On the average whites are just police ? suckers.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Been saying this for a minute....think about how many died for it to get to where it is today....you better believe twice as many have to die for a change, and that’s with anything in this country
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's not jus more whites bein killed to ensue change

they gotta be affluent whites, cuz lower classes (esp. those seen as "white trash") won't garner the attention

Keep thinking that they gotta be poor.

The cop who shot that white chick here in MN over his partners ? through a car door has been back on the streets working for months now, hasn't made a statement about the shooting to the BCA or anyone else.
  • farris2k1
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

they gotta be affluent whites, cuz lower classes (esp. those seen as "white trash") won't garner the attention

The cop who shot that white chick here in MN over his partners ? through a car door has been back on the streets working for months now, hasn't made a statement about the shooting to the BCA or anyone else.

Damn i completely forgot about that one i was for sure they'd deal wit that ? quick
  • farris2k1
    edited December 2017
    Options

Yup, ive said it before it'd take them killing someone wit power or someone wit powers fam to really get ? started, but also we keep getting these jurys that back cops regardless so that in itself is another problem
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That video is disturbing as ? !!! Dude stood no chance, and if a jury saw that and not convict the cop they have no soul! ? is scary as ? , ? had a call of duty joint on him! The victim was scared as ? trying to follow insane commands!
  • Will Munny
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »

Damn i completely forgot about that one i was for sure they'd deal wit that ? quick

Yeah I’m not sure how it’s possible you can shoot someone and then just go on living like it never happened, and never have to explain yourself, especially as a public servant. Happens all the time tho.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Ain't no way in the ? they showed a jury this video and they came back with a not guilty.....I refuse to believe that ? .

Then you haven't been paying attention. We've been over this. The only thing a cop has to say is that he believes his life is in danger, and that's a get out of jail free card. When the investigators said that the kids motion looked like a drawing motion, that's all it took for one or two of the people on the jury to say "Fair." It doesn't matter that it wasn't the most reasonable or logical explanation and that those investigators pointed out that it shouldn't have gotten to that point in the first place.

These white people will learn. I hate to say it, but more ? like this needs to happen. Maybe then some of them will wake-up and realize this police ? ain't just a black problem, we're just ahead of the curve when it comes to wanting get it resolved.

? ....lemme not believe this in peace. You're right......but shut up. Lol
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This one is on the judge, he didn’t allow the video to be shown in court.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

the service weapon. smh.

1208-ben-meiselas-gun-twitter-1.jpg

Kinda funny he has it on the dust cover, cause if anyone he’s trying to shoot can read it from that angle, he’s the one that’s ? . He didn’t think that ? through at all smh
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    This one is on the judge, he didn’t allow the video to be shown in court.

How can I as a juror make a decision if the most critical piece of evidence is held from me. I'm either voting guilty (smell a coverup) or they would have to remove me cuz I'm not voting