Viral (supposed) Bullied kids Mom is in hot water

Options

Comments

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I hope they roast the ? outta his fat ass snout when he gets back to school. Had me feelin sorry for this racist little ? .

He’s a child that she growing up in a ? up situation. Don’t take your anger out on a kid who doesn’t have two loving parents.

Guess who else grew up in ? up situations they had no control over? All the ? in jail. I hope his funny lookin ass don’t make a single friend at school.

With maturity comes accountability. This kid is not there yet.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im so confused by all of this

That IG page is a fake posing as the mom for money?

The boy is in pictures w/ a dixie flag so we know his parents aint ? .... Thats a fact.

People are saying he called black kids ? ... How? Where is this stated at for fact?

Where is the real mom at to defend herself from a phony page?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I hope they roast the ? outta his fat ass snout when he gets back to school. Had me feelin sorry for this racist little ? .

He’s a child that she growing up in a ? up situation. Don’t take your anger out on a kid who doesn’t have two loving parents.

Guess who else grew up in ? up situations they had no control over? All the ? in jail. I hope his funny lookin ass don’t make a single friend at school.

Call me a bleeding heart liberal, but I feel terrible for them too. It’s a ? up world that a person can be born into this world with two parents who give a them no love and guidance and it effects the outcome of their life in a major way. How is this any different?
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Whoever is running that page askin for money is only tagging black celebs for "help"

They tellin ppl to tag snoop, cardi b, kirk franklin, plies, ect...
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Tamir rice was murdered by a cop and his sister assaulted and these saltiness don't care

? yall crying for thier kids for?

It's a dark day when even kids can be targets, smh. And I mean from any point of view.

Well bring a flashlight mufucka

uuqm1v910exu.gif
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    dhf5tfho2peledx2tzxf.png

sad thing is he does kinda seem special and might not know why if he is gettin bullied or name calling for his mom actions looking at the pics them other kids look like brats which sucks for himand so what do these celebs do take there invitation back? lol
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They said he was calling black kids ? and when they started calling him names back he got in his feelings. His Mon finessed with that gofund ?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    They literally fed black kids to gators down here not even 1 hundred years ago and refuse to acknowledge that

Theyre now voting in white nationalist with racist history into the govt with zero regard for your kids

They dont give a damn when a cop slams a 16 year old black girl wearing a bikini

But lets feel sorry for someone who clearly hates us

? the Mom, idgaf about the Mom, but the kid didn’t choose his mom. Do you think terrible ideas like racism just pop into kids heads on their own or are learned through hateful parents like this one?

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    They said he was calling black kids ? and when they started calling him names back he got in his feelings. His Mon finessed with that gofund ?

Nah somebody not even associated with the mom started the gofundme
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

"They" who is that.....wheres the proof....

That kid looks defeated...he has a big scar n his nose is messed up....they pour milk on him

When i was in school everybody roasted...
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    "Keaton" is trending on twitter with 2million+ posts.

I thought Michael Keaton was next on the sexual harassment summer jam screen

Keaton is this boys name... Twitta goin nuts over this
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    The original video didn't move me anyway lol. ? is the mama recording that for when she could either go to the school or to the kids parents that were bullying her son.

Yeah bcuz dudes beatn they kids n shaving there heads is better....

.its awareness on bullying...a young black girl killed herself days ago bcuz she was bullied

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-img.essence.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fstyles%2F1x1_lg%2Fpublic%2F1512233652%2FScreen%2520Shot%25202017-12-02%2520at%252011.54.03%2520AM.png%3Fitok%3DjOOL7T7c&w=700&q=85

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.essence.com/news/ashawnty-davis-suicide-bullied-social-media

Don't know where you got the bolded from my post. The mom don't need to be telling me nothing unless she exhausted all possibilities. Did she go to the school, did she talk to other parents, did she go to the cops? If not ? out my face
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gofundme about to crash.
  • Will Munny
    edited December 2017
    Options
    They literally fed black kids to gators down here not even 1 hundred years ago and refuse to acknowledge that

Theyre now voting in white nationalist with racist history into the govt with zero regard for your kids

They dont give a damn when a cop slams a 16 year old black girl wearing a bikini

Do you think terrible ideas like racism just pop into kids heads on their own or are learned through hateful parents like this one?

I don't give a ? .
    Why should black people care about the source of yalls hate?
    Why should that be our burden?

I never said the issue white people have wasn’t an internal one, you’re not seeing my point. Do you think racism is innate or learned?

I’m not Black, so you tell me, what SHOULD Black people care about?

How would you go about ending racism? Or at the very least making it irrelevant.

What, in your opinion, would it take to create a scenario where the color of someone’s skin doesn’t matter?
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you think terrible ideas like racism just pop into kids heads on their own or are learned through hateful parents like this one?

I don't give a ? .
    Why should black people care about the source of yalls hate?
    Why should that be our burden?

I never said the issue white people have wasn’t an internal one, you’re not seeing my point. Do you think racism is innate or learned?

I’m not Black, so you tell me, what SHOULD Black people care about?

How would you go about ending racism? Or at the very least making it irrelevant.

What, in your opinion, would it take to create a scenario where the color of someone’s skin doesn’t matter?

Even if we humans all had the same exact skin color, there will still be other things that would bitterly divide us. Humans are just tribal animals, man.

And personally, I look at what a person gives off as an individual. You are a cool dude, period.