How easy is it for you to cheat in a relationship?

Options

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    u can't "cheat" on a gf IMO

bf/gf relationships are not serious enough to be considered cheating when u step out

it's basically a situation of one person ? somebody else and the s/o has a choice on whether they will continue being exclusive

now marriage is a different story.........u have a home, kids, shared families, and responsibilities, then the consequences get real if u decide to step out

most cats ain't built for that

? if you can't trust somebody to not step out when they just a gf/bf how can you as a wife/husband? That ? matters because trust matters

that's a simplistic way of looking at it

what if they are faithful when u are bf/gf...........but then they start cheating after u get married?

artificial constraints don't necessarily reveal what someone is capable of
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This my 5th or 6th post for the day, @2stepz_ahead.

We good now or what?
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like someone else posted, when I was younger I got ZERO ass and attention from females so now that I’m grown and know my ways I get ? thrown at me on the reg’lar and resisting that ? is torture.

Sometimes I literally sit in my car for like 3-5 mins listing to myself the pros and cons of why I shouldn’t slide my ? in this new ? .

Men aren’t build like that. We’re programmed by evolution to spread our seed. So I wish more women appreciated the titanic effort we make everyday to do this unnatural ? like monogamy.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

bf/gf relationships are not serious enough to be considered cheating when u step out

it's basically a situation of one person ? somebody else and the s/o has a choice on whether they will continue being exclusive

now marriage is a different story.........u have a home, kids, shared families, and responsibilities, then the consequences get real if u decide to step out

? if you can't trust somebody to not step out when they just a gf/bf how can you as a wife/husband? That ? matters because trust matters

what if they are faithful when u are bf/gf...........but then they start cheating after u get married?

That's the risk you take in any relationship. You have to trust they won't do anything to ? you over. Don't tell me you one of these Best Man "marriage is the cure for cheating" believing ? out here?
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I got a theory on this ? .

There are only 3 types of people:

1. People who will cheat, at any given moment, nothing you can do to stop them, and it doesn't matter how fulfilling their relationship is.

2. People who won't cheat unless they feel like their mate gives them a reason.

3. People who just won't cheat even if they feel like their mate gave them a reason. They'd rather just bounce.

Throughout different points, I've been all 3. Used to be #1 as a teenager before i knew any better. Was #2 when I actually became an adult, but before I really understood how this relationship is supposed to work. Now I'm #3. I don't do ? halfway. If I'm in a relationship, I'm IN it. If i'm single, I'm slanging' ? all over the city.

^^^ I can agree with this

there are some mofos who just by nature dgaf

and then there are others where circumstance plays a factor
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    Like someone else posted, when I was younger I got ZERO ass and attention from females so now that I’m grown and know my ways I get ? thrown at me on the reg’lar and resisting that ? is torture.

Sometimes I literally sit in my car for like 3-5 mins listing to myself the pros and cons of why I shouldn’t slide my ? in this new ? .

Men aren’t build like that. We’re programmed by evolution to spread our seed. So I wish more women appreciated the titanic effort we make everyday to do this unnatural ? like monogamy.

that sounds like some excuse ? to give yourself an out should you decide to ? another chick.

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    It seems like when you're in a Relationship new ? pops up more rapidly than usual compare to when you were single.

I always wonder why this is.

Is it because you just have more confidence when you’re in a relationship? Is it because women can see that other women like you, and in their mind that makes you more valuable? A combination of the two?

It's definitely a combination of the two ,women can sense you have a girlfriend and tend to become more interested .
  • Sandinista
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

that sounds like some excuse ? to give yourself an out should you decide to ? another chick.

Nah b. Blame Human Biology not me. I’m just reporting facts.

Take oxytocin, the “attachment” hormone. Humans release it in their bodies when people they love touch them. It creates feelings of attachment. Women release huge amounts of it when they bust nuts. It immediately attaches to whoever owns the ? that made her ? .

Men release it too at the moment of nut bustin’...but a fraction of the women’s amount.

That’s just as example and there are more.

And explaining sum ? is not the same as justifying it. Males are also predisposed to fight and ? other competing males but we don’t do it. Same with ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think in any bf/gf relationship there comes a point where you owe it to the other to tell them you’re choosing not to be monogamous.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean.... define "cheating"... ?
  • blakfyahking
    Options

That's the risk you take in any relationship. You have to trust they won't do anything to ? you over. Don't tell me you one of these Best Man "marriage is the cure for cheating" believing ? out here?

exactly @ the bolded

the bf/gf ? ain't serious to me......now if shorty wanted to ? other dudes on the side while we supposedly in an exclusive relationship as bf/gf then obviously I wouldn't feel I could trust her

my issue is that there are no guarantees either way so why would I act like her actions as a gf really prove her trustworthiness for the long term
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »

kczerjgqarvv.gif

u really think a bf/gf relationship has the same consequences as one based on marriage?

c'mon bruh u just playing house :(
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Take oxytocin, the “attachment” hormone. Humans release it in their bodies when people they love touch them. It creates feelings of attachment. Women release huge amounts of it when they bust nuts. It immediately attaches to whoever owns the ? that made her ? .

Men release it too at the moment of nut bustin’...but a fraction of the women’s amount.

And explaining sum ? is not the same as justifying it. Males are also predisposed to fight and ? other competing males but we don’t do it. Same with ? .

I believe it's one of the main reasons a Woman would call you her Boyfriend way before you would call her your Girlfriend.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

lets cut the ? tho, my ? .

all that ? aside, you telling me you aint got the will power to do "the right thing" and not cheat? ? biology and all that predisposition ? . what are you gonna do when you have a CHOICE?

thats what this entire world is based off of, right? free will? choice?

and you give yourself an out.

"i did it because nature."

it just sounds weak to me.
  • Sandinista
    Options

all that ? aside, you telling me you aint got the will power to do "the right thing" and not cheat? ? biology and all that predisposition ? . what are you gonna do when you have a CHOICE?

LOL come on son. We all humans here. We all have tried to resist our animal urges and many times failed. It don’t make us “weak”. Makes us “human”. Our purpose on this earth is to eventually mature as human beings enough to resist these temptations many more times than give in to them.

And I’m a married man who has yet to cheat. So I’m speaking from experience about how hard it is to pass up plump ass after plump ass.

It’s not impossible. Just hard.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

LOL come on son. We all humans here. We all have tried to resist our animal urges and many times failed. It don’t make us “weak”. Makes us “human”. Our purpose on this earth is to eventually mature as human beings enough to resist these temptations many more times than give in to them.

And I’m a married man who has yet to cheat. So I’m speaking from experience about how hard it is to pass up plump ass after plump ass.

all im trying to get it is at the end of the day, nobodys cheating because of biology.

? just like new ? .

nobodys explainin to their girl "well it was science, what do you want me to do"

at some point, a man has to take accountability for his actions and choices.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    Options

all im trying to get it is at the end of the day, nobodys cheating because of biology.

? just like new ? .

nobodys explainin to their girl "well it was science, what do you want me to do"

but why do ? like new ? if "biology" has nothing to do with it?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Aight ? , you got it
  • blackrain
    Options

exactly @ the bolded

the bf/gf ? ain't serious to me......now if shorty wanted to ? other dudes on the side while we supposedly in an exclusive relationship as bf/gf then obviously I wouldn't feel I could trust her

my issue is that there are no guarantees either way so why would I act like her actions as a gf really prove her trustworthiness for the long term

So if you say its not that serious to you then her actions while a gf should have no bearing on your level of trust you have in her
  • blackrain
    Options

? just like new ? .

but why do ? like new ? if "biology" has nothing to do with it?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wanting new ? is biology. The ability to control yourself and be responsible for your actions is maturity
  • blakfyahking
    Options

exactly @ the bolded

So if you say its not that serious to you then her actions while a gf should have no bearing on your level of trust you have in her

it shouldn't have a bearing but it would

but I wouldn't hold it against her on the same level as if she was a wife
  •  i ro ny
    Options

exactly @ the bolded

it shouldn't have a bearing but it would

but I wouldn't hold it against her on the same level as if she was a wife

but how would you hold it against her tho?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't cheat, might as well be single and save myself the headache... it aint always easy but I do it. Now when I'm single I'm a WHOLE HOE IN THESE STREETS, like young gun said I'm slanging ?