George Zimmerman threatens to beat Jay-Z and feed him to alligators

Options
d.green
d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z With Violence Over Trayvon Martin Doc

George Zimmerman is threatening to “beat Jay-Z” and feed him to “an alligator” after he claims a production team working on an upcoming Trayvon Martin documentary produced by the rapper harassed his family for interviews and footage.

Zimmerman tells The Blast directly, two weeks ago a production team headed by docuseries executive producer Michael Gasparro made unannounced visits to his parents and uncle’s homes in Florida in an attempt to get them on camera.

He claims that production “harassed,” his family, but refused to elaborate on what the harassment was. He also would not answer whether his family agreed at any point to go on camera with the producers.

In a chilling reference to the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman grimly tells us “I know how to handle people who ? with me, I have since February 2012.”

Zimmerman seems especially upset over money he claims has been paid to his ex-wife over her alleged participation in the documentary.

He says producers have refused to pay his parents or family members, but would not elaborate on their participation or willingness to go on camera for money.

Zimmerman, however, says he is holding Jay-Z and Gasparro responsible, and “anyone who f***s with my parents will be fed to an alligator.”

Earlier this year, it was announced Jay-Z and The Weinstein Company would be making a 6-part docuseries titled “Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story,” based off the book “Suspicion Nation” by attorney Lisa Bloom. The project will chronicle the life of Martin, the shooting by George Zimmerman in 2012, and his eventual acquittal.

Also, the fate of the project is unclear since the scandal with Harvey Weinstein exposed the ill-conceived relationship between the producer and Lisa Bloom, and has financially rocked the production company.

We reached out to Jay-Z and Michael Gasparro and will update as necessary.

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oez2qgdx06y7.jpg

But he's not racist tho smh

His ? had to pull the ratchet out on a little ass boy but he's threatening a grown ass man ? ?

Hey that’s what the Alphabet pigs said.. And I’m sure they would never lie to black community...
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    This guy needs two bullets in the back of his head.

He would need to suffer a little bit more before that.. Hypothetically speaking of course...
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its been a whole year and he still aint ?
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dismemberment while conscious, pack each stump with rock salt,let him live in pain for a few days, let him watch you feed his limbs to alligators, then throw him to one.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Florida gif?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    George Zimmerman ain’t bout to do ? .
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Florida tradition.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    if you put aside your kneejerk reaction to his antics it's pretty obvious this guy is living through his own personal hell. his life will end in suicide. he's been trying to become a martyr by antagonizing us but nobody is willing to throw their life away for this ? so slowly but surely he's going to realize he has to put himself out of his own misery for what he did.

I've been saying this dude gonna end up offing himself he couldn't handle the asswhoopin that kid gave him and he Def can't handle the hell that has become his life since that night.

Had he been locked up he would've been hung himself
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »

Dismemberment while conscious, pack each stump with rock salt,let him live in pain for a few days, let him watch you feed his limbs to alligators, then throw him to one.

Nah the best way to torture somebody is to put them in a jail cell and let them starve to death.

zqfrl1b8df7a.jpg

When that toilet water runs out it will only take about 3 days.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I used to take pleasure in thinking up how ppl should be tortured but now I'm like ? it just die. Idec anymore
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    And fla ? still aint did ? about this ?

No respect for any of them thugs or hood ?

They ? other blacks the same way GZ killed Trayvon. They're no different.

Scust
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    if you put aside your kneejerk reaction to his antics it's pretty obvious this guy is living through his own personal hell. his life will end in suicide. he's been trying to become a martyr by antagonizing us but nobody is willing to throw their life away for this ? so slowly but surely he's going to realize he has to put himself out of his own misery for what he did.

He was riding high as a hero in the racist community for awhile, he loved the attention. Now the spotlight is gone and he's saying and doing anything to get it back.

It all lines up. He was a wanna be cop that saw himself as a hero, then he became that hero (to the wrong people), and what some congratulated him for others hate his guts.

Now the flame has burned out. He can't work anywhere, nobody wants to be seen with him anymore, he's a living target, always afraid of what's around the next corner, his life is falling apart.

So, I'm inclined to agree. I think he will ? himself eventually.
    Hell, if he were in jail he would have already done it.