Throw him in a wood chipper feet first.

Icp lyric?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    And fla ? still aint did ? about this ?

No respect for any of them thugs or hood ?

Why don't you take a trip to the Sunhine state and show them how it's done?

Word. My guess is Zimmerbitch ain't that easily available or got protection or some ? and that's why he still breathing.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    surprised no one done him anything
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    ? rather ? each other then take this fat ? out

? don't want no smoke
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    And to let y'all know a lot of Hispanics, Latinos etc ? with GZ. They were silent supporters, no lie.

If they were silent how did u know they ? with him u fuckn diaper head

U gota be white

? ? , you and your cousins were celebrating when he got off. I don't ? with y'all as a whole after I peeped y'alls reaction to GZ getting acquitted. Mfs celebrating like they won the SB. GZ repped his Hispanic side heavy and it worked in his favor.
  • Huey_C
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Just like how your low key supporter of Trump @max.

• Huey_C
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Future single mom

Book it

^^ this cac/Hispanic makes this comment in a thread where a white chick is dating a black dude but has the audacity to call anyone a cac :D
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could get mad about Zimmerman, but then I remember that if it can catch up to Griselda Blanco, it can catch up to anyone.
  • norfphilly
    norfphilly Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
    Options
    Man I’d love to get my hands on this ? and do him like we did them taliban bulls back in Afghan 2012
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    I thought jay had goons? Show us, ? .....

"Tata......load up the pepper spray!"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    And fla ? still aint did ? about this ?

No respect for any of them thugs or hood ?

Are ? in Florida the only ones w/ guns and the ability to travel?
    NCswag wrote: »
    I thought jay had goons? Show us, ? .....

Yeah put a hit out on somebody...smart move lol
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should charge GZ with conspiracy.

With conspiracy you don't have to do anything, all they have to do is prove you were thinking about breaking the law.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Throw him in a wood chipper feet first.

I told this to someone in another thread a few minutes ago. Great minds think alike.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these rappers supposedly got hittaz on payroll....but this ? still breathing? Foh
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Erbody talkin bout why aint he dead and ? but i doubt zimmerman be walking around in public and ? like normal dude probley stays low key
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Erbody talkin bout why aint he dead and ? but i doubt zimmerman be walking around in public and ? like normal dude probley stays low key

The ppl for the documentary could find his family to interview them, so if they could find THEM then they could find HIM. If ? really wanted GZ to get touched he would've been touched by now
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    How nobody has even attempted to clap him in 5 years is sad. He should have been got.

A white dude did and got 20 years.

Florida Man Gets 20 Years for Shooting at George Zimmerman’s Vehicle

SANFORD, Fla. — A Florida man who fired at George Zimmerman's vehicle during a road-rage confrontation has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

A bullet fired by Apperson "shattered the passenger-side window of Zimmerman's truck and lodged in the frame above his window," according to the Orlando Sentinel, and Zimmerman "suffered minor injuries from glass or metal fragments."

Apperson "apparently has a history with Zimmerman: In September [2014], he said that Zimmerman had threatened him as he drove on a road in Lake Mary," as The Two-Way has reported. No charges were filed.

In his testimony in court, Zimmerman argued that Apperson was "dangerous," according to the Sentinel: "The crux here is Mr. Apperson's blatant disregard for my life, any life ... anybody driving up and down Lake Mary Boulevard." He also claimed "Apperson 'joyfully bragged' that he had killed Zimmerman that day."

Apperson was convicted by a Seminole County jury last month of attempted second-degree murder, armed aggravated assault and shooting into a vehicle. Apperson testified at trial that he acted in self-defense after Zimmerman flashed a gun. Zimmerman disputed that.