Title: Enis Cinar - The Next Big Thing on European Social Media

Options
Akinmade12
Akinmade12 Members Posts: 1
edited September 2022 in Social Groups

Summary: This multi-talented Influencer and artist is already touted as the future star. 

PR Body:

HAMBURG (September 08, 2022) - Influencers in the modern world are done a dozen. Most of them are related to political participation of any said nation and drive their social media accordingly. But very, very few influencers today are ones who change the game by being multi-talented and inspirational at the next level. They show what it takes to be a star in multiple fields and end up with a soaring popularity and fandom that is genuinely praiseworthy. They show quite clearly that you can do pretty much anything if you put your mind to it. One such rare talent is Enis Cinar.

Enis Cinar. The one name in Germany that is synonymous with brilliance in the world of entertainment. He is a star influencer to begin with who has thousands upon thousands of followers across social media platforms who follow him diligently for his motivational messages and the attitude that screams Never Give Up. His music career started as a DJ a few years ago when he released his first remix and instantly gained an immense fan-following, including those of Hollywood A-listers. After a brief hiatus, Enis Cinar is back as a DJ and rocking the charts once again. During his break, he started an online jewelry and cosmetic store called Escomine.

"My first remix in 2016 was "Do It Again" that hit 9.7million clicks on SoundCloud within one month! Apart from it, my new releases "Stitches" and "Seyre Duysun Aşk" are also steadily climbing up the charts". I took some time off to focus on what I deemed as more important things. I took up entrepreneurship and thankfully my jewellery store is doing well, apart from the fact that I am also a social media Influencer and motivator. I believe that whatever you choose to do, give more than your 100 %. There is no greater wellwisher for your work than your own self. Take charge, and I promise that sooner or later, success is bound to be yours", said Enis Cinar.

About Enis Cinar:

Enis Cinar is a German influencer, entrepreneur, blogger and a musician. He is regarded as one of the fastest-growing German Influencers and one of the best young DJ's to ever step on the floor.

Stay caught up with the latest from Enis Cinar at www.eniscinar.com