yaaaaay

Options
Aquafinafloe
Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
edited April 2011 in Roc Tha Mic
I got my first performance comin up on the 14th....i wrote both the songs i got all 3 PERFECT ARTIST for it...my homegurl is vocals and my sisters baby dad is spittin right along with me and the songs are the BOMB AND i hope this lady is a real major R&R that can realy tell what real talent is she will be there THEN i get to meet the manager of the company on tuesday then hopefuly the producer.....im happy ;).....awww sheet its time to geeet jiggy weet it!

Comments

• Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm real tempted to close this but since you're cool for the most part, I'll let ya slide this time. Good luck with your gig. Let us know how it goes yo!

You don't have any of it recorded? We'd love to see/hear/read the tracks and/or performance.

Next time though, give two other people's keystyles feedback before you make a thread, then post links to the threads you gave feedback in. If you don't, I'll have to close your thread, and I really don't wanna have ta do dat.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    im osrry i will i havent been on here in like 4 days i been soo busy working and tryna get this together its going so CRAZY but umm naw thi whole act is last putogether will be recorded tonight,,,,however it is not going to be hard i been rapping and writting music for like 9 years my homegurl has a beautiful faith evans voice and has been writting her own music for about 9 years then the 2 other guys my sisters abys dad he has been writting music for the past 6 years then the last guy he has been writting and producng music for the past 13 years...the only problem is that they been doin all this music writting and producing and havent gone anywhere with it...so i made 4 real crackin ass songs gave em to them they raaaaaaan wit em got the buisness end setup with the R&R...so lets see what happens i dont wanna have these adults cryin! al n all it sould alll be fun ima post the songs and te peromance on here on sunday
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    omgggg you guys i did it!!!! it was soooo freakin filthy i swear!! it was a complete shut down..? they where like asking my brother "who is she" "where did she come from" these lil kids were asking me for my autograph it was sooo cute!!! the men they where afraid to aproach me afterwords ...a few came by and was like "yooo that was tight you killed it"...? i was all extra shy i had an anxiety attack when i forst got calle don stage i almost started cryin but as soon as the music came on and i heard my voice thru the speakers...it was all a wrap!~the radio dj was like "man she was the best MC here" I am soo shocked that i did it as good as i did................im about to record a master copy to the mix and put it on here so u guys can hear!...i remixed tupcs "gangsta party",,,then i had the mr red sun song a wote,, then i did the "pass the duchie" at the end...it alll came in together perfectly!
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well ? aquafina, congrads on a successful night!

And throw up a track, or video of your last nights performance.. Got me all hyped to see what the hype' was about last night lol..
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gurl im soo excited about this...lol it wasnt recorded in no 2392092093 dollar booth but i got it mixed good they are don it now and i should have it on here in about 45 mins its not the performance just the mix
    tupacfan wrote: »
    Well ? aquafina, congrads on a successful night!

And throw up a track, or video of your last nights performance.. Got me all hyped to see what the hype' was about last night lol..
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ok you guys here it goes..l0l just remember that THIS WAS A PERFORMANCE not an actual song..i just went over it with a double for you guys so it doesnt sound as plain and straight forward i had to record it like this so i could bring the feeling into it while i performed it..plus i did this whol project the day of the performance at the last min...enjo
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Aye Aquafina, I like your flow, you got the voice for it.. that one Remix of Gangsta party was nice, I thought that ? flowed well with the beat! and the second voice, i like how you started out by singing, the lyrics were up to par, but the beat I wasn't feeling it.. and the last one was nice, where you started to flow fast didn't choke at all, Cheaa! you go girl. You have great potential mami.. Keep doing your thing and fa sho it will take you places.. and you always have my support girly... :-)
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    aww thankyou!! gurl
    Aye Aquafina, I like your flow, you got the voice for it.. that one Remix of Gangsta party was nice, I thought that ? flowed well with the beat! and the second voice, i like how you started out by singing, the lyrics were up to par, but the beat I wasn't feeling it.. and the last one was nice, where you started to flow fast didn't choke at all, Cheaa! you go girl. You have great potential mami.. Keep doing your thing and fa sho it will take you places.. and you always have my support girly... :-)
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i did all this at the very very last minnuet..my singer bailed out on me and the guys there were suppose to jump on it however all in all i tihnk it turned out good im writting 2 more today and ima try and get them reocrded im waiting for my A&R rep to give me the professional producer ...until then its my younger brother but he does a great job! thanks again gurly! ;)
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    not bad. maybe you'd be taken more seriously on here and get more props if you didnt go out of your way to make an ass of yourself. you iight though.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    not bad. maybe you'd be taken more seriously on here and get more props if you didnt go out of your way to make an ass of yourself. you iight though.

i dont do that!!!
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I enjoyed the Lyrics, first time I heard you on a video, sounds really good, lil bit like Remy Martin, but got really good talent, keep up the good work Aquafinafloa.