Understanding the ? . . . .

Options
Sourpatch Kid
Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Powder Room
For any of the folks that have never had any ? like me and always wondered about the phenomena of the female ? , here is an illustration of how it works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhoSUoZ_uJ0&feature=player_embedded#!

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Just find the woman-bologna and suck it. Works like a charm
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Just find the woman-bologna and suck it. Works like a charm

What's the bologna? I usually suck on the top lip of the ? til it gets fat and then hold the walls open and stick my whole mouth in and suck like a vacuum (if I ever had ? before).
  • lord nemesis
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I call the ? woman-bologna or ? meat
  • Ike_Turner
    Ike_Turner Confirm Email Posts: 173
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? all that. She better play wit that ? herself I don't eat ? I just stick the ? in em
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Interesting
    1204493150930.gif
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't like all that attention directly on my ? ..
  • lord nemesis
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

g680106561.gif

Just point me in the right direction Kat
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You gotta lick the bean gently and use your index and middle fingers to ? for maximum effect. It usually ain't a good idea to ONLY focus on the ? or put all the attention onto it. If you keep your palms facing up you can usually enhance her orgasm because you have a better chance to reaching her ? if you thrust deep and upwards while lickin' the bean. Every woman is different so you gotta be really attentive to her body language and the way her body reacts to what you're doing.

It's prolly best you start out slow until you build to a crescendo 'cause in my experience, that's what gets 'em off the most b.

They should pay me for givin' out a couple of trade secrets. When it comes to ? ', young ? STAY winnin'.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Women are built differently and get arouse differently. I aint watching the video because i know what gets my wife off.
    But some women like the clitoral simulation, others like ? with pressure on their ? . Some just like the pressure in the cooch to get them off. women are different.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    You gotta lick the bean gently and use your index and middle fingers to ? for maximum effect. It usually ain't a good idea to ONLY focus on the ? or put all the attention onto it. If you keep your palms facing up you can usually enhance her orgasm because you have a better chance to reaching her ? if you thrust deep and upwards while lickin' the bean. Every woman is different so you gotta be really attentive to her body language and the way her body reacts to what you're doing.

It's prolly best you start out slow until you build to a crescendo 'cause in my experience, that's what gets 'em off the most b.

They should pay me for givin' out a couple of trade secrets. When it comes to ? ', young ? STAY winnin'.

hi how are you doing, my name is Pico and i noticed you from across the screen and...............
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

LOL! ? please!
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hi how are you doing, my name is Pico and i noticed you from across the screen and...............

Well Ms. Roscoe, how YOU doin? I'll be in "Kentucky" next summer. And when I'm there, I'd like to show you my technique up close and in person. ;) PM me dem digits ma.
    caddo man wrote: »
    LOL! ? please!

Real talk. I'm in my prime right now b. ? 26+ start fallin' off when they hit 30. Us early 20's ? stay winnin'.
  • ytownborn
    ytownborn Members Posts: 420
    edited August 2010
    Options

It's prolly best you start out slow until you build to a crescendo
    'cause in my experience, that's what gets 'em off the most b.

Slow down son,u killing em
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited August 2010
    Options
    is that right,killer? hmmm
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited August 2010
    Options

Na, you gotta dig your face in it like your eating watermelon.
    6yppa1.gif
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    damn he demolished that ? watermelon lol!!!!
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    is that right,killer? hmmm

? . My ? eatin' techniques even got TAM to come back to this ? . Hahaha. GOAT!

But yeah baby, my technique is flawless b. Come to Cali and see for yourself. Roscoe ackin scurred.
    Na, you gotta dig your face in it like your eating watermelon.
    6yppa1.gif

Hahaha. You're liable to bite her ? by doin' that tho b. I swear I should make a thread. Haha.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

True. Too much pressure makes it almost hurt. It's too sensitive for that.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

6yppa1.gif

That man is a pro.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao @ that gif
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ike_Turner wrote: »
    ? all that. She better play wit that ? herself I don't eat ? I just stick the ? in em

cosign_3d_lg.gif

? all that eating ? ? .............better ask yo daddy.....
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    True. Too much pressure makes it almost hurt. It's too sensitive for that.

Word? Call me, b....I got a few tricks for you.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Word? Call me, b....I got a few tricks for you.

Tell me what they are then I'll call....maybe... :-)
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tell me what they are then I'll call....maybe... :-)

It's a surprise ;). There's this thing called a Korean Basket Trick that I know you'll love to do though babygirl. Holla at a playa.....