And The Mystery Has been Solved!

Options

Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    now explain the mystery of how you fit in them tight ass pants without both yo legs fallin to sleep

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahahah
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i hope you are joking

of course... Comeone son!
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    aramaic is not a dialect of hebrew

True but it was lagrely spoken by them (Hebrews/Jews) in years past.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The bible was altered, the unedited books of the bible are hidden away in the vatican vaults. How can you subscribe to a religion in which it is obvious knowledge is being hidden from you?

And how can you get on your knees and pray to a white man?
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    aramaic is not a dialect of hebrew

Why dont you shut the ? up you big nose jew nobody asked you..

Get your beak out of this ? , Jews always trying to state their case.

Just shut the ? up ugly ? .
  • blank..
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    The bible was altered, the unedited books of the bible are hidden away in the vatican vaults. How can you subscribe to a religion in which it is obvious knowledge is being hidden from you?

Islam teaches us that Jesus' face was not the same as depicted in the Roman illustrations of Jesus.

In other words, we dont know how he looks like, and nobody can say today what he looks like..

So this man:

jesus_narrowweb__300x448,0.jpg

Is not jesus..
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options

A white man told you Jesus white and you believed him, L

Secondly Jesus was Born in Isreal and was a Jew. No relation to the Khazar Jews who now occupy Modern Day isreal. In the reliefs of the tomb of King Tutmoisis III you can find that the Canaanites and Isrealis and everybody else from that region where as black as me. Step youre history up!
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Islam teaches us that Jesus' face was not the same as depicted in the Roman illustrations of Jesus.

In other words, we dont know how he looks like, and nobody can say today what he looks like..

So this man:

jesus_narrowweb__300x448,0.jpg

Is not jesus..

standingovation.jpg
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Niggersauce
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Go to your grandmas house and look above her door, go to your church and look at the pictures of white jesus everywhere.

Go google jesus and tell me all of those images arent white guys with blue eyes and long brown hair. As early as the name jesus was spoken and taught he was depicted as a white, european man. Mainly because this whole christianity ? was started up over there in rome and branched off of the Roman Catholic church.

You will never live to your potential believing that a white man is your lord and savior...free yourself.
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Go to your grandmas house and look above her door, go to your church and look at the pictures of white jesus everywhere.

Go google jesus and tell me all of those images arent white guys with blue eyes and long brown hair. As early as the name jesus was spoken and taught he was depicted as a white, european man. Mainly because this whole christianity ? was started up over there in rome and branched off of the Roman Catholic church.

You will never live to your potential believing that a white man is your lord and savior...free yourself.

And the Pyramids were built by Aliens.............
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i never understood why ? are so obssessed with whte jesus....

when in my experinces in black churchs we've been talkin about how jesus ain't white for as long as i remember ..yet ? stay on that ? ....

u may see a white jesus in white folks churches or white folks home... but i can't remeber the last time i saw a white jesus anywhere in a ? atmosphere
  • blank..
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lu you told me last year you was doing some study and asking around about Islam..

I told you go ask some scholars or some Imams in the mosques, contrary to popular belief that the fucken media will feed you..

Everybody is helpful, just go to a mosque yourself if you ever get a chance and ask there Lu.

Ask them what Islam teaches us about the identity and face of Jesus (Issa).. we believe we will only see his face in the hereafter/day of judgement.

Nobody knows what Issa (A.S.) looks like.

Thats impossible for people to speculate.
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i never understood why ? are so obssessed with whte jesus....

when in my experinces in black churchs we've been talkin about how jesus ain't white for as long as i remember ..yet ? stay on that ? ....

u may see a white jesus in white folks churches or white folks home... but i can't remeber the last time i saw a white jesus anywhere in a ? atmosphere

The geographical IGNORANCE to where Jesus was born and the BIBLES own DESPRICTION of Jesus is just irrevelent i guess!
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ya ? on ? .If there is or if there´s going to be any anti-christ he´s deffinetly going to be white.Word to reagan,Bush,Bush JR.Them ? used more bombs in 30 days than in the whole ww2.

Obama aint no anti-christ Obama was used.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

you do

you have his pics

ahahahahhaaa
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Who cares what Jesus looked like.What matters is his teachings and his stories.
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lu you told me last year you was doing some study and asking around about Islam..

I told you go ask some scholars or some Imams in the mosques, contrary to popular belief that the fucken media will feed you..

Everybody is helpful, just go to a mosque yourself if you ever get a chance and ask there Lu.

Ask them what Islam teaches us about the identity and face of Jesus (Issa).. we believe we will only see his face in the hereafter/day of judgement.

Thats impossible for people to speculate.

I still have been reading and learning abt Islam, I agree with the above that you stated. I have had trouble with actually meeting a Muslim outside of the Nation of Islam line of belief. But as soon as I do I'll definitely try and get a sit down.
  • blank..
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you do

you have his pics

ahahahahhaaa

KLTLELTELTLETTUYEUTEUTUETLELTU why Jews wear suits on summer days for b?

Why they make their kids wear suits and bowling shoes every day of the week?

Answer that you Goldstein name having ? .
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    KLTLELTELTLETTUYEUTEUTUETLELTU why Jews wear suits on summer days for b?

Why they make their kids wear suits and bowling shoes every day of the week?

Answer that you Goldstein name having ? .

look at how mad this australian is

so mad
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeshua said in Luke 10:18 I beheld satan as lightning from heaven

lucifer said in Isaiah 14:14 i will ascend above the (heights) of the clouds; i will be like the Most High.

The word Heights in Hebrew is Bamah Listen Here

The Hebrew word for Lightning is Barak Listen Here

Yeshua could have said , He spoke Hebrew, not greek/ I beheld satan as Barack O bama

I posted a video about this a while while back.
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yo Blank do you speak Arabic?
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I posted a video about this a while while back.

Sorry man must have missed it.
  • blank..
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I still have been reading and learning abt Islam, I agree with the above that you stated. I have had trouble with actually meeting a Muslim outside of the Nation of Islam line of belief. But as soon as I do I'll definitely try and get a sit down.

My brotha..

I know I told you this before but it really makes me frustrated and you probably most likely know this..

But Nation Of Islam and Islam is like apples and oranges.

Totally different.

NOI is a sect started by a man from Georgia 70-75 years ago.

Islam is an ancient, untouched mainstream religion based on the teachings of the Quran which came directly from Allah to the Prophet Muhammad through the Angel Gibril.

Even Christian and Jewish Scholars know, the Quran has remained the same since that very time.

Its remained pure.

I dont want to say anything derogatory about NOI because I've basically said everything under the sun about them.

They are basically extinct anyway, the whole thing with them killing Malcolm because he was going to spread the truth on NOI's ? and preach the real Islam..

It just makes me upset they arent worth my time.
  • Niggersauce
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And the Pyramids were built by Aliens.............

No, the pyramids were built by light skinned egyptians that look more european than anything let the white man tell it...since you let him tell you everything else.

I understand how once you start these whole religious walks, its hard to break out of it even when faced with truths. Truth that modern catholocism AND christianity were twisted and made to foward the agenda of the white european man.

Are you going to sit there and tell me that the vatican doesnt have knowledge that the council conveniently chose to leave out of the bible?
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No, the pyramids were built by light skinned egyptians that look more european than anything let the white man tell it...since you let him tell you everything else.

I understand how once you start these whole religious walks, its hard to break out of it even when faced with truths. Truth that modern catholocism AND christianity were twisted and made to foward the agenda of the white european man.

Are you going to sit there and tell me that the vatican doesnt have knowledge that the council conveniently chose to leave out of the bible?

You just Ethered yourself again. Go take a look at the Reliefs anywhere in Egypt and find a Lightskin person. Son ur mind is mush run along you have brought nothing to this Conversation but whackness on top of mind controlled ? ! Good Day!