Learn Ms. Jones some Football

Options
ms.jones
ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Good Day my IC brethren and women-folk....

My son had a football game this weekend, and while my baby did a super fantastic job at playing, I had no clue about his position. At first, he was the Running Back, and I knew that he was to run the ball. But then his coach switched up, and put him on offense, and said he was playing Linebacker. Now, these words came out and I understood them as "Unga Bunga Click Click". No clue. So, IC, learn Ms. Jones some football. What can I do to help my baby be a better football player, and one day promote Campbell's Chunky Soup?

Comments

• Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    aiight bend over and Imma get behind you and you hike me the ball

ready, set.......................
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

i laughed .
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »

My son had a football game this weekend, and while my baby did a super fantastic job at playing, I had no clue about his position. At first, he was the Running Back, and I knew that he was to run the ball. But then his coach switched up, and put him on offense, and said he was playing Linebacker. Now, these words came out and I understood them as "Unga Bunga Click Click". No clue. So, IC, learn Ms. Jones some football. What can I do to help my baby be a better football player, and one day promote Campbell's Chunky Soup?

linebacker is on defense.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Basically your son is playing Defense now and the jarble speech is more than likely the name of a play that said defense is calling.

My Son completed 2 passes Sat at his game but they still Lost. But it was excitein ( throat sore though )
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    i laughed .

JUNE BUGG!!!!!

*Hugs and gropes*

What's goodie??
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

1st know that Linebackers are on the defense. The words you heard are more than likely code words for "it's going to be a run" or just about anything.

Playing Defense>>>>>>anything on offense IMO
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    don't be one of those parents giving false encouragement...i go to my nephew games and my brother will tell him when he messes up and try to improve it....i seen this one kid on his team get ran the ? over, the kid was on his back and his mother had the nerve to say good play...me and my brother was laughing our ? off
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    1st know that Linebackers are on the defense. The words you heard are more than likely code words for "it's going to be a run" or just about anything.

Not when you a skinny ? .
  • louis the great
    edited August 2010
    Options
    don't be one of those parents giving false encouragement...i go to my nephew games and my brother will tell him when he messes up and try to improve it....i seen this one kid on his team get ran the ? over, the kid was on his back and his mother had the nerve to say good play...me and my brother was laughing our ? off

L M A O

This ? here aint right^
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    linebacker is on defense.

See....*smh* I'm losin' already....
    Basically your son is playing Defense now and the jarble speech is more than likely the name of a play that said defense is calling.

My Son completed 2 passes Sat at his game but they still Lost. But it was excitein ( throat sore though )

He did really really good this game...he had the ball, and ran with it, but got took down by 4 other guys....but the thing is, he kept running with all that weight on him.

So, its a good thing to play a linebacker?

Oh hell naw...I tell him when he sucks...I don't reward mediocrity at all...I'm the first to tell time to straight his ? up.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options

lmao! right.... the women are the worst with that ? . ? somewhat keep it farealla...

My son played one year, ? hurt my heart but he was ass at it so.... lol. I had to give up the dream.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • junegemini
    edited August 2010
    Options
    JUNE BUGG!!!!!

*Hugs and gropes*

What's goodie??

hay boy !
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

smh @ her talking bout " Look how my baby just got layed out. You go boy, laying there like a champ!"
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options

Only if that lil ? can hit!
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hay boy !

lmao.... you know you miss a ? . *my dougie*
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Yes because they see he has the ability to spy on the quarter back, run up to the line if there is a run or he can fall back and give the safety's help. Basically he can adjust to the plays and has good vision of the field.
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options

This is a family oriented thread...be gone with your devilment..
    Only if that lil ? can hit!

That's all he likes to do...hit, and run....lil homie don't care about catching the ball for ? ....he just wants to knock somebody down, or somehow get the ball so he can run as fast as he can...
  • junegemini
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao.... you know you miss a ? . *my dougie*

*big hug* ;)
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *big hug* ;)

What's been up?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's all he likes to do...hit, and run....lil homie don't care about catching the ball for ? ....he just wants to knock somebody down, or somehow get the ball so he can run as fast as he can...

Smh @ my son not havin' "that dog"...

? , lol...

Enjoy Ms. Jones.
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Alright...so give me some pointers to give to my son...I would ask his coach...but he trying to see how my ? jiggle in a private setting. No deals. What type of workout regime should I put him on?

Thanks Playmaker for that website...it shall be used.
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

word... ? carryin the ball, i was a linebacker in HS just love to hit ? (no ? )
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Now, these words came out and I understood them as "Unga Bunga Click Click"
    *Dead*

and only in Pop Warner can you go from RB to LB lol
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    word... ? carryin the ball, i was a linebacker in HS just love to hit ? (no ? )

lol.................