A Question of Morals and EthicsM

Options
ms.jones
ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
My dear IC brethren and women-folk, I present you with a question.

You have a picture posted of someone in your avi, and they came about seeing. The tell you to take their picture out of your avi, and change it hastily. Would you do as you are told, or simply remind them, the picture is and was available for public consumption? IC, weigh in for me....

Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    My dear IC brethren and women-folk, I present you with a question.

You have a picture posted of someone in your avi, and they came about seeing. The tell you to take their picture out of your avi, and change it hastily. Would you do as you are told, or simply remind them, the picture is and was available for public consumption? IC, weigh in for me....

thats a lil hard to answer in my case but, i would take it down....no biggy
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Pretty Plump is Mad!....with her Chubby ass
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Pretty Plump is Mad!....with her Chubby ass

I won't say she is mad...but she would like for me to take her picture down....now, I have no issues or qualms about doing it, however, I find it comical that she wants me to take down her pic, yet she freely admits to sucking ? ? , and taking it up the ? shoot for hours on end....you can admit you are a hoe, yet you don't want people to see your hoe activities...
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I won't say she is mad...but she would like for me to take her picture down....now, I have no issues or qualms about doing it, however, I find it comical that she wants me to take down her pic, yet she freely admits to sucking ? ? , and taking it up the ? shoot for hours on end....you can admit you are a hoe, yet you don't want people to see your hoe activities...

yea thats pretty hypocritical....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    <
    Lol.......

This question is basically rhetorical b/c it's obvious that you ain't budging lol.

But if it was made available for public consumption, i.e. posted somewhere so that all people who passed through could see it, you're actually doing the fat black value menu broad a service by leaving it there.
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    it realy depends if it was some crazy ish i would take it down but most likely no...when u put pics online anything than can happen..
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    damn you looking thick in your avy jones nh

Hahaha. You're almost as bad as ? who say that. No Hypocrite though.

And how you be, LK?
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

So you know shorty personally? If not ? her big Whale Wars lookin ass!
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And that is my point exactly....look at the many avi's with famous and not so famous folks....all made available for public consumption. If you don't want certain things to be see, why make it available?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So again, if you make something available to the public, at what point should others have a moral compass? Or, is it fair game?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

I'm sitting at my desk with the biggest gas face since MC Search after reading that.
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jonesy, I myself am a complete and unequivocal ? . Why have YOU been so hard on hoes, pros and floes?
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So again, if you make something available to the public, at what point should others have a moral compass? Or, is it fair game?

its fair game, the only scale you judge on is your respect for that person
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options

I'm in a very mellow mood right now. B)

Did you do anything of note this summer?
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    it realy depends if it was some crazy ish i would take it down but most likely no...when u put pics online anything than can happen..
    Very True. When you post pictures online, they're open and available for anyone to use, alter or manipulate unless they have a copyright on them.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    As fat as she is, she has no ass if you judge by proportion.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'd take it down if asked.... *shrugs*
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Jonesy, I myself am a complete and unequivocal ? . Why have YOU been so hard on hoes, pros and floes?

I'm on my period ...that's neither here nor there, but I'm sure its playing a major role in my decision making for the past few days.

But really, I just find it funny that people put certain things out there...but don't want to be critiqued or scrutinized.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This thread makes me think of last summer when Reppin' had Nuri's mama pic in his avy....wit tha caption "Strong Jaw".
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'd take it down if asked.... *shrugs*

Why for? You made it available, so why be ashamed after the fact?
  • Tha Killa
    edited August 2010
    Options

Nothing worth bragging about. I'm gonna take my vacation during the winter time though no use going somewhere hot while its already hot.

Winter is WOAT for vacation spots unless you like doin' white people ? like skiing, snowboarding, etc....

What would you want to do in a Winter vacay? My summer was dope though. I'm feelin' refreshed and re-energized as ? for these next 4 months.