A Question of Morals and EthicsM

Options

Comments

• Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    If it's not that serious, why are you still responding? Stop taking this personally. It's not about you. Kindly move out of this thread, as it seems to have you vexed.

clearly you are not very rational. Me.... taking it personally when I am not the one who started the thread? Surely you jest. as I said I have my sigs and avis turned off so I dont even know what the pic looks like.

you seemed vexed that this ? aint going the way you wanted it to so now you throwing a tantrum.....another attention seeking gimmick

oh goody we have come full circle.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    clearly you are not very rational. Me.... taking it personally when I am not the one who started the thread? Surely you jest. as I said I have my sigs and avis turned off so I dont even know what the pic looks like.

you seemed vexed that this ? aint going the way you wanted it to so now you throwing a tantrum.....another attention seeking gimmick

Yes, you are taking it personally. As you have just stated, you haven't seen the picture. Why are YOU still coming into a thread that you have already made a statement upon? You don't like it, you said your piece, now move along. No...you would much rather stay and argue with someone you deem an attention ? . ? , meet kettle. How about this, oh smart one...put me on ignore,and keep it moving. That way, we both win. Yay for you, goody for me.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

MOMMA, THAT YOU......reading yo posts make it seem like my momma here........
  • Coby Vibes
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yes, you are taking it personally. As you have just stated, you haven't seen the picture. Why are YOU still coming into a thread that you have already made a statement upon? You don't like it, you said your piece, now move along. No...you would much rather stay and argue with someone you deem an attention ? . ? , meet kettle. How about this, oh smart one...put me on ignore,and keep it moving. That way, we both win. Yay for you, goody for me.

LMAO yeah aiight. dont get too frazzled
    MOMMA, THAT YOU......reading yo posts make it seem like my momma here........

LMAO...
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMAO yeah aiight. dont get too frazzled

LMAO...

Oh, I'm not...silly rabbits make me laugh. And you are hilarious.
  • Coby Vibes
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh, I'm not...silly rabbits make me laugh. And you are hilarious.

YAY we agree on something. marvelous breakthrough we're having. can we be friends now?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Is this the same Ms Jones that got ethered on BHM last summer for having an avi pic taken in her bathroom with her yeast infection cream and other vaginal de-funkifiers clearly visible in the background?

I'm gon catch flack for that but.....BHM.....?

dusouljah wrote: »
    meatloaf w/cheese>>>>>>>

nice save
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    first time I ever had gravy was about 3 yrs ago and I hated it...haven't had it since...apparently i'm weird because I put ketchup on rice, mashed potatoes, etc...

U are so freakin spanish smh

Come gimmie some spanish fly
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    YAY we agree on something. marvelous breakthrough we're having. can we be friends now?

Nah. The last thing I associate with is fake ? , butt hurt hoes, and simpletons. Take your pick, cause you're one of them.

Dueces.
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    I'm gon catch flack for that but.....BHM.....?

BlackHairMedia, its a website full of women and hair.....
  • Coby Vibes
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nah. The last thing I associate with is fake ? , butt hurt hoes, and simpletons. Take your pick, cause you're one of them.

Dueces.

AWWWWW oh well maybe next time
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jones is on a roll today lol
  • Ol Jay's
    edited August 2010
    Options
    BlackHairMedia, its a website full of women and hair.....

by the description I ask, is that a online hair store, and all the mods are of Asian decent

gynEbO.jpg
    "I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT....."
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    U are so freakin spanish smh

Come gimmie some spanish fly

lmao...funny thing is I didn't even realize it was a latino thing until I go to college and people from NY asked me if I was Dominican because I put ketchup on my white rice...? just seems natural to me lol...oh and about your spanish fly... no diga palabras que usted no significa
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    by the description i ask, is that a online hair store, and all the mods are of asian decent

gynebo.jpg
    "i shouldn't have say that....."

lmao..........
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Technically the pics are public and I have the right to post them, however if that person dont want their photos up I would remove it out of respect.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Dueces.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

damn.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    by the description I ask, is that a online hair store, and all the mods are of Asian decent

"I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAY THAT....."

moderated Mrs. Chew Yun ? and ? Lee
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited August 2010
    Options
    no diga palabras que usted no significa

I have no idea wtf that means BUT I'm sure it's something about not needing it and u+me=oral so i'll take it.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    no. to be honest. I dont even know what BHM is. just here on some real random ? . Lurked a lil bit and decided to register.

That's funny 'cause I get same vibe from you that I got from other posters such as Souljah T.
  • blackrain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I have no idea wtf that means BUT I'm sure it's something about not needing it and u eating me out so i'll take it.

lol no but if i wanted to say that I'd just say quiero probarle which means basically "I want to taste you"
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited August 2010
    Options

Dueces.

Man..btwn U and Blue....yall are making me proud lmao I LOVE IT!!

Nothing against Coby Vibes though....how u doin? my name is Dee...I'm the nicest female on this site and the IC Welcoming committee. I hope you enjoy your stay here and don't let these people run you off. Oh and please lord don't call urself a Bauce Bish or post 700 pics of you with extra long arms and photoshopped torsos and ? . Thanks :)
  • Ol Jay's
    edited August 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    moderated Mrs. Chew Yun ? and ? Lee

large_hair.jpg

"Hurry up and BUY!!!.....YOU MAKE MY SERVER CRASH"
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol no but if i wanted to say that I'd just say quiero probarle which means basically "I want to taste you"

Which u just said...and it's cool. Im tasty!Come taste me! 295 to 695 exit 28 meet me on the corner after u get off the exit.
  • blackrain
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Which u just said...and it's cool. Im tasty!Come taste me! 295 to 695 exit 28 meet me on the corner after u get off the exit.

lmao @ me being right off 295 right now...