Options

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    McGeeAKey wrote: »
    ? buying hoes affection lol

she gonna use your ass for what you worth,then give some thug ass ? name tyrone free ?

damn son, that's how chicks actually run ? in 2010?

SMH @ giving crackhead Tyrone the ? after some other simp ? paid

you be dropping that science my ?
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    cold........blooded

lol i dont let idiots like Dusoulja,get to me he shows his maturity as a man by what he posts

the truth kills this guy so he has to insult me to make himelf feel better oh well

? killing ? they dont understand*whisper* that's the master plan...im just crumblin Erb
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this ? du hate mcgee for sum reason he remind me of my boy who dyin to split some old ? who dnt bother nobody from down the block just cuz to him "he be lookin to hard"
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    smh smh..when it comes down to it in all aspects of life money talks bullshyt walks true its not about bieng a gold digger but a real woman is not about to put up wit a DEAD broke nicca i feel what you are sayin about the first few dates yea it should be a half and half fifty fifty thang both partys need to show that they are not financially burden nor expectant of the other persons pockets...HOWEVER MEN ARE HERE TO BE PROTECTORE AND PROVIDERS... what is the point of makeing and having money when you can not enjoy it...i am pretty sure you would not mind spending money on the right woman just do not let these money hungry ? and insecure money talking men oppress your thoughts to treating a real woman......
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    McGeeAKey wrote: »
    lol i dont let idiots like Dusoulja,get to me he shows his maturity as a man by what he posts

the truth kills this guy so he has to insult me to make himelf feel better oh well

? killing ? they dont understand*whisper* that's the master plan...im just crumblin Erb

lol...if it was to come ot that u were actually a gimic....i'd acknowledge u being smarter than me...

cuz i swear this act would be primal fear arron stampler type ?

"So there never... there never was a Roy? "

"Jesus Christ, Marty. If that's what you think, I'm disappointed in you. There never was an Aaron, counselor. "
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    this ? du hate mcgee for sum reason he remind me of my boy who dyin to split some old ? who dnt bother nobody from down the block just cuz to him "he be lookin to hard"

lmao.........................
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    smh smh..when it comes down to it in all aspects of life money talks bullshyt walks true its not about bieng a gold digger but a real woman is not about to put up wit a DEAD broke nicca i feel what you are sayin about the first few dates yea it should be a half and half fifty fifty thang both partys need to show that they are not financially burden nor expectant of the other persons pockets...HOWEVER MEN ARE HERE TO BE PROTECTORE AND PROVIDERS... what is the point of makeing and having money when you can not enjoy it...i am pretty sure you would not mind spending money on the right woman just do not let these money hungry ? and insecure money talking men oppress your thoughts to treating a real woman......
    ? the only time anybody gave you money it was for an abortion (or three).

Go "Your Baby" Yaself.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »

it's not for some reason, dudes stupidity just irks me in a way that few others do
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

Go "Your Baby" Yaself.

? .............................
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hold on paying for a date is tricking
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

Go "Your Baby" Yaself.

let me make this clear for you sweety i got 4 people on my chain of followers feeding off of rat ? and swamp water..i drag them everywhere i go on here and kick them with my heels everytime they pop off the gums u are on that chain....this wil be the last time i will ever acknowledge you......now get back where you belong
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Apperently...... Go figure.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    and i am thinkin about adding one more that waltzed up on in here...i smell bullshyt from miles away.....
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

woman have equal rights and close to equal pay. as far as protectors you can buy a gun
    for that or train in martial arts you shouldnt need a man for anything. thats what woman fought
    for in the 20' for, you should enjoy YOUR money not anyone elses.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

yes it is but do what u do homie its all cool
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options

it realy realy depends coming from a woman most of the time if you pay for the date women nowadays will come off tops like you are a trick or like you are real easy with your money so i would suggest for the first few dates...to not pay for them you guys need to split that check ppl are crazy nowadays they don't know how to do things and just "relax' wit it....
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    C/S. Life should be like college.
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2010
    Options
    let me make this clear for you sweety i got 4 people on my chain of followers feeding off of rat ? and swamp water.
    2u7rr0h.gif

THE ? IS THAT ? U TALKIN ? IS THAT EVEN ENGLISH?
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    woman have equal rights and close to equal pay. as far as protectors you can buy a gun
    for that or train in martial arts you shouldnt need a man for anything. thats what woman fought
    for in the 20' for, you should enjoy YOUR money not anyone elses.

yes NOW we have equal rights and NOW we are walking along side with men..however how did it use to be.....? untill men seen that we can make 6 figure incomes and bring more to the table the tables have turned havent they???.. i think u missed my point when u quoted me..personaly i am an old school woman i feel that men...are suppose to be the bread winners the woman can to but you as a man you are my surperior in the relashionship psshh i dont want no man that i feel i am above we can be equal yes however we are here to comfor that huge ego that ego is here to swoon and dominate(positivaly) our motherly soft hearts...YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT US.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wait, are these women defending gold-digging in here?
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    it realy realy depends coming from a woman most of the time if you pay for the date women nowadays will come off tops like you are a trick or like you are real easy with your money so i would suggest for the first few dates...to not pay for them you guys need to split that check ppl are crazy nowadays they don't know how to do things and just "relax' wit it....

nah im cool ill still pay for the 1st few dates im def watch and see if she offers thats a make or break but ill still pay it aint nuthin whats 20 30$ in the scheme of things..never had a problem with helping a woman out that i know will help me out ? goes hand in hand...if its a j/o dates arent even in the picture
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2010
    Options
    YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT US.
    Like you protected your dead kids ? ?
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nah im cool ill still pay for the 1st few dates im def watch and see if she offers thats a make or break but ill still pay it aint nuthin whats 20 30$ in the scheme of things..never had a problem with helping a woman out that i know will help me out ? goes hand in hand...if its a j/o dates arent even in the picture

ok ok sweety i can run with you on that one...just be careful though becuase womenare soo ruthless nowadays when it comes to the pockets it is a realy sad story..and remember IT IS TRICKIIN IF YOU GOT IT IF SHE AINT WIFEY lol
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

pretty much my whole thing.....as long as you aint just forking out money, you aint "trickin" persay....cause we all spend the dollar on it in one wa or another
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this week alone i went to an brazilian restaraunt with a fine ass
    latin chick the bill came i paid my half and she looked at me weird like aint you gonna
    pay for me I didnt bring any money. im like ? u dont got 75.00 for your half of the bill.
    she said men always treat her so she expect it.

next day my jumpoff is over my house after i buss a nut in her mouth she ask me
    to borrow 700 to fix her car I say no( now shes a cool chick and 700 is chump change
    and if she was just a freind it prolly wouldnt be a problem, but she said since we been ? for like 4 months
    could she borrow it and other dudes she ? with gave her money her number has been deleted.

basically, esp the second one, they are prostitutes. you kinda owe them they're money.
    SMH @ you thinking you was gonna get it for free.
    what do think they actually like you ?????

PPhhhssss.... ? ? .