Was up with Sex with Choking and hitting movement?

Options
2»

Comments

• Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Ya ? dont be puttin ya finger in they ass when they ride on top??

lmaoo ? this nicca!!!! u realy went there!! word of advice though whatever she wants you better get into and give it if not then keep it pushin...
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    what if she wants an abortion?
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmaoo ? this nicca!!!! u realy went there!! word of advice though whatever she wants you better get into and give it if not then keep it pushin...

^^likes fingers in her butt post^^^
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    what if she wants an abortion?

then u better come out that pocket cold cash or come out of pocket and pay for some medical boy!
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^^likes fingers in her butt post^^^

wtf becuase i thought it was funny!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i like when my bf chokes me a lil right before i ? , makes me ? faster

i can also ? fast if i hold my breath when i play with myself
  • D-Marco
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wtf becuase i thought it was funny!

U aint say no...flo.....

whoa!
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    chicks like it rough...I thought this was established a long time ago.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    U aint say no...flo.....

whoa!

well you know what i am a grown woman i am also a virgo when it comes to sex no u are right i do not have no limits...HOWEVER it takes time to get to have all them limits its just not off the back 'oh yea u can do this"..but you are right i am an open wman...except all that crazy like humane waste/food/and crazy toys oh no...
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    oh yeah...

Putting a finger in a chicks ass is like the shortcut ? button some nights.
  • D-Marco
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Most women like being taken to that edge. I think a lot of yall have ? fantasies.

Women are sick. But I'd put my finga in ya butt Flo... i'd just wait until the 2nd time we smashed. Im a gentleman.
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ya'll going ham on this ? here my nigz....i like smackin but i dont leave any bruises on my brauds and i chock em sometimes but not to death or leave any marks on their necks just a slight tolerable choke will do all the work...

but how many ladies out there like to get cussed the ? out during sex tho? thats goat of all time

i had this thick azz black female stallion and she was on some other ? ...i was hittin this chick from the back this guhl request that i cuss her out, call all types of ? while we ? ........Maaaaaaaaaaan I went ape..called her every name on the book and she was loving it...damn! damn! damn! if only she could keep her ? phone from gettin cut off all the damn time, she'd be right here right now with a ?
  • D-Marco
    edited August 2010
    Options
    oh yeah...

Putting a finger in a chicks ass is like the shortcut ? button some nights.

*daps*

this man knows
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ya'll going ham on this ? here my nigz....i like smackin but i dont leave any bruises on my brauds and i chock em sometimes but not to death or leave any marks on their necks just a slight tolerable choke will do all the work...

but how many ladies out there like to get cussed the ? out during sex tho? thats goat of all time

i had this thick azz black female stallion and she was on some other ? ...i was hittin this chick from the back this guhl request that i cuss her out, call all types of ? while we ? ........Maaaaaaaaaaan I went ape..called her every name on the book and she was loving it...damn! damn! damn! if only she could keep her ? phone from gettin cut off all the damn time, she'd be right here right now with a ?

the only thing about ? talk is that niccas egos get big afterwards they cant understand that is just a naughty turn on....half the time when it's done they try to keep a woman in that category smh@ men not bieng able to keep a freak on a wifey tip its realy sad..but yea i had to eleminate this one and keep it for husband material....men don't be knowing how to handel it..
  • D-Marco
    edited August 2010
    Options
    A chick cussin me out while ? = GOAT sex

? have me bussin early like NY cops
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the only thing about ? talk is that niccas egos get big afterwards they cant understand that is just a naughty turn on....half the time when it's done they try to keep a woman in that category smh@ men not bieng able to keep a freak on a wifey tip its realy sad..but yea i had to eleminate this one and keep it for husband material....men don't be knowing how to handel it..

trill ? mama....and i could feel where u comin from on that note
  • D-Marco
    edited August 2010
    Options

True but a ? only disrespect you if he think he can. Sex aint got nuttin to do wit it
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol, yep.

yep.

I dont like being strong armed but I do like a little choking...its sexy to me. I dont know why. Or if he just puts one hand around my throat while Im on my stomach and he's hitting it from the back or when we're on our sides. The best.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    True but a ? only disrespect you if he think he can. Sex aint got nuttin to do wit it

but some of yall do not act like that i am a very dominate demanding full fledge smart go getting do not take any ? from a man game tight woman...however when it comes to the ? ...that is where i fall down weak in the knees bow down..on some real talk if i have a man that brings the good pipe lays it down off top that is my crutch *hence why i do not have sex*....men just like women think they can control a woman with just the dic and then front about it like they can not get ? whipped...? errybody just need to ? and enjoy the ? how it is lol real talk..
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    images.jpg

I can't really imagine what your describing *kanye shrugs* lol
  • D-Marco
    edited August 2010
    Options
    but some of yall do not act like that i am a very dominate demanding full fledge smart go getting do not take any ? from a man game tight woman...however when it comes to the ? ...that is where i fall down weak in the knees bow down..on some real talk if i have a man that brings the good pipe lays it down off top that is my crutch *hence why i do not have sex*....men just like women think they can control a woman with just the dic and then front about it like they can not get ? whipped...? errybody just need to ? and enjoy the ? how it is lol real talk..

I can dig it... But if u carry urself like a lady in the streets there isnt a problem. I never understand how ? want to ? hoes but marry a nun.

I want a classy woman who is a freak for her man...only
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    CBR1000RR wrote: »
    what about the other way around???? inquiring minds wanna know...

Yea

But I prefer leather straps and silk scarves

Hands don't take me there