Basking In Deliverance

Options
TrueGodHS
TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Roc Tha Mic
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?58378-Nine-Lives&p=1240245&posted=1#post1240245

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?65331-Dynamic-All-or-Nothing-(feat-Sharoyce-Antwan)

Young, black and ravenous/ cannibal with precision, animal with a vision, to take it back to hazardous/ levels and proportions/ the Devil's in distortion/ but ? isn't in better shape/ so tell me why I'd dedicate/ my life to trying to set it straight/ levitate/ or elevate/ wisdom through the knowledge of self, a merchant of dreams/ caught inside this small box trying to purchase a screen/ to see through, the Hebrew/ provide me with a preview/ of what's it like to be you/ blessed with a higher EQ/ IQ/ divide you/ from what you deem as ludicrous/ beside you/ lays the foundation, and some keen enthusiasts/ surprise you/ from opening the oracle, I guess it may seem indubious/ if Jesus died at 33/ perhaps I'll die at 32/ I think they'll try to murder me/ at 23, fate becomes reversible/ at 22, I stood a man, at 21, I wasn't there/ spent the last 2 years broke and ? up, I guess it wasn't fair/ double my problems, so I guess it's just a figure four/ until the 8th wonder starts staring at a ? more/ put them all to work, and watch the 12 disciples given chores/ with a 6 encrypted through the sheets, I hope that heaven feeds/ a ? sipping Louie the 13th, trying to sail the 7 seas/ but nothing in my pocket, but a piece of scripture/ you seek the picture/ through it's puzzling, to reach the mixture/ where you struggling, but hoping for a change/ see the dope and the heroin that opened up the veins/ of those you used to see, I saw them coping with the caine/ then they float away peacefully, just doping up the same/ and it's hard to just coast at set speed/ where ? ask for more than they deserve like Ed Reed/ sit on the sideline and expect to be paid/ while we shackled in the mental, you expect to be slaves/ until you see the path's closed, nothing left to be paved/ walked out onto the streets, feel like I stepped in my grave/ a ? told me that my ? don't seem as lyrical/ he said I speak of ? too much, you way too spiritual/ put all your faith into him, but you never seen a miracle/ asking Him to bless you/ but all he does is stress you/ put them problems in your way, say you due to be successful/ but how can you be sure/ when your heart and soul you pour/ into this music, but then nothing in return, and you endure/ the worst of the worst, the best of the best/ still the best with the verse, but you tend to second guess/ even though you see the future and it's bright/ you a producer and you write/ but still gotta keep shooters that can fight/ cause you trapped inside a place/ where the hate is overwhelming, ? always in your face/ trying to start some type of ? , and they don't ever embrace/ your ups, but your downs they just dwell on/ asking you what hood you from, what block you used to sell on/ label you a snitch, how many ? did you tell on/ hard times is coming, ? how many have you fell on?/ ? please, I been through it all/ shot at, jumped, stabbed, almost robbed, if you recall/ and daily I hear the sound of angels, hope to grasp it/ but then it's like the demons just to tend to overlap it/ looking to the next, cause ain't no need in going backwards/ with rappers talking tough ? , man I know they only actors/ but this is that real ? , ? True ? / who the ? wanna war with a being too hard?/ born as a King from the ? of a queen/ plant the seed for a princess in my Goddess as she gleams/ with a legacy unhinged, pray to live for an eternity/ eternally/ yours, they say I'm the Son of ? , I tell them check the paternity/ what's the name?