Yo, why ya females be starvin yaselves though?

Options
13»

Comments

• muzicluvr1986
    muzicluvr1986 Members Posts: 709
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The fat smash diet has been the only thing to work for me. those flushes like master cleanse work for a second but u gain ur weight back doubly fast cause it was mainly water weight that left in the 1st place

yo big ass aint on no diet.

2s94mbo.jpg

let a ? beat tho.
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I weigh 108 and i can eat all day and not gain a pound. I wanna be 120 but I cant do it
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    skinny is not inny
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    WOW! that's amazing, how'd you do it?? how you feel after that

yea but i like the fact that it eliminates the toxins from your body.. i tried the cayenne pepper diet but ws unsuccessful.. fasting around people who eat all the time is hard. i just need to get back to where i was 2 years ago.

Sorry i'm late.

Fasting can be achieved thru the mind, it's all about the mind. You have to be strong minded spirtually and mentally to avoid from eating during your fast. But there are various fastings, such as just the protein fasting, or the raw fruit fasting, or water fasting or just juice fasting.

I was forced to fast, due to my health complications over the years and still going thru it, and me being that i love to eat, i thought this ? was impossible. But with a strong mind and spirtually connected to the higher power that you believe in will get you thru with plenty of rest and meditation here in there if you meditate. When you eat all your energy goes to eating, so when your fasting and your not eating all the energy goes to your brain, your mind. It clear's your mind and gives you a new fresh brain feel like (well at least that's how I felt) after 45 days. I had stop fasting because I felt deprived from food, havin to go thru my unfortunate health condition, at one point docs had me on just plain broth soup for 2 months or so and when I stop fasting or being on the doc's diet, girl I stayed grubbing.. but all that lead for rebound because I"m stuck in the same situaiton.. Fasting helps cure diseases such as cancer or luekemia and that was part of my recovery process that I had to practice for the past 2 years and still going. If you ever need any inspiration or guidance in fasting feel free to ask or more info on various fasting.

Indeed it is difficult to fast around people who eat all the time, but it could be achieved, you just have to prepare yourself and go in with a strong mind.
  • muffdizzle
    muffdizzle Members Posts: 253
    edited February 2010
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    skinny is not inny
    qft

• muzicluvr1986
    muzicluvr1986 Members Posts: 709
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • muffdizzle
    muffdizzle Members Posts: 253
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm so high (HIhiHIhihi), about to go make a big ass stack of pancakes and bacon and eggs and... coffee. Hot chocolate. Orange juice. Pineapples. Yes.
  • shortnsweet12
    shortnsweet12 Members Posts: 36
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't understand y women complain about hteir weight but dont do diddly squat about it lol. N da ones dat do complain do wayyyyy 2 much.

Ppl shouldnt starve themselves, dats ridiculous. My friend used to throw up jus cuz her stomach was gettin bigger, til she found out dat ? messes up ur teeth. then she'd have 2 problems : o P
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    smh...no room for skinny chicks