"The New Klu Klux ? Is Coming To A Town Near You Everyday"

Options
elliott
elliott Members Posts: 18
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
For the people that live in New York please don't forget to vote in the GENERAL ELECTION on Nov. 2nd for (Governor) Andrew Cuomo a Democrat on Nov 2nd. His opponent is Republican Carl Palidino and is spending 'Whatever Money It Takes' To Win this seat and he wants to make Welfare Prison Dorms and said he wants to teach black and Latino men and women basic things – like how to clean your bodies. WTF does that mean? Can he get any more racist than that? He thinks you live in a dysfunctional environment, (GHETTO) and said we never learned how to take care of ourselves. He said he doesn't even like NY but he wants to run NYS so he can punish blacks and Latinos that live here. Stop being dumbed down people. Look him up Carl Palidino on the internet if you don't believe me. Andrew Cuomo is the best person for us. We need every Black and Latino, Muslism and Indian to vote for the Democrats in every state on Nov. 2nd, or the Republicans will win.

If the Republicans win on Nov. 2nd they want to get rid of the healthcare bill that President Obama and Democrats were able to pass into law,which takes affect today, and they want to get rid of unemployment, welfare programs, social security, the board of education, medicaid and medicare and to force women by law to keep their babies without getting an abortion even if they get ? by their father, son, brother and so on. They are passing laws to even lock up anyone that is ? . Is this what you people want? They have money so they don't care or need any of these programs to help them or their children. GUYS this election is TOO important not to vote in every state for a Democrats on Nov. 2nd. If you decide not to vote that is another chance for the KKK Republicans to take over, WIN and destroy this country. Let's show up for Barack Obama's Democrats that are running in November just like we did for Barack Obama in 2008 even though Barack is not on the ballot until 2012, we need to stop theses racists from doing these things to us and destroying our great country. I am voting but I need you people in every state to get out and vote for all the Democrats on Nov. 2nd, no matter what the weather is like on that day or how tired you are. They only thing they can’t take away from us right now, is our VOTE. If you can't vote, please tell all your family and friends to VOTE. We can stop them dead in their tracks, just like we did in 2008 when we voted for President Obama and stop these racist from gaining control and taking us back to how President Bush used to run things in this country that got us so *uckd up in the first place. They are so sure they will win because they think we are stupid and won't show up because we are all mad at President Barack Obama because so many people are out of work and they refuse to work with him. But we know he tried his best to help all Americans not just blacks and latinos, but he has to go through Congress to get them to vote with him and they have said NO, NO, NO and killed every bill he put out there because they want him to fail. If we show up, then more of his Democrats will keep their seats in Congress and help him. ? , I just heard on the news that the racist Carl Paladino is leading Andrew Cuomo, no *ucking way, Now I know we gotta get out and vote because Carl Palidino the racist is getting closer to win and trust me black and latinos he will lock you up for everything he can. If you live in NY watch the Ed Schultz show on cable T.V channel (23) at 6:00pm or 3:00am in the morning he is a big white guy that cannot stand how his own white people for treating all of us bad. Please guys VOTE on Nov. 2nd for Governor Andrew Cuomo. And vote in every state for a Democrat. Tell me what you know about this? The KKK is back with a new face, no JOKE!. IT'S REAL MY PEOPLE!!!

Comments

• cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    elliott wrote: »

For the people that live in New York please don't forget to vote in the GENERAL ELECTION on Nov. 2nd for (Governor) Andrew Cuomo a Democrat on Nov 2nd.
    His opponent is Republican Carl Palidino and is spending 'Whatever Money It Takes' To Win this seat and he wants to make Welfare Prison Dorms and said he wants to teach black and Latino men and women basic things – like how to clean your bodies.

WTF does that mean? Can he get any more racist than that?

He thinks you live in a dysfunctional environment, (GHETTO) and said we never learned how to take care of ourselves. He said he doesn't even like NY but he wants to run NYS so he can punish blacks and Latinos that live here. Stop being dumbed down people. Look him up Carl Palidino on the internet if you don't believe me.

Andrew Cuomo is the best person for us. We need every Black and Latino, Muslism and Indian to vote for the Democrats in every state on Nov. 2nd, or the Republicans will win.

If the Republicans win on Nov. 2nd they want to get rid of the healthcare bill that President Obama and Democrats were able to pass into law,which takes affect today, and they want to get rid of unemployment, welfare programs, social security, the board of education, medicaid and medicare and to force women by law to keep their babies without getting an abortion even if they get ? by their father, son, brother and so on.

They are passing laws to even lock up anyone that is ? . Is this what you people want? They have money so they don't care or need any of these programs to help them or their children. GUYS this election is TOO important not to vote in every state for a Democrats on Nov. 2nd. If you decide not to vote that is another chance for the KKK Republicans to take over, WIN and destroy this country.

Let's show up for Barack Obama's Democrats that are running in November just like we did for Barack Obama in 2008 even though Barack is not on the ballot until 2012, we need to stop theses racists from doing these things to us and destroying our great country. I am voting but I need you people in every state to get out and vote for all the Democrats on Nov. 2nd, no matter what the weather is like on that day or how tired you are.

They only thing they can’t take away from us right now, is our VOTE. If you can't vote, please tell all your family and friends to VOTE. We can stop them dead in their tracks, just like we did in 2008 when we voted for President Obama and stop these racist from gaining control and taking us back to how President Bush used to run things in this country that got us so *uckd up in the first place.

They are so sure they will win because they think we are stupid and won't show up because we are all mad at President Barack Obama because so many people are out of work and they refuse to work with him. But we know he tried his best to help all Americans not just blacks and latinos, but he has to go through Congress to get them to vote with him and they have said NO, NO, NO and killed every bill he put out there because they want him to fail.

If we show up, then more of his Democrats will keep their seats in Congress and help him. ? , I just heard on the news that the racist Carl Paladino is leading Andrew Cuomo, no *ucking way, Now I know we gotta get out and vote because Carl Palidino the racist is getting closer to win and trust me black and latinos he will lock you up for everything he can.

If you live in NY watch the Ed Schultz show on cable T.V channel (23) at 6:00pm or 3:00am in the morning he is a big white guy that cannot stand how his own white people for treating all of us bad. Please guys VOTE on Nov. 2nd for Governor Andrew Cuomo. And vote in every state for a Democrat.

Tell me what you know about this? The KKK is back with a new face, no JOKE!. IT'S REAL MY PEOPLE!!!

There...Now it's easier to read.

On another note, isn't it odd how they (the Republican'ts) want to cut the social programs that are helping a majority of the people in "middle America" whose votes they want?
  • elliott
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The last time I posted here was in 2009 parrall. I apologize for being wordy but you did not have to respond so nastily. It woud have been helpful if you would have told me how to make it look better. Gesh!
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The last time I posted here was in 2009 parrall. I apologize for being wordy but you did not have to respond so nastily. It woud have been helpful if you would have told me how to make it look better. Gesh!

LOL.

Just use paragraphs.
  • elliott
    edited September 2010
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    There...Now it's easier to read.

On another note, isn't it odd how they (the Republican'ts) want to cut the social programs that are helping a majority of the people in "middle America" whose votes they want?

Thank you Cobb, I can see you are a real classy man. The last time I posted on this site it was in 2009 maybe. I have to learn how to manuveur around this new site. Appreciate your help. Hope I did it right this time. If not maybe you can give me some pointers.
  • elliott
    edited September 2010
    Options
    who is scared of the ? in 2010 really ?

The New ? 's in 2010 no longer wear white hoods. They are your employers and politicians. That's why it is important to vote.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • elliott
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Okay, I am trying to use the paragraph, I hope this works this time. LOL
  • elliott
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Okay, I am trying to use the paragraph, I hope this works this time. LOL

It still didn't work. Don't worry guys, I will figure it out. The new KKK are the Republican and T-baggers and people like Newt Ginghrich and Carl Paladino that's now 6 points behind Andrew Cuomo which I can't believe.
  • elliott
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    So where's the ? stuff at?

John Boehner has "Klansish" views and attitudes, they are very powerful people. He will replace Nancy Pelosi(D) in this picture if the Republicans take the House of Representatives back.
    The Speaker of the House of Representatives is elected by his or her fellow Members to preside over the House. The Speaker typically maintains three roles, as the Representative for his or her district, as a leader of his or her party, and as the leader of the House as a whole. The party that holds a majority of the seats in the House will generally elect a Representative of their own party to serve as Speaker.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gL4N3uYQG50/THgptertCgI/AAAAAAAABVc/e6_VoN-pHIM/s1600/jbo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://kudlowsmoneypolitics.blogspot.com/2010/08/john-boehners-pro-growth-message.html&usg=__8zDo2IF6YwPwQwirfnVlCn_W7gM=&h=600&w=784&sz=42&hl=en&start=0&sig2=3RSHhycAyZfHYJTj4lZcaA&zoom=1&tbnid=mObPivjrWz31uM:&tbnh=117&tbnw=157&ei=VHGaTP3qOcGblge2mY2yBg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djohn%2Bboehner%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1003%26bih%3D543%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=574&vpy=90&dur=3391&hovh=196&hovw=257&tx=29&ty=218&oei=4XCaTKniJcH78Aav1_3_Dw&esq=28&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:0
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so i have to take issue with making a thread about a post you already made in another thread
This discussion has been closed.