He's exactly your type, but married, his wife don't mind, SO DO YOU?

Options
Ol Jay's
Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Powder Room
was really good, or does his wife acceptance ? the thrill

Comments

• akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There's NO way I'd deal with a married man. The only time I ever did was when they lied about it and whenever I found out, it ended right then and there. Marriage is sacred to me and I would never encourage someone to cheat on their spouse. Whether his wife accepted it or not, it's wrong in my eyes and I'd want no part in it. Why would I want to be someone's side piece anyway? I believe I am worth more than that and deserve better, so I could never settle for that.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if he's married he isnt my type.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

Pretty much.

And it's not even about his wife accepting it....even if she didn't know about it, I still wouldn't be with it.
    Just because he chooses to disrespect his vows, doesn't mean I have to go along with it.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Pretty much.

And it's not even about his wife accepting it....even if she didn't know about it, I still wouldn't be with it.
    Just because he chooses to disrespect his vows, doesn't mean I have to go along with it.

liar...everybody know you ? a married man :(
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »

Oh yeah...oops!

I forgot my story. =~(*
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Oh yeah...oops!

I forgot my story. =~(*

caught you slipping TWICE...get it together ace
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »

right........
  • Zone6reppa
    Zone6reppa Members Posts: 926
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wow.....ain't ? .....
  • akforty7
    edited September 2010
    Options
    damn blue got exposed :O
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    There's NO way I'd deal with a married man. The only time I ever did was when they lied about it and whenever I found out, it ended right then and there. Marriage is sacred to me and I would never encourage someone to cheat on their spouse. Whether his wife accepted it or not, it's wrong in my eyes and I'd want no part in it. Why would I want to be someone's side piece anyway? I believe I am worth more than that and deserve better, so I could never settle for that.

does this apply if the situation didn't involve sex, like could you be best friends with a married man and yall hung out and went out together, he spent money on you and vice versa
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • akforty7
    edited September 2010
    Options
    does this apply if the situation didn't involve sex, like could you be best friends with a married man and yall hung out and went out together, he spent money on you and vice versa

Ehh I am not interested in that honestly. I feel he should be doing that with his wife not me. I do have a couple male friends that are married but no one I spend much time with or see regularly. I mean married men are allowed to have friends, but 9/10 sex IS involved or expected so why would I even want to be in that situation lol. I would just feel guilty and awkward if I was always hangin out with someone else's husband.
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Ehh I am not interested in that honestly. I feel he should be doing that with his wife not me. I do have a couple male friends that are married but no one I spend much time with or see regularly. I mean married men are allowed to have friends, but 9/10 sex IS involved or expected so why would I even want to be in that situation lol. I would just feel guilty and awkward if I was always hangin out with someone else's husband.

suppose your in the club and a guy with a ring on his hand sends a drink your way or reaches his hand out to lead you to the dance floor, you're declining
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    i dont like taken men

I wonder if women really feel this way or their just denying this cuz majority women say its uncool
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited September 2010
    Options

• Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    His wife don't mind what?
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    His wife don't mind what?

your interest in her husband and whatever type of relationship you two get involved in
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited September 2010
    Options
    your interest in her husband and whatever type of relationship you two get involved in
    Naw I'm good.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    U know females aint gonna admit to this ? LOL I've had one female tell me (after I told her she was cool but not for a relationship) that "she liked me so I could just chill wit her til I found the right girl and we could always be friends wit benefits."

And the last chick didnt mind me doing whatever wit a female so long as I didnt like the ? like that.

YOU THINK ANY OF THEM WOULD EVER ADMIT IT THOUGH? Most of these hoes would GLADLY be somebody's #2. They're going to go through the whole song & dance about "oh, I dont do that...only females with low self-esteem blah blah blah yadda yadda." Bottom line is ? will do whatever when ever for the right guy no matter what they say in public.

There is nothing on this planet more negotiable than a ? 's values & ethics.
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    U know females aint gonna admit to this ? LOL I've had one female tell me (after I told her she was cool but not for a relationship) that "she liked me so I could just chill wit her til I found the right girl and we could always be friends wit benefits."

And the last chick didnt mind me doing whatever wit a female so long as I didnt like the ? like that.

YOU THINK ANY OF THEM WOULD EVER ADMIT IT THOUGH? Most of these hoes would GLADLY be somebody's #2. They're going to go through the whole song & dance about "oh, I dont do that...only females with low self-esteem blah blah blah yadda yadda." Bottom line is ? will do whatever when ever for the right guy no matter what they say in public.

There is nothing on this planet more negotiable than a ? 's values & ethics.

bolded is what I figured would happen, but I thought maybe one female would, and we could at least get her understanding of why, guess not though
  • akforty7
    edited September 2010
    Options
    suppose your in the club and a guy with a ring on his hand sends a drink your way or reaches his hand out to lead you to the dance floor, you're declining

Well I very rarely dance with men at clubs. If a guy buys me a drink, thats his problem lol. If a married man wants to have a conversation, thats fine but it depends on how he's acting or if he's clearly thirsty. If he can be a gentleman and respect me and his wife by keeping it friendly, we can talk but I wouldn't take his number, no. As for me actually hanging out or going out with a married man as a friend, I highly doubt it. My male best friend is married and I rarely ever see him b/c he's busy with his family but we talk and text a few times a week, he's like a big brother to me. Anything other than this type of platonic friendship is not attractive to me at all. I have respect for their wives off the bat and don't want to tempt anyone or get in the middle of anything, honestly.

As far as what darc is saying, stop assuming ? as you always do. There are good women and bad women, just like there's good and bad men. There definitley are some homewrecking ? out there, and some who don't want to admit thats what they are, but I honestly don't know very many myself b/c we all know what it feels like to be dogged and wouldn't want to be the source of another women's pain. Some don't care but I believe most do. What goes around comes around.
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited September 2010
    Options
    shut your ass up darc. maybe you just bring out the inner ? in chicks.

I'll snitch on his ass if a guy made me #2.
    If i'mma be #2, you giving me some hush money.
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bolded is what I figured would happen, but I thought maybe one female would, and we could at least get her understanding of why, guess not though

if you go on a site called balleralert, there is a thread on there with a woman telling her story. She's dating a married man and the wife knows of the arrangement and doesn't care. The mistress or kept woman as she likes to call herself is happy with the situation and brags about it. I think you'll get all of your answers there... Its an interesting read...She just doesn't understand why her friend won't invite her to be around her boyfriend.....
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    if you go on a site called balleralert, there is a thread on there with a woman telling her story. She's dating a married man and the wife knows of the arrangement and doesn't care. The mistress or kept woman as she likes to call herself is happy with the situation and brags about it. I think you'll get all of your answers there... Its an interesting read...She just doesn't understand why her friend won't invite her to be around her boyfriend.....

LMAO......thats funny