Did Joey Gladstone Have The Most Game Of Any TV Character?

Options
princetavern
princetavern Confirm Email Posts: 492
edited February 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Dude could never hold a job
Had a car for about a week his entire life
Slept in a friends living room/basement
Rocked a mullet long after it was even remotely acceptable

Yet every other week he had a new ? all over him, and often times she was actually good looking.

I can't think of any other TV character that could match up with those odds:results production numbers.
Even characters that were specifically made to get ? can't touchh Joey.

Input?

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nope, its definitely charlie from two and a half men. this guy has a loser with a child living in his house and STILL pulls ? .
  • princetavern
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hank Moody >>>> don draper>>>>vince chase>>>>joey tribiani>>>joey gladstone
    Moody: famous writer
    Draper: powerful exec
    Chase: movie star
    Tribiani: i dont watch that ? and refuse to even wiki him

They all ? off of power/fame. Gladstone ? off of pure game alone.

nope, its definitely charlie from two and a half men. this guy has a loser with a child living in his house and STILL pulls ? .

But Joey IS that loser in the next dudes house, raising kids that aint even his and he STILL pulls ? like its nothing.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    honestly, i havent watched full house since the first Bush's term in office, but based on that analysis, you might be right.

But remember gladstone was kind of a hockey ? AND a radio/ tv celebrity. Plus he was good with kids, and ? liked that. I wouldn't say the odds were THAT against him.

good thread btw.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think you may be right sir
  • makaveli4ever
    makaveli4ever Members Posts: 826
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What about George Costanza?
  • princetavern
    edited February 2010
    Options
    honestly, i havent watched full house since the first Bush's term in office, but based on that analysis, you might be right.

But remember gladstone was kind of a hockey ? AND a radio/ tv celebrity. Plus he was good with kids, and ? liked that. I wouldn't say the odds were THAT against him.

good thread btw.
    yeah, they definitely did round him out in a more positive light as the show went on. this is also where the quality of his ? declined though. that chick he pulled off the radio show segment...yuck. dude started putting personality over looks, over-the-hill my biological clock is ticking and need to settle down ass sucker.
    What about George Costanza?
    for someone with such a horrible personality (by real life standards) he did stay with a slew of ? . he was always out to meet new people and was on the scene so it seems like he put out a lot more effort than most with straight game, but you definitely have a point
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The correct answer to this question is Tony Soprano. The man was fat and bald and still managed to play women like finely tuned cellos. and these weren't castoffs either. Each female he brought into the fold was a bad broad. Tony Soprano ftw.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yall either too young or yall just trippin, every character yall named has bitten off Fonzie from happy days...250px-Fonz_Pic.PNG
  • honeydip85
    honeydip85 Members Posts: 22
    edited February 2010
    Options
    damn i was bout to agree with the t/s..but then dude posted Fonzie...definitely arthur fonzarelli ftw
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Threadstarter makes an extremely strong case. My efforts to counter, have come up fruitless.

I'm arguing against Fonzie just for hilarity's sake.

Methinks Joey, has this one.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S is currently correct, Tony Soprano loses because he banged the one legged housekeeper. plus he simped on occasion.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That settles it then. FOF thread. And all in under two pages.

Sidenote: I came up with Will Smith and Cosmo Kramer as worthy challengers but Joey edges them both in ? Ass ? :Hoes Pulled ratio.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    u might be right and George might be the only one who can challenge
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn
    I jus realized this thread is about Uncle Joey

smh

jus thinkin about Uncle Joey havin "game" is jus so wrong
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was a ? ... Living off another man and three kids for all those years and you're just "friends"?... Red flag bruh.
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homer Simpson has game Marge is hot and he could have cheated in the 1st or one of the first seasons
    and Peter Griffin banged Louis and Jeniffer Love Hewitt
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dude was good with kids and could make chicks laugh. Doesn't matter what your situation is, that combination will produce a win for just about anyone...