What is that Smell? Do you smell that?

Options
Shuffington
Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Ok.... "this is not a diss thread"

anyways... a month ago.. Im in NY... and me and a friend stumble across this club playing dance hall music...
so anyways.. we pay the cover and we go in and its pretty live!... real dark.. people everywhere with drink-in-hand so the place was kind of hotta.

Im walking around and every so often I catch a whiff of this stench.. like something was burning.. By this time.. I had the thizz face.i noticed that some of the ladies had like super duper straight crisp hair... "was that it?" I asked myself

I didnt know what it was, but I 'm wondering if their weave was burning..?.. or the chemicals secrete an odor of some sort... it couldnt be the ? ....no... ?

I smell this same odor from time to time when i go out to clubs where its hot and its full of my beautiful black queens.
Fellas.. have you experienced this stench? Its like a burning smell with a pinch of BO? I cant be the only one.

For the the record...It's def not me... I know what I smell like... plus I shower, put on the degree unscented with some cologne and I bring mints.

The Shuffington needs answers so we can combat this immediately.

Comments