What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Any Mainstream Artist From Your Hometown

Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Reason
???????????????

of course if your from NY, LA, ATL, or the Chi theres no need to answer

Replies

• P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Brian B, i got 2 words for your city

BIG STACK$$$$................
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • ysl313ysl313 Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Mainstream? if by mainstream you mean big name stars, Eminem and Big Sean are from here
  • DakariDakari Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    0 .............
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Brian B, i got 2 words for your city

BIG STACK$$$$................

I said mainstream, the better choice would be Usher

& stack$$$ is kinda boo boo

a real nigga, yea
    a real good emcee, naw
    edited September 2010
    Brian B. wrote: »
    i said mainstream, the better choice would be usher

& stack$$$ is kinda boo boo

a real nigga, yea
    a real good emcee, naw

yeah i know he aint mainstream, but thats what came to mind
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    lmao @ there being mainstream artists from my city. i hope to be the first one day.
    Fav Rappers No order:

Schoolboy Q
    Joey Bada$$
    J. Cole
    Ab-Soul
    Lupe Fiasco
    Kendrick Lamar
    Chance The Rapper
    Big K.R.I.T.
    edited September 2010
    ysl313 wrote: »
    Mainstream? if by mainstream you mean big name stars, Eminem and Big Sean are from here

ok, so you from the D

I've been there twice & that city has the most bullet-proof glass in the world

from popeyes, to white castle & even the lil fish place
    edited September 2010
    We have zero mainstream artist out here, unless you wanna call the nappy roots mainstream
  • Lonestar409Lonestar409 Posts: 325
    edited September 2010
    Bun B. still reppin P.A.T.
  • TheRicanKingTheRicanKing Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    all we got is Joe budden, smh
    StillFaggyAF
  • Datdude87Datdude87 Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ok, so you from the D

I've been there twice & that city has the most bullet-proof glass in the world

from popeyes, to white castle & even the lil fish place

dawg...baby strollers are covered wit bulletproof glass. its like a big ass bowl and they sellin'em wit a lil door that you open to get da baby out. shit is ruthless out there.
    jhfodz.jpg
    Cuh gon miss a wide open 3 with less than 6 seconds left. Like was he serious???

LMAO
    edited September 2010
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    We have zero mainstream artist out here, unless you wanna call the nappy roots mainstream

somewhat

*gets the judgement from Mills Lane*

*Mills Lane says* "I'll allow it"
    edited September 2010
    Datdude87 wrote: »
    dawg...baby strollers are covered wit bulletproof glass. its like a big ass bowl and they sellin'em wit a lil door that you open to get da baby out. shit is ruthless out there.

wow

I am totally flabbergasted... I dont even know how to comment to that... all I can do is SMMFGDH (shake my muthafuckin got damn head)
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Drake and Kardinal....
  • shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    epa small city, but i guess the closest to "mainstream" rapper we've had is dem hoodstarz and sean t. it's a lot of rock bands from palo alto though
    edited September 2010
    WAIT YOU SAID ARTIST AND NOT RAPPER SO Nicole Scherzinger
  • Datdude87Datdude87 Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    wow

I am totally flabbergasted... I dont even know how to comment to that... all I can do is SMMFGDH (shake my muthafuckin got damn head)

im fukin' witchu on the bulletproof stroller but shit really is mad dangerous out there.
    jhfodz.jpg
    Cuh gon miss a wide open 3 with less than 6 seconds left. Like was he serious???

LMAO
  • ysl313ysl313 Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    yeah, had a cousin from oakland come here and ask why we got buletproof glass in our gas stations and dair queens...i'm like "everything you've heard s true"