Was Owen Hart's death an Illuminati blood sacrifice by Bret?

Options
princetavern
princetavern Confirm Email Posts: 492
edited October 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
Anyone who knows about the whole blood sacrifice thing for entrance into the ranks of the Illuminati will see many of the tell tale signs, particularly when you look at the circumstance surrounding Owen's death.

Also, the old head that was telling about this said certain parts of the figure-four leg lock, and sharpshooter involve angles found in Illuminati symbolism, for example the compass in the Freemason's logo.

I also found this interesting. This is one of the main pictures found on Bret's wiki page (keep in mind wiki has been rumored an Illuminati front for disinformation and whatnot)
Notice him throwing up the well known hand sign.
2hdwlrq.jpg

THOUGHTS????????

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    inthenight.png?1279053701
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • dayday5243
    dayday5243 Members Posts: 34
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lmao, i always thought it was funny that the name of that pay-per-view was over the edge. No to your theory by the way
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    come on sun...
  • princetavern
    princetavern Confirm Email Posts: 492
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ya'll scared of the truth!!!!

Them naming the most historic and uncompromising crew of all time New World Order is no coincidence!!!!

24 inch pythons. LETS BREAK IT DOWN

24: common numeric valuation in Freemasonry
    pythons: snakes are a common image in Illuminati symbolism(see: the snake [read: Satan] in the bible, the snakes in pharm symbolism [poison to the masses,] the snake from the video game on most OG cell phones [cell phones cause Govt approved brain tumors.])
    Hulk Hogan: 1. Nicknamed "Hollywood" which is home to the Jew branch that controls media 2. Had blond hair and blue eyes, an allude to killing off the original melanated peoples of the world 3. Hogan>Hogan's Heros>Nazis>coffee ? radios>radio frequencies used to control the average Americans mind

Wake Up Before It's Too Late...............................
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The dungeon is where they did their Illuminati dance rituals after wrestling
  • daburgh1987
    daburgh1987 Members Posts: 161 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    mhcd1y.jpg
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ya'll scared of the truth!!!!

Them naming the most historic and uncompromising crew of all time New World Order is no coincidence!!!!

24 inch pythons. LETS BREAK IT DOWN

24: common numeric valuation in Freemasonry
    pythons: snakes are a common image in Illuminati symbolism(see: the snake [read: Satan] in the bible, the snakes in pharm symbolism [poison to the masses,] the snake from the video game on most OG cell phones [cell phones cause Govt approved brain tumors.])
    Hulk Hogan: 1. Nicknamed "Hollywood" which is home to the Jew branch that controls media 2. Had blond hair and blue eyes, an allude to killing off the original melanated peoples of the world 3. Hogan>Hogan's Heros>Nazis>coffee ? radios>radio frequencies used to control the average Americans mind

Wake Up Before It's Too Late...............................

Literally, one of the funniest post i have ever read on here. And i've been on here for a long time...

Getwitcha
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    best thread ever
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    too ba dnone of them wack ? didnt do that
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Benoit And Eddie were blood sacrifices by Chavo and Vickie Guerrero. True story.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i think ts is reachin jus a bit. i think its the simple minded ppl who fall for ? like this. hogan bret, sharpshooter, figure four, 24in pythons? idk bro i think you need to lay off the kush if thats what you smoking
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    put that coke down man...it was an accident, plain n simple
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Crazier things have been thought about actually. I have always believed some of the wrestling deaths were entirely too coincidental but Owen's death might have just been an accident. Who knows
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Crazier things have been thought about actually. I have always believed some of the wrestling deaths were entirely too coincidental but Owen's death might have just been an accident. Who knows

If you don't know what the coincidence was in those situations i dont know what to tell you.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If you don't know what the coincidence was in those situations i dont know what to tell you.

Naw, see that's the thing. Knowing things about the entertainment industry, it seems everybody dies from drugs. Owen's death might've been an accident, but some of the other deaths...... just reek of something to me.
  • TaylorGang™
    TaylorGang™ Members Posts: 88
    edited October 2010
    Options
    im tired of ? talkin bout this Illuminati ? ..
  • TrueGodHS
    edited October 2010
    Options
    im tired of ? talkin bout this Illuminati ? ..

? is far from ? ... I thought this was reaching until I seen a pic of Bret, RVD, and Neidhart and Bret was wearing a shirt with the devil on it... This ? was from like 2007-2008. What grown ass man wants to wear a shirt with the devil on it
  • TaylorGang™
    TaylorGang™ Members Posts: 88
    edited October 2010
    Options
    not to sound racist but white ppl do wear alot of ? like that.. dunno where u from. but white ppl that listen to rock n all that other heavy metal ? wear shirts with demonic ? on it..
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    Benoit And Eddie were blood sacrifices by Chavo and Vickie Guerrero. True story.

Nope. Google "Kevin Sullivan"
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thread Fail. First off, How can Owen be some kind of sacrifice when Bret's career and fame went downhill after he died? I thought the Illuminati was supposed to give you fame and fortune when u sacrificed someone, not take it away....