Apocolypse vs Galactus would be EPIC!!!

Getwitcha
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Apocolypse vs Galactus would be EPIC!!!

Getwitcha

lol Galactus is on a different plane of power from Apocalypse, Apoc cant even ? wit any of Galactus heralds.
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol Galactus is on a different plane of power from Apocalypse, Apoc cant even ? wit any of Galactus heralds.

You dont think so? I need to read up on it some more.

Getwitcha
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Yup Galactus would mollywop En Sabah Nur, ? I think Surfer could get at him too.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You dont think so? I need to read up on it some more.

Getwitcha

Nah he's nowhere near as strong as Silver Surfer even, and Galactus created Surfer

Thanos,Hulk,Dormammu,Dr Strange,Dr Doom and plenty others would ? Apocalypse.

Apocalypse is know for beating up the X-Men who aint ? really on the scale of the entire Marvel Universe
  • rage
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nah he's nowhere near as strong as Silver Surfer even, and Galactus created Surfer

Thanos,Hulk,Dormammu,Dr Strange,Dr Doom and plenty others would ? Apocalypse.

Apocalypse is know for beating up the X-Men who aint ? really on the scale of the entire Marvel Universe

I dunno about these two, Strange maybe...but Doom? Thor would also put the boots to him.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    damn after watching superman&batman apocolypse last night i was wondering that same question cuz he was whippin the sh(t out of superman..but question answer...magneto is the sh(t!
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    I dunno about these two, Strange maybe...but Doom? Thor would also put the boots to him.

Do you know how powerful Dr Doom is?

lol Apocalypse wouldnt stand a chance against Dr Strange, Strange fights people like Dormammu, who can destroy whole dimensions on the regular
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    damn after watching superman&batman apocolypse last night i was wondering that same question cuz he was whippin the sh(t out of superman..but question answer...magneto is the sh(t!

You thinking about Darkseid, not Apocolypse
  • rage
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Do you know how powerful Dr Doom is?

lol Apocalypse wouldnt stand a chance against Dr Strange, Strange fights people like Dormammu, who can destroy whole dimensions on the regular

He is powerful, but your underrating Apocalypse he has been around for centuries, he is an immortal, he has comelete molecular control of this body. He has already conquered the world and put humanity in a choke hold including Doom.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    He is powerful, but your underrating Apocalypse he has been around for centuries, he is an immortal, he has comelete molecular control of this body. He has already conquered the world and put humanity in a choke hold including Doom.

Doom could destroy him in the blink of an eye if he wanted
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Doom could destroy him in the blink of an eye if he wanted

I disagree. Doom aint built like that.

Getwitcha
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options

Getwitcha

Doom has beaten stronger people

Doom has beaten Silver Surfer Thor Galactus and the Beyonder, all people way more powerful then Apocalypse

he even survived a fight with Thanos when he had all the infinity gems
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Getwitcha

Doom do ? like an evil Batman, he stay with knowledge on everyone
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Doom has beaten stronger people

Doom has beaten Silver Surfer Thor Galactus and the Beyonder, all people way more powerful then Apocalypse

he even survived a fight with Thanos when he had all the infinity gems

because he outsmarts all of his opponents.........not really because of power
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Its Really Hard To Determine Who Can And Cant Beat Apocalypse Seeing That Writers Cant Decide Them ? Selves...Some Writers Make Him Out To Be On Some Cosmic Level ? And Some Other Make Him A Complete Punching Bag .....I Know That With His Skill Set Immortality Energy Manipulation Ability To Change His Shape And Size At Will Celestial Technology etc Makes Him More Than Match For The Likes Of Thor Dr.Doom (? please) Hulk Magneto And Other World Beaters
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Scarlet witch could get at apocalypse
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yea he should beat most of the people he loses too, the X Men really shouldnt stand a chance.

I thinks its due to him not fully understanding the Celestial technology
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    a bunch of folks can beat him, but he is quite formidable.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Apocalypse = Goat Villan

Apocalypse = goat ? talker villan
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It really does depends on who's writing the comic at the time. But the way it usually works is that any Omega level Mutant can beat Apocalypse. But to date there is only like 11 Omega mutants reported, with Jean Grey and Iceman being named in that list. But Black Bolt can beat Apocalypse easily.
  • jaxn
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    It really does depends on who's writing the comic at the time. But the way it usually works is that any Omega level Mutant can beat Apocalypse. But to date there is only like 11 Omega mutants reported, with Jean Grey and Iceman being named in that list. But Black Bolt can beat Apocalypse easily.

I'm not sure about any Omega Level mutant beating him because En Sabah Nur is an Omega Level mutant himself. Of the Omegas that could definitely beat him are Nate Grey and Jean Grey (Jean in full Phoenix mode of course). Iceman, for example, wouldn't be able to really do anything to him. BB can beat him, but I don't know how easy it would be. IIRC, they may have a even record against one another. One time Apoc no sold BB's whisper if i'm not mistaken, while in another reality I believe, BB took him out with the voice
  • Bcotton5
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Squirrel Girl would also beat Apocalypse
  • jaxn
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Squirrel Girl would also beat Apocalypse

but of course
  • starrin