What the F*** is fashion?

Options
elzo69
elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in Fashion Forward
Cuz everytime I watch a fashion show or see there so called fashionable dudes, they are wearing stuff i'd never wear.

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL man just wear what you feel playa

*side note* I hooped Wed night and I'm still in pain :(
  • elzo69
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL man just wear what you feel playa

*side note* I hooped Wed night and I'm still in pain :(

I hit the gym last night was killing them running the point.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    true. Every time I see some "fashionable" cat on TV, I'm usually thinking "I'll NEVER be caught dead in that ? "
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    elzo69 wrote: »
    I hit the gym last night was killing them running the point.
    My young homie Cory was running the point, but Diop was killin his ass. My plantar fasciitis kicked in and I sat my ass down, that's why I stopped hooping in the first place

But fashion is what you make it
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm old school, when I think of fashion, i think of a womans trait. SMH at having to change a tire because of road hazards but having to cal triple A because you are too scared to ruin your shirt.
  • konceptjones
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm old school, when I think of fashion, i think of a womans trait. SMH at having to change a tire because of road hazards but having to cal triple A because you are too scared to ruin your shirt.

this will be an underrated response. Caring a lot about fashion IS a womans trait. I know what I like, I wear what I like. What's on display on the runways in Paris and NYC don't mean ? to me.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *roll eyes* you get it or you dont.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That ? is a bunch of ? and ? making,wearing and talking about clothes that most ? 's don't wear.
  • elzo69
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My young homie Cory was running the point, but Diop was killin his ass. My plantar fasciitis kicked in and I sat my ass down, that's why I stopped hooping in the first place

But fashion is what you make it
    I feel u yo i m too young to have tendinitis in my knees ? be killing me. Back to fashion I mean i try to stay I shopped in France, Italy or whatever. But i still wouldnt be caught wearing some of what fashionable ? be waring.
  • konceptjones
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *roll eyes* you get it or you dont.

? is just clothes. y'all try to make it more than what it is, but at the end of the day it's still just some clothes.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i just like to wear stuff i think looks good on me. i really don't care about trends too much. i wear a lot of jeans and t-shirts, and i love vintage dresses. my fashion icon for the moment is dita von teese. i love the retro look

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYoKIAW2Zs5BZXls1gm_Foq39K3Q-DYQk_bdDj2qNSwg7CPpw&t=1&usg=__GFvxakMYma6rGUbHKweXuxtHPWw=
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDcnbTy79VHJJ0fPKVDF4BzleVksS2h0CkUOmOFlfxKRBVw9M&t=1&usg=__cQ0Q_Dd8vuWMEleMi_SqBsdOzFo=

I saw her in that new Elle book "ELLEments of personal style" her closet is crazy.lots of beautiful vintage trinkets. Good coffee table book
  • franklukar
    franklukar Members Posts: 6
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Fashion is a means of self expression. Fashion is mood. Fashion is mind.