Eminem won rap album of the year...

Options
gak7
gak7 Members Posts: 406
edited February 2010 in The Reason
and thats the way it should be ..how does it make you feel ?

Disclaimer. if you are about to catch feelings.. remember . it looks stupid

Comments

• Question Authority
    Question Authority Members Posts: 494
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm predicting him to win next year, too, for Relapse 2 if the buzz for BP3 dies down.
  • gak7
    edited January 2010
    Options
    VENOM will win next year. quote me.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Em will win best rap album whenever he drops whether its a good or bad album we all know why..... and grammy committee LAUSE
  • Question Authority
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Nah. Jay has a good chance to win next year. So does Kanye.

It all depends on who has the better year. Jay's off to a good start. We'll just have to see what Em and Kanye come up with.
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    Em will win best rap album whenever he drops whether its a good or bad album we all know why..... and grammy committee LAUSE

I kind of agree. But I guess we all know the Grammy's are full of ? . Eminem is legit but Relapse being album of the year? They must be going off sales.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *hopes for a million dretox threads about it*

...seriously tho, the album is average
  • CJ
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *hopes for a million dretox threads about it*

...seriously tho, the album is average

co-sign ill even go as far as to say it was weak....that ? gets no itouch play
  • gak7
    edited February 2010
    Options
    illogics wrote: »
    I kind of agree. But I guess we all know the Grammy's are full of ? . Eminem is legit but Relapse being album of the year? They must be going off sales.

If you based this off the nominations list..i disagree..now..aside from the list..who should of won then ?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    bp3 was garbage. and it wasnt even a hip hop album. it would of lost in the electronic/dance category anyways. ? jay z. its good to see a real lyricist win an award instead of a biggie clone. when its all said and done eminem will be the undisputed goat that jay z brain washes u jigga warriors into believing
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BP3 & Relapse was both weedplates
  • Question Authority
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    bp3 was garbage. and it wasnt even a hip hop album. it would of lost in the electronic/dance category anyways. ? jay z. its good to see a real lyricist win an award instead of a biggie clone. when its all said and done eminem will be the undisputed goat that jay z brain washes u jigga warriors into believing

bp3 wasn't eligible to be nominated this year, though.

It'll be nodded next year. And has a great shot to win.
  • illogics
    edited February 2010
    Options
    gak7 wrote: »
    If you based this off the nominations list..i disagree..now..aside from the list..who should of won then ?

Blackout 2 was better than relapse. OBFCL2 was better than relapse. The Last Kiss was better than relapse.
  • gak7
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So you guys actually think Venom will lose to BP 3 ? I dont see how Venom will NOT win.. i can NOT think that at this moment.. how ?
  • CJ
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Blackout 2 was better than relapse. OBFCL2 was better than relapse. The Last Kiss was better than relapse.

add Slaughterhouse and ? it Man on the Moon ? on relapse..
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The Grammy's always give rap awards to Eminem or Will Smith because that's all they are familiar with. I believe he won Grammy's for that ? awful Encore album too
  • CJ
    edited February 2010
    Options
    gak7 wrote: »
    So you guys actually think Venom will lose to BP 3 ? I dont see how Venom will NOT win.. i can NOT think that at this moment.. how ?

im sensing some chamillionaire stanery...
  • illogics
    edited February 2010
    Options
    add Slaughterhouse and ? it Man on the Moon ? on relapse..

Oh most definitely Slaughterhouse. I can't cosign the Cudi joint tho, not my cup of tea AT ALL. ? ...both of J.Cole's mixtapes were better than Relapse.
  • CJ
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Oh most definitely Slaughterhouse. I can't cosign the Cudi joint tho, not my cup of tea AT ALL. ? ...both of J.Cole's mixtapes were better than Relapse.

co-sizzle...but that cudi grew on me...it actually gets reg play on the ipod.
  • gak7
    edited February 2010
    Options
    im sensing some chamillionaire stanery...

its not stanery..there are many ways I can show stanery about chamillionaire... trust me when i feel like SO many others might destroy this year..i just really think venom will blow up peoples minds.. and if it doesnt..I will be the first to admit.. i am a HUGE chamillionaire fan..stan ? call it what you want..i am not ignorant though..

Venom might not even bt nominated.. will it shock ? Yes.... and i cant wait
  • illogics
    edited February 2010
    Options
    co-sizzle...but that cudi grew on me...it actually gets reg play on the ipod.

I don't know man. I think I need E-pills and glow sticks to enjoy that album.
  • CJ
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't know man. I think I need E-pills and glow sticks to enjoy that album.

lmao i thought the same...
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Em's a good rapper but Relapse was NOT album of the damn year by FAR.

BP3 not eligible right? Not saying that should have won but we all know it's just a popularity contest with the Grammys. plus if you white you get extra votes. Just ask Taylor Swift and the pity party express.
  • CJ
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Em's a good rapper but Relapse was NOT album of the damn year by FAR.

BP3 not eligible right? Not saying that should have won but we all know it's just a popularity contest with the Grammys. plus if you white you get extra votes. Just ask Taylor Swift and the pity party express.

lol she owe kanye her career...
  • Question Authority
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Em got lucky, though. His competition sucked ass.

If BP3 was eligible, Em would've lost.
  • gak7
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Em got lucky, though. His competition sucked ass.

If BP3 was eligible, Em would've lost.

wait...so your saying BP3 is better than relapse ? i dont understand at all how THIS can make sense at ALL ? LMAO

eminem got lucky ? I dont get it..thats like saying jordan got lucky for winning the finals with the bulls anytime.

please dont act like you think eminem is not one of the greatest of all time... PLEASE dont be IGNORANT