Tyler Perry Admits To Having Sex With Men on Oprah, Anyone Surprised?

Options
13»

Comments

• sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^^^LOL

Why did youtube take the interview down? I was going to watch it on TV (no ? ) but I missed it. Can't find find it anywhere now.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    damn that ? sounds crazy as hell...still wont be checkin for his movies though
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Tyler's father is still alive today, and Tyler says he feels no remorse for abusing his son. After sending out an emotional message to his fans last year revealing parts of his painful past and the power of forgiveness, he expected a phone call from his father. What he got was very different.
    Tyler: He sends a message through my brother saying, "If I had beat your ass one more time, you probably would have been Barack Obama."

this might be a true story right here....dude is doing pretty good for himself.

sig'd.........rofl...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well props on how he went about this. It was smart. If he had just come out and said "I like my fudge packed," he probably would have lost some of his Bible thumping support. However, doing it this way, he's generating some sympathy for himself and probably only strengthening the loyalty of his fanbase. Now no one will be able to call him out on his faggotry without someone pointing out that he was abused as a child. Well, played Tyler, well played. If only you were as savy in your storywriting.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wow. My only response.

Oh and also, no one is surprised by this
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what flick is that in ur avi?

I think it's "Giants Black Meat White Treat". The white girl had a nice ? and I figured I would look like that if I lifted her skirt up. Kind of thought it was funny.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You know, I got to thinking about that Boondocks episode. Tyler Perry has had some BAD women on his movies, but he always has the dudes taking their clothes off. If I'm a male director (obviously I'm male, but not a director), I figure out a way to get some more female skin showing in my movies instead. Maybe everyone is right about him. Must run this by the misses. Hmmmmmmmm.
    thinking%20man.jpg
    fat-batman.jpg
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »
    You know, I got to thinking about that Boondocks episode. Tyler Perry has had some BAD women on his movies, but he always has the dudes taking their clothes off. If I'm a male director (obviously I'm male, but not a director), I figure out a way to get some more female skin showing in my movies instead. Maybe everyone is right about him. Must run this by the misses. Hmmmmmmmm.

If his core audience are females...then why would he try to get females to show more skin? I mean, he could but he's catering to his audience.

Where did he admit he was ? ? I'm not watching that entire show to find out because really it doesn't matter. From what people are saying, he didn't admit to anything but being ? .