How many of yall are gonna go see FOR COLORED GIRLS?

Options
usmarin3
usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
aka WAITING TO EXHALE part 2!

I can't ever see myself seeing a Tyler Perry movie and i already know this is gonna be some black man bashing ? , especially with Tyesha Perry directing it. I expect to see a bus load of church black women outside the movie theater this weekend, i guess Golden Coral and the Sizzler would be where the hoes are gonna be at for the after party.

Comments

• louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Pass I dont ? wit Tyler Movies
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Naw i will check it out.. Just to see what its about i love "black movies"
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Do you like black girls or do you hate em?
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'll probably go with my sister.
  • usmarin3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Do you like black girls or do you hate em?

What does that have to do with anything, i like movies without predictable plots!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i really hope my lady goes with her sister and some of their girlfriends.. ? i have some female friends from my old job that she's cool with.. maybe they can get together and go... maybe her my moms and her mom can go... just make it a girls night out....please babe... please

usher-begging-o.gif

im begging you!!!
  • louis the great
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i really hope my lady goes with her sister and some of their girlfriends.. ? i have some female friends from my old job that she's cool with.. maybe they can get together and go... maybe her my moms and her mom can go... just make it a girls night out....please babe... please

usher-begging-o.gif

im begging you!!!

Good Luck wit that ? you goin.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I refuse to support TP movies or anything he had a hand in bringing to the screen.
  • inlovewithe
    inlovewithe Members Posts: 145
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So I guess I shouldn't ask my "he" to go with me....
  • Mr.LV
    edited October 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    What does that have to do with anything, i like movies without predictable plots!

yes or no question, you answering it like you a politician or something lol .Anyways, the movie is most likely trash.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    <<<<<not this ?
  • BabyEinstein
    BabyEinstein Members Posts: 22
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oooh i loved that play! i gotta see the movie just to make sure Tyler Perry does it justice
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Good Luck wit that ? you goin.

naw, son.....i mena, she might even be lurking toady..

i really do NOT WANNA SEE THIS ? ...i really feel like she'd enjoy it so much more with orther woemn.. i just don't understand how she can resonably epxect this to be a positive experince for us to see this together....

tyler's movies do asbotlutey nothing for me but irritate and ? me off....

and i can be as sensitive as a ? comes for the romantic ? ... but a ? tyler perry movie?? are u serious???

i went to see conviction, the time travler's wife..? i went to go see it's kind of a funny story... granted they were all free.... but they were some soft ass sensitve type movies.. and i'll sit throught hat ? just to have a nice date with her...

but tyler ? perry??

a man's gotta draw the line homie... it has to be drawn....
  • usmarin3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    yes or no question, you answering it like you a politician or something lol .Anyways, the movie is most likely trash.

I don't need to answer ? ? , are you a black woman, what does it matter to you who i like. Ole Antoine Dobson ass ? !
  • louis the great
    edited October 2010
    Options

i really do NOT WANNA SEE THIS ? ...i really feel like she'd enjoy it so much more with orther woemn.. i just don't understand how she can resonably epxect this to be a positive experince for us to see this together....

and i can be as sensitive as a ? comes for the romantic ? ... but a ? tyler perry movie?? are u serious???

i went to see conviction, the time travler's wife..? i went to go see it's kind of a funny story... granted they were all free.... but they were some soft ass sensitve type movies.. and i'll sit throught hat ? just to have a nice date with her...

but tyler ? perry??

No agruement from me cuz.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

but tyler ? perry??

*daps du*

I won't even see TP movies on bootleg. I got suckered into seeing a couple of his joints, and each one ? me off more than the one before it. I'd rather go see a SAW marathon and fill my head with violence and gore than watch the drivel TP pushes on the public.
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yo, like the ? is going lead to a ? up night....she's going to like it.. i'm going to hate it... and when she tries to express her like, imma do my best not to be an ? , but as soon as she detects i ddin't like it it's gonna be a beef cuz i'm acting "insesitive"

which is not true.. it was just a ? horrible movie IMO....that ? tyler is incapable of making a movie i like.....it just is what it is...

? i'll sit there and watch lifetime with u all day on sunday (ravens bye week.. i can stomach it)...just to avoid to watching a tyler perry movie that i know is going to lead to a ? up discussion afterwards...
  • louis the great
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yo, like the ? is going lead to a ? up night....she's going to like it.. i'm going to hate it... and when she tries to express her like, imma do my best not to be an ? , but as soon as she detects i ddin't like it it's gonna be a beef cuz i'm acting "insesitive"

which is not true.. it was just a ? horrible movie IMO....that ? tyler is incapable of making a movie i like.....it just is what it is...

? i'll sit there and watch lifetime with u all day on sunday (ravens bye week.. i can stomach it)...just to avoid to watching a tyler perry movie that i know is going to lead to a ? up discussion afterwards...

I went and seen that why did I get married 2 ? and thats exactly what happened to me wit shortie. I was already on some ? as soon as i get there, son I was so mad I was there I didnt even sit next to her. She ended movein next to me and but I totally acted a fool in that ? just because I was that disgusted. And afterwards......................... It was like War of The Worlds on the ride home. I almost left her ass on 295 real talk!
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    UUUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tyler Perry is a pompous director who isnt even that good at show casing emotions from the actors.. I wish the director of Love Jones directed this because he would've made it artistic and had you FEELING for the characters. Tyler usually have the viewers lost when he transition to another storyline...
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I went and seen that why did I get married 2 ? and thats exactly what happened to me wit shortie. I was already on some ? as soon as i get there, son I was so mad I was there I didnt even sit next to her. She ended movein next to me and but I totally acted a fool in that ? just because I was that disgusted. And afterwards......................... It was like War of The Worlds on the ride home. I almost left her ass on 295 real talk!

top 5 WOAT movies
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    UUUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tyler Perry is a pompous director who isnt even that good at show casing emotions from the actors.. I wish the director of Love Jones directed this because he would've made it artistic and had you FEELING for the characters. Tyler usually have the viewers lost when he transition to another storyline...

love jones was a gblack love story...

actualy it was a great love story all together.. i really felt that movie.. 100%
  • Mr.LV
    edited October 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I don't need to answer ? ? , are you a black woman, what does it matter to you who i like. Ole Antoine Dobson ass ? !

I would take that as a yes.
  • louis the great
    edited October 2010
    Options
    top 5 WOAT movies

I agree, the storyline was enough to make anybody puke. Like if I was one of the actors I would have turned that ? turn.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I swore on everything Holy about 1 year ago I will never go see another Tyler Perry movie again.