people that dont read the bible at all..enter

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited November 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
why? how can you denounce something you know nothing of?

Comments

• glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I denounce a lot of things that I haven't read.

Though, I have read the bible.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? (usboyscout) just like being difficult, different and wanna oppose the truth!
  • djparamnesia
    djparamnesia Confirm Email Posts: 434
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I dont oppose the book, but that is all it is....a book, a fairytale, born for power and greed and feeds on peoples fears about death and life. It amazes me how rational, intelligent people can belive in ? , just because there afraid or brainwashed. The world would be a better place without religion, people naturally have morals, we dont need a book to tell us how to be good.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i dont oppose the book, but that is all it is....a book, a fairytale, born for power and greed and feeds on peoples fears about death and life. It amazes me how rational, intelligent people can belive in ? , just because there afraid or brainwashed. The world would be a better place without religion, people naturally have morals, we dont need a book to tell us how to be good.

..sorry you feel like that... Yes, the world would be better without religion, but without the word of ? , we are lost..plain and simple..
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Because its so easy to do
  • djparamnesia
    edited October 2010
    Options
    your right we are lost, its natural for humans to try and find order, how come atheists can live happy normal lives if they dont have the word of ? ? im all for people thinking for themselves, having there own theories, but to totally believe in these thousands of year old religions is ridiculous. and if ? is real, he is worst than ? , he watches us all 24/7 ( pervert and a control freak) he sees all the suffering and does nothing ( only excuse is we all die for a reason even if he doesnt reveal it). If we dont follow his ways than we will burn in hell for eternity ( Theres the ? coming out in him) Seriously people need to get a grip.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    because I can't get past the ? woman giving birth part....
  • djparamnesia
    edited October 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Because its so easy to do

so its easy to accept that theres nothing after death, theres no special man to look after us in the sky and that all our dead friends and family are ok somewhere, but yet its harder to believe in lies to make yourself feel better. other way round my friend
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so its easy to accept that theres nothing after death, theres no special man to look after us in the sky and that all our dead friends and family are ok somewhere, but yet its harder to believe in lies to make yourself feel better. other way round my friend

I wouldnt say all that im saying its easy for people to denounce anything that they dont know about..like i can say carmelo beats his wife,its easy for me to say it but i dont know ? about him or his relationship with his wife.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you know nothing of what happens when you die, and neither does anyone else

why do you denounce those who are willing to admit what they dont know
  • djparamnesia
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i admit i dont, but i also wont believe i will be taken to some fairytale gates to meet ? , do ants have a heaven, or are they not good enough, but they are one of gods creations apparently, do ants get greeted by there long lost relatives aswell.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

thats not true

you can examine a dead body in a number of ways

brain scans reveal that when you die, your consciousness ceases to exist

your self is your functioning brain and nervous system

when that stops, YOU cease to exist

or maybe theres MAGICAL ? that goes on, LOL at adults believing that though
  • TX5GIN
    TX5GIN Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I havent read the bible in years. I need to repent before its too late
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    To their credit: I've never read the Avesta but I don't subscribe to Zoroastrianism, I've never read the writings of the Báb/Bahá'u'lláh but I don't subscribe to the Bahá'í faith, and I've never read the Kojiki but I don't practice Shinto.

You don't have to read the texts from every myth out there to know they are myths.

There's thousands of religious myths, Christianity is one among many.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I dont denounce anything ....i just dont have one ....and the only one i had was one of those little small ass orange ones some cat gave to me at school . ....started reading it one day and those little ass letters made my eyes hurt ...haven't read since
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have read the bible and denounce that ? book full of evil Jewish fairytales....

1)How come African Americans belive in this ? ?????
    a book that gives the guidelines on how to treat SLAVES....

2)On top of that this... the bible promotes violece (Murder)/?

3)See women as second class citizens...

4)Promotes hatred towards ? ...

So what makes this book so special...
    There were other religions before...
    But this book claims to have the one and only true ? ... really???

? your book of Jewish FairyTales...? that half naked Jew on the cross too...
    ? all those blind sheep who believe and follow this dumb book without question only cuz a Pastor threatens you with the hell myth
  • ar1134
    ar1134 Members Posts: 328
    edited October 2010
    Options
    a lot of the stuff in the bible is about as believable as harry potter's magic being real.
  • ar1134
    ar1134 Members Posts: 328
    edited October 2010
    Options
    thats not true

you can examine a dead body in a number of ways

brain scans reveal that when you die, your consciousness ceases to exist

your physical self is your functioning brain and nervous system

when that stops, YOU cease to exist

or maybe theres MAGICAL ? that goes on, LOL at adults believing that though

fixed for you
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dont denounce it, just wasnt raised in that manner so I never found a reason why I should read that book before any other book
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

why do you denounce those who are willing to admit what they dont know

there is only one truth and a million lies that follow it
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    there is only one truth and a million lies that follow it
    which is the ones who used the "truth" first??

Me thinks babylon royalty might lay claim to your "truth" then...

According to Semiramis, (after being chopped into many pieces [like horus was in egyptian mythology] in a bid to show he wasn't a ? as he would have all believe,) Nimrod reincarnated himself in her ? . Semiramis "slept with no man", and became pregnant by his "holy" spirit. Sound
    familiar?

In the end, this slaughter of Nimrod was actually a good thing. He now was a martyr. Nimrod died for the sins of the whole world, and rose again as this child. Semiramis would, naturally, be looked upon as the "great mother" - or ? - a necessary part of this wonderful, miraculous birth.

Face it, you've been tricked.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Same way you idiot Jesus Freaks denounce Islam without reading the Koran. Or denounce Judaism without reading the Torah (with your excuses about the Old Testament just being a trial run for ? so thats why you can get away with your ? contradictions lol).

Same way I can denounce Santa Clause without reading the full story of Saint Nic.

BUt I've read the Bible (not front to back) and ? is ? . The Bible is a very entertaining book of stories and fables for either philosophers or the weak-minded. NOthing more nothing less.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Read it........

Hated-It-GIF.jpg
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cause I can't tell the bible from a Harry Potter book, all that ? fake
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Read it........

Hated-It-GIF.jpg
    circleloopcorrectopti6km.gif

i love how these people assume that if you aint walkin' with jesus, it's because you haven't read their propaganda rag when the fact is: they just can't conceive the notion that they fell for the oakie doke & some of us did the exact opposite.