How you deal with bonding, kissing, holding, and/or sleeping with...

Options
2»

Comments

• louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    To early for this ? .
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    It starts and ends with that.

All the other mentioned scenarios and possibilities..

Well ......you can’t or should not base a relationship on what ifs and maybes, only actualities.

And if you have a woman that’s holding you down threw ups and downs, thick & thin
    Showing and giving you love and respect

It doesn’t really matter what the hell he said she said, ya boys or even what your mom thinks
    .........................................................................................^^^^^^^^^ here's your red flag people LOL

and if your family & freind love and respect you, they'll understand , rather they accept ...that's on them not you
    and still be they when you "fall"

behold young men of the IC ... you know how you see cats wifing hoes and even regular chicks say ... "damn he's dumb for being with her ... im sure he could easily do better"
    the above is the mindstate of such men who wife the worst harlots on earth such as superhead etc

no ? ... it does not start and end with your happiness in the sense that you are speaking ... why??? because your are only thinking temporarily. what if's and maybe's .. listen to yourself ... thats like putting al bundy at quarterback for the patriots over tom brady because your "happy" with it and it makes you feel all mushy inside at the time. WHAT IF al bundy throws an interception .... MAYBE he'll get cracked and fumble .... there is a POSSIBILTY that you wont even complete one pass that day.

cuzzo ..the what if's and maybe's are all the things that could happen .... BUT THE FACTS ARE HE'S AL BUNDY!!!!! HE WILL END UP DOING ONE OF THESE THINGS ... IT DOESNT MATTER WHICH ONE LOL

everything you just posted sounds just like you are reciting what a ? would tell you "dont listen to your mom boo .. she dont know me or what she's talking about" "just cause your boys said they ran a train on me dont mean you gotta believe it!!!" ... which makes me think you wifed a ? and now you are trying to convince us that its ok. if you were a male ? and you wifed a female ? .. ok cool ...but you're playing yourself with this im gonna listen to my ? of a girlfriend OVER MY OWN MOM logic

LOL really ? ?? LOL babes got you going against your momz cuzz???
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    if ? having this much trouble tryna pick out wife material....

just stick to ? these broads...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i often wonder about this seeing as how my girl was a ? when we got together but she was well aware that i'd been ? since I was 16
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ni99a you don't care bout how many potnas she had, just ask what you really wanna know, "WAS THEIR MEAT BIGGER THAN MINE" ol insecure and I'm a grown @ss man looking @ss
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    if ? having this much trouble tryna pick out wife material....

just stick to ? these broads...

solid....................
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Who dosen't have atleast a few "questionable" partners in their past??
    I personally don't give a ? . The past is the past for a reason bruh.

x___cosign___ I don't want these females judging me for my past manwhoring so I don't judge them