Getting bumped in the club etiquette

Options
Haun Solo
Haun Solo Members Posts: 189
edited November 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
What do you normally do when you get bumped at the club? Do you tend to just let it go, say something to that person or swing and ask questions last? Thoughts......

Comments

• birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    it all depends on if the nikes were damaged. if they are fine, then so is the ? . if the nikes are ? up, then that ? will be too.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    pop the trunk on any ? who tresspasses
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    welll....its time to grow up and let it go....you are there to have a good time not prove you aint no punk...
    only insecure people try to bump to get into something or people that get bump need to act like you aint no punk
    mostly happens in black clubs under 30
    trust me...a simple my fault or if bumped ....just weight the situation..sometimes it was a mistake other times its someone with something to prove an you happen to be the target for the night......let it ride...because most likely, dude aint alone or has a weapon cuz aint no real thugs anymore
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't give it any thought unless it seemed intentional or the person seemed unusually careless, in which case I might give the person a bad look.
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    it all depends on if the nikes were damaged. if they are fine, then so is the ? . if the nikes are ? up, then that ? will be too.

Who is that in your avy? Can you post a full-size pic?
  • Haun Solo
    edited October 2010
    Options

I respect that. I was tripping with rocking fresh slip on's last night at a Halloween party when some ? bastard out of control made me spill a little of my drink on the shoes. Maybe it was the fact that I was weeded and liquored up plus everybody had on a mask but I straight pushed dude and his girl for being associated. Security tossed homie out and I was spared so I caught a win for the night.
  • Copper
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if u aint ready to lose ur life over incedental contact then u aint a real ? !!
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Depends on the other person's attitude about the situation. I'm usually calm in those situations so if a ? act accordingly we can squash it and go grind on some fat ? . If not...
  • allreasoned_out
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if u aint ready to lose ur life over incedental contact then u aint a real ? !!

Lmao. .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    say "my bad" and keep it pushin
  • birdcall89
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't give it any thought unless it seemed intentional or the person seemed unusually careless, in which case I might give the person a bad look.

Who is that in your avy? Can you post a full-size pic?

amazin amie

6a0111689dbdb0970c011571e1d001970b-800wi

i dont know why its so small in my avi, i been trying to make it big for a minute now.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if it's once or twice I aint trippin cuz the clubs in atlanta be packed, ? /? be ? , and just tryin to have a good time. It don't be on purpose, but if you bumped into me 3 or 4 times imma say something to you. I aint goin be rude or talk ? , imma jus tell you, "this tha 4th time homie, watch cha self." and be on bout my binus. sittin n tha holdin cell aint worth bein mad over someone bumpin into u on accident.

Word!!! 2 years ago I was in the club ? off my ass that night...drunker than I'd ever been ( I was going thru some ? ). I was leaning against the bar & dude came by & bumped me causing my drink to spill on him. This ? had the audacity to ask me for an apology (he was w/ his girl so he tried to front). I declined so he pushed me against the bar and I picked up a beer bottle to ? this ? skull. Somebody grabbed me and me and like 5 ? hit the floor. Security was heavy by the time we got up and they called the Popo. Sittin in that cell was the ? WOAT!!! ? went to court but the dude that worked at the bar testified that I didnt start the ? so I got 40 hours of community service and dude got 60 days for violating his probation
  • birdcall89
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Haun Solo wrote: »
    I respect that. I was tripping with rocking fresh slip on's last night at a Halloween party when some ? bastard out of control made me spill a little of my drink on the shoes. Maybe it was the fact that I was weeded and liquored up plus everybody had on a mask but I straight pushed dude and his girl for being associated. Security tossed homie out and I was spared so I caught a win for the night.

i would have done the same thing. im normally not all about drunken violence and all that (unless im violent ? lol), but i draw the line at my nikes. i always get the freshest and most expensive af1s and i just take it the wrong way when they get scuffed.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You disembowel his family, straight up.
  • allreasoned_out
    edited October 2010
    Options
    amazin amie

6a0111689dbdb0970c011571e1d001970b-800wi

i dont know why its so small in my avi, i been trying to make it big for a minute now.

Thanks. I just noticed your sig. It has me dying over here.
  • birdcall89
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thanks. I just noticed your sig. It has me dying over here.

hahaha yeah, over in the illpix we got a snow bunny heaven thread going on and a few dudes were dropping classic quotables about white women. if you got some free time and feel like seeing a ridiculous amount of white girls and want some good laughs, id check it out.
  • Haun Solo
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm actually used to getting bumped. Clubs in DC are the size of store fronts in some areas so this particular one was mad small but "Upscale". College kids and exchange students were everywhere. I was on my snow bunny tip so that was the liq for the night. I tried shouting over the music to homie and his girl twice before getting mad. I spilled a lil on this chick the first time and I apologized to baby girl but she was cool cause she knew I was bumped. By bump 3 and liquor on the shoes, I snapped. No ? , cuz was like big dude from Rocky 4. I needed 2 prior bumps to ? the situation. lol
  • Copper
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lioness15 wrote: »
    i let that ? go, not trying have my nite messed up cuz some trick is sloppy ?

then youd be disrespected....you should atleast shank da ? in the parking lot
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ill neva 4 get, i was at the mirage in atlanta, back in like 96... This ? bumped into me and said "yo bad"... And i said, naw u cool... But i paused and said to myself.. "did this ? just make me apogize for some ? he did"...
  • allreasoned_out
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ill neva 4 get, i was at the mirage in atlanta, back in like 96... This ? bumped into me and said "yo bad"... And i said, naw u cool... But i paused and said to myself.. "did this ? just make me apogize for some ? he did"...

Lmao. .
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Do what ya do but watch my shoes,dance with ya boo but watch my shoes,? you can get loose but watch my shoes,cause you'll get bruised if you dont watch my shoes.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Haun Solo wrote: »
    What do you normally do when you get bumped at the club? Do you tend to just let it go, say something to that person or swing and ask questions last? Thoughts......

most times i could care less ... and its a golden opportunity everytime its a girl who stumbles and bumps into me :O)
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If its me. I say my bad homie, and keep it moving.

If it aint me, then I realize ? are ? . No big deal...they pack to capacity anbyway.

Whats the point of doing that reckless ? , I been in enough melees in my life. I'm grown now.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I've bumbed into people on purpose extra hard and mad dogged them them like they bumbed into me just to see if ? will step up and nine times outta ten they aint say ? to me, only a few people had some heart. Then again when you 6 "4 257 not alotta people want it with me anyway
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Depends on the other person's attitude about the situation. I'm usually calm in those situations so if a ? act accordingly we can squash it and go grind on some fat ? . If not...

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well let's see...

worry about a ? who bumped into me, which may have been an accident

or

focus on my ex dancin and rubbin her azzz up on me. knowing i'm gonna get sum later on.

well gee sherlock, what do u think? lol. i'm too grown for all that. why shud i let one ? ruin my nite over bs. i'll pass.