Most Ignorant Stuff Rappers Do

Options
Migz.
Migz. Members Posts: 590
edited November 2010 in The Reason
What do yall think are some of the most ignorant or just plain half-? stuff rappers have done or said..

I got two for yall:

1: When asked how he chose his name, Plies stated that he got Plies from the tool that grips things, because he wanted to put a grip on the game...the interviewer then asked Plies if he meant "Pliers" to which he replied "Man, its all the same..you know us southern folk can't spell."

2: Nicki Minaj's crazy rapping alter ego is Roman Zolanski...It is a play on Roman Polanski, the famous producer, director, and writer known for his award winning movies such as "Rosemary's Baby" and "The Pianist". One other thing Roman Polanski is also known for however is having ? a 13 year old girl back in 1977, and flying off to France to avoid sentencing. Polanski is still wanted by US officials. So nice choice Nicki...lol

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Migz. wrote: »
    What do yall think are some of the most ignorant or just plain half-? stuff rappers have done or said..

I got two for yall:

1: When asked how he chose his name, Plies stated that he got Plies from the tool that grips things, because he wanted to put a grip on the game...the interviewer then asked Plies if he meant "Pliers" to which he replied "Man, its all the same..you know us southern folk can't spell."

2: Nicki Minaj's crazy rapping alter ego is Roman Zolanski...It is a play on Roman Polanski, the famous producer, director, and writer known for his award winning movies such as "Rosemary's Baby" and "The Pianist". One other thing Roman Polanski is also known for however is having ? a 13 year old girl back in 1977, and flying off to France to avoid sentencing. Polanski is still wanted by US officials. So nice choice Nicki...lol

lolllllllllllll
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

I got two for yall:

1: When asked how he chose his name, Plies stated that he got Plies from the tool that grips things, because he wanted to put a grip on the game...the interviewer then asked Plies if he meant "Pliers" to which he replied "Man, its all the same..you know us southern folk can't spell."2: Nicki Minaj's crazy rapping alter ego is Roman Zolanski...It is a play on Roman Polanski, the famous producer, director, and writer known for his award winning movies such as "Rosemary's Baby" and "The Pianist". One other thing Roman Polanski is also known for however is having ? a 13 year old girl back in 1977, and flying off to France to avoid sentencing. Polanski is still wanted by US officials. So nice choice Nicki...lol

you lie! for real? this ? had me dieing!!!!
  • Migz.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol..no lie..look it up..but no one had any others to share..i figured with people like waka around..there'd be plenty
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL where else would Plies get his name? Pliers is first ? I said when I first heard of him lol
  • yaboytheflashh
    yaboytheflashh Members Posts: 549
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    LOL where else would Plies get his name? Pliers is first ? I said when I first heard of him lol

shoulda just gone with the government. Algernod Lainier Washington the goat
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? rappers that think they are some college professor just cause they use big words.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shoulda just gone with the government. Algernod Lainier Washington the goat

SMH @ his government name being more interesting than his stage name
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    have 6 baby mommas.
    why don't these ? ever use condoms????
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Have rented ass houses,cars and jewelry then front like its really they ? .
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Most Ignorant Stuff Rappers Do

Smash Katt Stacks

UPDATE:

Untrustworthy mediatakeout is reporting that Soula Boy knocked her up!

SMDH
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    buying 15 smg's with silencers
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Bein 30 years old makin the same mistakes you did when you was 19-20 despite now havin a wife, 100 kids, millions of dollars, and millions of supporters
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    lmao....

claiming that they wouldn't report a serial killer living next door.........

I wouldn't either
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited November 2010
    Options

I got two for yall:

Smh @ 1, but 2 is just flat out ignorant of nicki.......and that's what the girl that wrote the poem directed to nicki jasmine was talking bout...nicki alter ego could have been assata shakur, ella baker, jo ann robinson, or fannie lou hamer ect....but she chose a rapiest instead, but soo many idiots wonder why soo many people don't take her ? serious...........
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited November 2010
    Options
    People tha buy chains that say ' BIG ASS CHAIN' or chiroc bottles.
  • tbone 11
    tbone 11 Members Posts: 16
    edited November 2010
    Options
    a rapper wearing a chain, of himself, wearing a chain, of himself
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited November 2010
    Options
    tbone 11 wrote: »
    a rapper wearing a chain, of himself, wearing a chain, of himself

Nah thats the GOAT chain

BOOM!!
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

I got two for yall:

Plies gave a different answer in a couple of interviews. He said that it means a ? got clout where he from in Ft Myers. Like "that boy plies"..lmao Im in FL and never heard that ? before. ? a joke but he funny tho.

"i wanna beet it till it huuut"
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Rappers (hell might as well put athletes in here too) that get pulled in a luxury car with one or more items listed below:

No license
    Expired license
    No tags
    Expired tags
    Drugs
    DUI

? making all that money but are not responsible, how hard is it to get your license / tags straight. Get somebody else to drive if yo ? is jacked up
  • Migz.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Rappers (hell might as well put athletes in here too) that get pulled in a luxury car with one or more items listed below:

No license
    Expired license
    No tags
    Expired tags
    Drugs
    DUI

? making all that money but are not responsible, how hard is it to get your license / tags straight. Get somebody else to drive if yo ? is jacked up

lol co sign
  • OsaNapp
    OsaNapp Confirm Email Posts: 123
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Dem Franchize Boyz who are known for that joint "Lean wit it rock wit it".Filmed themselves burning what they claimed to be 100 grand.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    osanapp wrote: »
    dem franchize boyz who are known for that joint "lean wit it rock wit it".filmed themselves burning what they claimed to be 100 grand.

wasnt this proven fake?....? wouldve been doing time for burning U.S currency
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    have 6 baby mommas.
    why don't these ? ever use condoms????

THANK YOU!
    Diddy got kids all over the U.S. Lol
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    THANK YOU!
    Diddy got kids all over the U.S. Lol

yea really...like why the hell would you even want to have that many damn kids? I'm actually suprised as ? when I find out a rapper DOSEN'T have any kids.
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    ChuckieInDaMurderAve Members Posts: 1,787 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yea really...like why the hell would you even want to have that many damn kids? I'm actually suprised as ? when I find out a rapper DOSEN'T have any kids.

Lol Too Short doesn't have any kids, or so he claims. And you know that guy has been ? 5000 different hoes throughout his life. Offenders of 6 or 5 different baby mommas include Luke & Eazy-E (RIP). The latter eventually became a victim.