Options
2»

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Yea, that's the best place to look for a good example of a homeless guy.... television. :|

I offered a homeless man a job before and he turned it down..

I think he was crazy though
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    EVERY MAN SHOULD BE BROKEN DOWN TO HIS LOWEST POINT... AND RIGHT BEFORE HE THINKS THAT THERE IS NO HOPE... ? (or someone appointed by ? ),

SHOULD HELP THEM BACK ON TO THEIR FEET... LETTIN THEM REALIZE THAT EVERY ONE NEEDS HELP AND THEY 2 SHOULD HELP OTHERS IN NEED....

This ? rarely works dog. The homeless are still fiending and suffering, and ? still doesnt give a ? lol
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    What's the first thing man should do to better this world?

Not have kids. The world is too overpopulated.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    If it's a true story it's a true story right?

Well it's probably not a true story... if it's on tv. Also, one story about a ? does not speak for the entire homeless population... unless you believe all white people are devils... since you think it's ok to generalize. Is that what you're saying?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Well it's probably not a true story... if it's on tv. Also, one story about a ? does not speak for the entire homeless population... unless you believe all white people are devils... since you think it's ok to generalize. Is that what you're saying?

You believe that so you should also believe that this one story does generalize the entire homeless population... well in your terms "I know at least 85% of them are".

Don't be a hypocrite Aubrey.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You believe that so you should also believe that this one story does generalize the entire homeless population... well in your terms "I know at least 85% of them are".

Don't be a hypocrite Aubrey.

I don't believe that. I've said it so many times, whether you interpreted me that way at first or not... I made it clear.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Exterminating is such a harsh word. I would call it inducing heaven.
    All the great leaders have try to do this. From Moses to ? to street gang leaders.

are you out of your brain waves?