Options
2»

Comments

• Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    toktaylor wrote: »
    Firstly, I am sure that there is no ? person, who (if they are being honest) dont have a feeling of guilt about being ? . That alone should hint that there is something abnormal about the act. Remember we are all created with the ? -spark within us and so we know the difference between 'right' and 'wrong' (good and evil). Secondly, (and this is the most important point of all)...How does being ? fit into creation? what positveness can one derive from being ? ? what other species of animal in creation show these traits?

There are animals that are both man and women (or even change from a man to a women or vice versa naturally), there are also a lot of ? animals out there(guessing in every species) lol female/male, non-? /? , in our world the lines are thin lol
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    btw 'abrahamic' traditions condemn a lot of things. A lot of the writers of these traditions(who some of you call ? ) would probably hate all of us

for example, I remember reading in the dead sea scrolls that if you just ? in a house, you should not enter that house again(or something like that) or ? again in the upcoming days after you got laid......Now most of us must have ? 2 days in a row, probably in the same house/room lol, which could have gotten us hanged in a certain village in palestine/jordan 2000 years ago lol.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nature is against homosexuality.... because homosexuals cannot reproduce with eachother. Simple. If you want to be ? ... go for it, not my life.... but don't expect to have any offspring to keep your lineage going. That is all.
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    There are animals that are both man and women (or even change from a man to a women or vice versa naturally), there are also a lot of ? animals out there(guessing in every species) lol female/male, non-? /? , in our world the lines are thin lol

i can think of no animals than can change to both sex, you are probable talking about spermatozoa, which is a microspic cell, invertebrates or maybe some plants, even so no ? human/animal or mammal can reproduce from that relationship/union.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Didn't ? make people do these things too.

(1 Cor. 6:9-10) Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of ? ? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of ? .

It's weird cause right after the flood Noah got ? and ? in the ass by his son.
    These were the most righteous people HE chose to save.

Nah, man....lol. You wrong.. Noah was a ? and was exposed naked, his sons only covered his nakedness. But in the Babylonian Talmud, which is what MAINSTREAM JUDAISM aka (Khazar Jewish) uses (suspect) he did. But in the Tanakh (the original Hebrew bible, uncut) it was not so.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Still was a drunkard.
    The son still was a ? .
    They still obviously wasn't so righteous as the rest of the people the bible ? mass murdered by drowning.

Noah was a ? . Yes.
    The son being a ? ? No proof of that. Can't trust mainstream Judaism and the Talmud.
    You're right NOBODY'S RIGHTEOUS. Only Christ is. Noah was a JUST man which listened to Yah and obeyed Him, which made him a just man. Plus doing good works doesn't=righteousness. Your good works are only filthy rags. Only accepting Christ as Lord and Savior and is the key to "righteousness".
    The "mass murder" to referred to you was a result of disobedience and wickedness.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sooooo ? hired a drunkard to warn people?

Nobody's perfect.

David one of the great kings, was a man after Yah's own heart and he had a man killed to get his wife. But he was in the ancestry linage of Christ.

Abraham was chosen by Yah to be the father of many nations, but he also had children by two different women (Hagar and Sarah).

Saul (then Paul) was the chief of sinners, killing and torturing Christians, 'til he met Christ at Damascus, repented and became a key element in spreading the Gospel.

These men were not perfect, but were still used. The only difference is they feared and obeyed.
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sooooo ? hired a drunkard to warn people?

Noah didn't get ? by his son, the "nakedness" that his son saw wasn't the nakedness of of Noah, but the Nakedness of Noah's wife, which mean Ham saw the nakedness of his own mother. That's why Noah curse the seed of Ham (the real africans)

Leviticus 18:8 (King James Version)

8The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.

Deuteronomy 27:20 (King James Version)

20Cursed be he that lieth with his father's wife; because he uncovereth his father's skirt. And all the people shall say, Amen.
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So of you accidentally see your mama naked it's a sin?

i said saw my bad, but according to the scriptures, it appeard they had sex.
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Noah was a ? . Yes.
    The son being a ? ? No proof of that. Can't trust mainstream Judaism and the Talmud.
    You're right NOBODY'S RIGHTEOUS. Only Christ is. Noah was a JUST man which listened to Yah and obeyed Him, which made him a just man. Plus doing good works doesn't=righteousness. Your good works are only filthy rags. Only accepting Christ as Lord and Savior and is the key to "righteousness".
    The "mass murder" to referred to you was a result of disobedience and wickedness.

Noah may have been the son of an extraterrestrial...

Apocryphal literature which is not accepted in the biblical canon has the story that Lamech raised him but noah was not his biological son. Noah was the son of the "Gods". The story told is that Lamech came home one day and saw a child that didnt belong. He asked his wife who the child was and the wife told him the child was Lamech's. Lamech was outraged. His wife pleaded saying it was his son and not one of the sons of "Gods" that the child was a son of man. Lamech went to his father to ask for help. His father than asked Enoch what his son should do about this mysterious child. Enoch told him he should name his Noah and keep him as his own for one day he will be choosen.