was Noah the son of extraterrestrials?

Options

Comments

• Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Then explain. The Book of Enoch from my readings fit the bible. I haven't read ALL the lost books.

You just said, "his word would never perish and abides forever", these are lost scriptures that were hidden away for one hell of a long time, I consider that not perishing and lasting forever. If you don't then what does what you just said mean to you? The bible does say Enoch was taken up, right? He never did die, right? Book of Enoch backs that up, no?

Anyways, explain, I'm very much interested right now...

You really willing to believe a part of the word of ? got lost? Every single one of prior revelations was/is easily accessible by many many people. No ? would not allow several parts, or even one part of the Gospel or any part of His word, that He intentionally revealed unto all of mankind, to become lost and then surface up hundreds of years later. Please name one scripture known and accepted to be from ? by ? 's people, that was revealed in the same nature.

That the book of Enoch backs up one point made in the Bible doesn't mean it automatically gets off the hook for failing on all the other points that the unknown writer missed.

I'll be honest, i reallly don't feel like bringing out the guns and going in on the book of Enoch and crushing it to oblivion at the moment...it would be like beating a dead horse. Others have already done so.
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't know what race Noah was. A quick google search can tell you who shem, ham, and japheth are the fathers of.

DoU surely u know the Bible is the only book in the world that gives an account of how all the different nationalities came about...
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited November 2010
    Options
    its obvoius to me that aliens were here a long time, ask native aericans elders they got all the 411 from the sky people, and noah was ark is creation story
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    its obvoius to me that aliens were here a long time, ask native a,ericans helders they got all the 411 from the sky people, and noah was ark is creation story

the natives also did shrooms, no?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You really willing to believe a part of the word of ? got lost? Every single one of prior revelations was/is easily accessible by many many people. No ? would not allow several parts, or even one part of the Gospel or any part of His word, that He intentionally revealed unto all of mankind, to become lost and then surface up hundreds of years later. Please name one scripture known and accepted to be from ? by ? 's people, that was revealed in the same nature.

That the book of Enoch backs up one point made in the Bible doesn't mean it automatically gets off the hook for failing on all the other points that the unknown writer missed.

I'll be honest, i reallly don't feel like bringing out the guns and going in on the book of Enoch and crushing it to oblivion at the moment...it would be like beating a dead horse. Others have already done so.

Not done so that I've seen, but hey take your time I guess...

Also, yes, I do think that anything can be changed, taken from and added to in the bible.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    DoU surely u know the Bible is the only book in the world that gives an account of how all the different nationalities came about...

yeah your right my brother.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options

And that's your answer to nationalities and languages? The Tower of Babel? Really?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    Options

They weren't lost. When Constantine ordered them to be destroyed a shitload of people deemed them too important to destroy and buried them. That's not lost, it's preserving it for the future.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    And that's your answer to nationalities and languages? The Tower of Babel? Really?
    8638c6d3.gif

''''''''''''
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They weren't lost. When Constantine ordered them to be destroyed a shitload of people deemed them too important to destroy and buried them. That's not lost, it's preserving it for the future.

ziiiing

sounds preserved to me.

also the trinity doctrine started there too, ooooh that's a good one, the trinity started at the Council of Nicea if I'm not mistaken. All over one saying right? "There was when he was not" flamed the whole Jesus is ? , ? is Jesus thing. LOL If it wasn't known then and clear that Jesus was ? , then how the hell do we know THEY didn't change it? Because they did try to decide what books were in AND out.
  • dholt23
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the natives also did shrooms, no?

they got peroids under water thats said to be over 10,000 yearls old, they got under ground cities in that held up to 30,00 people, who you think bulid that ?
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Please show me in ancient literature a more complete list of the origin of all the worlds nations than the list given in Genesis 10.
    Sry, NOPE. *sigh* That's not why people call them 'lost' gospels. And anyway, Constantine reigned around what, 300AD. So where was the book before then?
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ziiiing

sounds preserved to me.

also the trinity doctrine started there too, ooooh that's a good one, the trinity started at the Council of Nicea if I'm not mistaken. All over one saying right? "There was when he was not" flamed the whole Jesus is ? , ? is Jesus thing. LOL If it wasn't known then and clear that Jesus was ? , then how the hell do we know THEY didn't change it? Because they did try to decide what books were in AND out.
    Scholars date the earliest fragments of the book of Enoch to be from 300BC. Assuming this is true, where was the book before then?
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    Options
    they got peroids under water thats said to be over 10,000 yearls old, they got under ground cities in that held up to 30,00 people, who you think bulid that ?

So the existence of under ground cities is being used as proof of extraterrestrials...i don't see the connection
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Please show me in ancient literature a more complete list of the origin of all the worlds nations than the list given in Genesis 10.

So you think that since they talk about their family tree and that it repopulated the world, then it must be true? What if other texts were found to say that theirs did, or another culture did, what would you say then? Just because they list a family tree doesn't mean anything.

Scholars date the earliest fragments of the book of Enoch to be from 300BC. Assuming this is true, where was the book before then?

Who knows where? I don't, you don't, scientists don't. Only the holder of the book could ever know and they're all long gone. You don't think it being dated to 300BC is proof enough? Do you think it's duck tales? Because it coincides with ancient people as well, do you know that? The part where it talks about the knowledge being shared with the humans and these "angels" or what these ancients called them then, "GODS" mated with them as well. So not only do we have The BOOK of ENOCH saying they mated with people on earth AND shared info with them about the stars, building etc, the ancients say the SAME exact thing. So it's written in the book of Enoch and told by people here on earth, same ? bro. Insane right? They were called GODS though, not angels though. Either way, it's very crazy. And Book of Enoch is proof enough because it has evidence to back it up by other cultures telling the same exact stories.
  • dholt23
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So the existence of under ground cities is being used as proof of extraterrestrials...i don't see the connection

look its anicent artifiacts all over the world of men in space suites explain that
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options

There was an underground city and it is dated OVER 10,000 years ago. That in itself puts humans at a time where it was thought not to be. Anyway this underground city housed 30,000 people. Not just people but livestock as well. This had all you need to live life, restrooms, bedrooms etc stuff like that.

HalukOzozluWwwSihirliturComDerinkuyu2.jpg

Anyway, it was said as a "myth" at first that a "? " came to the people and told them to build an underground city for safety and I think it was these "aliens" that helped build as well. It was supposed to be use for a 'safe haven' because there were aerial battles and ? , something like that. So the city would go hide for a while, to hide from these "aliens". It was all a myth, come to find out the city exists and it was found by accident.

Of course this is used as an AAT (ancient alien theory) not in a bible sense, so that's where the connection lies.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    look its anicent artifiacts all over the world of men in space suites explain that

not only that but golden trinkets in the shape of planes, men in space suits, oddly shaped figures with big heads etc

but of course that type of physical evidence is over looked because it's "crazy talk"
  • dholt23
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^and how the ? did they bulid that ? , how da ? they carefullyy move all that stone without caving in somebody got teach this ? right ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ good post somebody watches the history channel
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Haha @ Vibe pulling out information he became aware of last Thursday.

I remember someone when I used to argue with people using AAT evidence.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^and how the ? did they bulid that ? , how da ? they carefullyy move all that stone without caving in somebody got teach this ? right ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ good post somebody watches the history channel

You could build that with ancient tools in about 14 years. ? moved mountains 100s of miles back then and lifted 20 ton blocks. I don't think it's absolute proof that alien technology was involved.

Slave Power could get alot of ? done.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    not only that but golden trinkets in the shape of planes, men in space suits, oddly shaped figures with big heads etc

but of course that type of physical evidence is over looked because it's "crazy talk"

The numbers are steadily increasing in the last 5 years in terms of "Experts" believing the AAT to be credible. In a poll of 50,000 archaeologists and college professors I believe it was 14% in a 2009 poll voted that the AAT was the most reasonable explanation for ancient mysteries. The same poll with the all but two of same voters in 2005 was only at 2 something %.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ancient artifact, considered to be a "space suit".

Ancient+Aliens+The+Visitors.jpg
    2105714107359cca245fobz0.jpg&t=1

Another, showing a full head gear with something inside it's mouth (breathing apparatus)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg0fSOcuLR1mEfnulXBS0bhBwDpzBgNOAm8Gh1x9LLB0JNJmet_w

Another suit

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpqgfIY05K_sG0Bg7Qnu1JUlUYE2Q6DTsqLfYq3Gb0HuYwA1fOdA

^^ different cultures/people/groups with the same ideas. Suits, helmet and some type of breathing apparatus. These people didn't cross each other, how is it they know something like this? There's TONS of stuff like this. Texts speak of these GODS from the stars, in ? of fire and smoke (spaceships)
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Haha @ Vibe pulling out information he became aware of last Thursday.

I remember someone when I used to argue with people using AAT evidence.

? you LOL

hell it is evidence, not of aliens per say but of an underground city and it's myth.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This is a Mayan I believe, in a sitting position, but sitting facing the sky (like an astronaut) in some kind of compartment...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnS9G_P5cyzijmlZo_eUK9yYCQLblZyktXzg6CwWvE8XuT0hMg

Here is a drawing, so you can better see ^ carving...

maya-astronaut.gif