Who's badder than the Creeper?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited November 2010
    Options
    And he's essentially immortal. And he can fly (sort of). Wouldn't want to be in the middle of a cornfield with him about. He's badass.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the power to regenerate amputated limbs, including a decapitated head, by eating YOURS..........yeah, he ain't to be ? with.......

The third movie needs to go into his origin and maybe see if there's more like him. Maybe he's a cursed man and not a demon, who has to spend eternity in his current form, sleeping for 17 years and waking only to eat and sleep again.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • Mally_G
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I always wondered why that rural area remained populated knowing that there was something out there that killed groups (locals and passerbyers) of people every 23 years. The lady from the first movie knew just about what there is to know about it, yet, she still lived in the area.

And it's not known whether or not the Creeper will or can venture off outside of the area. Both movies took place within days of one another, so we don't know too much of its history or habits.

Just as a I asked, is he a cursed man or a demon? Can he track you from that one area to a large city just to eat you because "it liked something about you"?

We don't know anything about Creeper, except for what we saw him do in the first set of films. Yes, people can get away from him, but that's only because he didn't care to ? them for whatever thing he wanted from someone else. I think he killed a kid in the second film with a belly button ninja star to the back, not sure, but everyone else he killed in the movies, it was either because they got in his way, became a danger to him, or he wanted a body part to regenerate or replace a missing or old one. Some people he just wanted to add to his human quilt down in his lair.

I think that's why it's taken so long to come out with a third movie, because the producers don't know what direction to take it or because Creeper really doesn't have a backstory to build from.

The first two films too place in 2001 because Darry found the lair with the missing people with their class rings on from 1978.........23 years later. The first and second films took place on Day 22 and 23.

I just went to IMDB and apparently Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral is in preproduction and may be a straight to DVD release. The remaining cast of the first two films are supposed to interact and try to ? Creeper.
  • Mally_G
    edited November 2010
    Options
    its not that serious

it's oK, just thought someone may know something more about it before they downplay him to other killers in other films
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yea the Creeper was pretty G, but man these movies are terrible.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i enjoyed both movies. definitely wanna kno the back story of the creeper
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    First one wasn't that good, but I really liked the 2nd. And smh at me. I'm just now noticing what Mally said. I thought the 2nd was 23 springs later. The old car they were driving in the first one threw me off. Guess I gotta go back and watch it again.

@Jamel: Ya the creeper is way real. I'm looking forward to the 3rd movie.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh and I think he decides on who to ? by their scent. He can smell their fear, and I guess certain fears are more appetizing than others. That would explain why certain people like that older black woman in the first movie was never killed. She wasn't really afraid like the others. She was just trying to warn people.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The only good part was on part 1 when he jumped on that police car and pulled a battle-axe outta nowhere and chopped that cops head off
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nah that ? a beast and virtually unstoppable. That scene in the first when he broke into cell and was eating dudes guts creeped me out. I'm waiting for the 3rd
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Jeepers creepers 2 is top a 5 horror flick in my book.....however................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Victor Crowley a.k.a Hatchet got em all beat hands down, but thats 4 another thread.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    jeeperscreepers2pic.jpg
    norm-43fb82418d263-Jeepers+Creepers+(2001).jpeg

This muhfuka was raw, making ninja stars outta belly buttons and ? ... ? lifted a school bus, drives a SuperCharged V-8 Meat Truck, he can fly and be ran over several times and still pop up...

The movies were ass cheeks but the Creeper was off the ? meat rack.

Who's badder then the Creeper?

The film's ? director Victor Salva.
    Film director's past worries school officials

St. Petersburg Times September 01, 2000, Friday, South Pinellas Edition Pg. 5B
    Compiled from Times wires DATELINE: TALLAHASSEE; OCALA; MIAMI; PANAMA CITY

OCALA — School board members are upset they weren't told that a movie director who is making a low-budget horror film near two Marion County schools was a convicted child molester.

Members of the Marion County School Board had already agreed to let director Victor Salva and his film crew near Dunnellon Elementary and Dunnellon High School.

When they approved the contract, board members weren't told that Salva was a convicted child molester who once videotaped himself having oral sex with a 12-year-old actor in California.

Salva, sentenced to three years in state prison, served 15 months and completed parole in 1992.

Salva is filming a $ 10-million horror film titled Jeepers Creepers in Marion County.

Director's history causes controversy
    DATELINE: DUNNELLON, Fla., Aug. 30

United Press International August 30, 2000, Wednesday GENERAL NEWS

Filming on a motion picture continues outside three Dunnellon, Fla., public schools although school officials have learned the director is a convicted sex offender.

Hopes of having students visit the set of "Jeepers Creepers" or serve as interns have been dropped since Victor Salva's past came to light.

The $10 million film is being produced by American Zoetrope, a company owned by famed director Francis Ford Coppola, who is serving as executive producer. Coppola is not expected to visit the set.

Salva was paroled in 1992 after serving 15 months of a three-year sentence for five felony counts based on sexual involvement with a 12-year-old boy in 1988. The boy appeared in a low-budget film he directed. Salva also directed "Powder," "Nature of the Beast," and "Rites of Passage." He has registered with police as a sex offender as required by Florida law.

Marion County school officials were not told about Salva's criminal record when location director Sue Gummerson negotiated payment for use of parts of a street ouside the elementary, middle and high schools.

Although the filming is being done largely at night, street closings have required rerouting school buses. An abandoned high school and rural areas will also be used as film locations.

"We have a drama department and we also have a TV production class," Dunnellon High School assistant principal Cynthia Saunders said. "We were talking about what could we get out of it educationally."

Once she learned of Salva's past, the idea of having students interact with the film crew was abandoned. On-set publicist Joe Hemingway said Salva has paid his debt to society and was focused on making the film. He said they never offered to have students on the set. The filming will take about two months.

LOW-BUDGET FILM PUTS OUT A CASTING CALL FOR EXTRAS

THE ORLANDO SENTINEL August 19, 2000 Saturday, CENTRAL FLORIDA LAKE SENTINEL; Pg. 2

OCALA — Would-be actors and actresses in the area can sign up today as extras for a low-budget thriller being filmed locally.

An open casting call for extras in Jeepers Creepers is set for 9 a.m. to noon at the Ocala Holiday Inn on West Silver Springs Boulevard.

The pay is $5.75 an hour, and prospective extras are asked to bring a recent photograph of themselves as well as a pen or pencil.

Filmmakers said they are looking for all types of people to play, among other parts, dinner patrons (individuals and families with school-age children), police officers and jail inmates.

The movie, which will feature two unknowns, Gina Phillips and Justin Long, in the leading roles, is expected to be shooting in Lake and Marion counties for the next couple of months.

The film is directed by Victor Salva, who directed Powder. Salva became the center of controversy when that film opened in 1995 because of his having served 15 months in prison in the early 1990s for having sex with an underage boy.

Jeepers Creepers is being produced for American Zoetrope, Francis Ford Coppola's production company. It is the first in a series of low-budget movies Zoetrope is doing for MGM-UA.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What the hell is that thing supposed to be? A Goblin? And what's up with is infatuation with Men.He was giving him that tongue action,Ugh!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    a ? demon.....right up jamel's alley
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just saw part 2.

lol @ being hit by a harpoon gun. Either the creeper was stupid or just arrogant.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Just saw part 2.

lol @ being hit by a harpoon gun. Either the creeper was stupid or just arrogant.

Imma go with arrogant, hes been up to his antics for who knows how long he thought he was untouchable but the movie was dope imo.
    The Jamel wrote: »
    jeeperscreepers2pic.jpg
    norm-43fb82418d263-Jeepers+Creepers+(2001).jpeg

This muhfuka was raw, making ninja stars outta belly buttons and ? ... ? lifted a school bus, drives a SuperCharged V-8 Meat Truck, he can fly and be ran over several times and still pop up...

The movies were ass cheeks but the Creeper was off the ? meat rack.

lol @ the bolded he was off the chain, snatch and grabbing people like it was nothing and taken off into the sky like he was a bald eagle on some discovery channel type ish.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wtf happened in the second one.Did they ? him and who lived from the first movie b.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wtf happened in the second one.Did they ? him and who lived from the first movie b.

The sister lived in the first one
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this ? said a belly button ninja star