Lets put this to rest who you rolling with Rose or Westbrook?

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Rose, I want him having tha ball at tha end of the game. Westbrook just a good role player.

What the ? ?
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    derrick rose. and its not even close
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Shooter:Rose
    Slasher:Rose
    Ball Handler:Rose
    Court vision:Rose
    Running the open floor:Rose
    Clutch:Rose
    Leader:Rose
    Defender:Westbrook

Westbrook a better rebounder

Rose is shooting better,averaging more points and the same assists he doesnt have Durant on his team like westbrook has

Westbrook is not a good shooter at all its not as close as some people make it

One more thing he has over Westbrook... Consistency.

Derrick Rose by far...
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    man what the ? is goin on in here? there is only 2 maybe 3 ? fuckas in here that know what the hell they talkin bout. I question whether the rest of you even watch basketball. All Im seein is a bunch of hatred and hometown dickriding. ? this thread.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    man what the ? is goin on in here? there is only 2 maybe 3 ? fuckas in here that know what the hell they talkin bout. I question whether the rest of you even watch basketball. All Im seein is a bunch of hatred and hometown dickriding. ? this thread.

state names.......
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    One more thing he has over Westbrook... Consistency.

Derrick Rose by far...

By far? Word haha.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

lmfao, y u mad ? aint pick westbrook..

but in my opinion

their perfectly even except one thing

westbrook is a better defender so he wins barely...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Westbrook just a good role player.

aint no way fam...
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    state names.......

bet. onemanshow, greenwood, keeponpushin, all seem to know what they are talkin bout. you're statement wasnt that bad but I dont think that just because Rose has led his squad into the playoffs that automatically makes him better. like oneman pointed out to you, KD and Green were out of three games and Russ won them for us. He could EASILY takeover and win if KD and Green were gone or injured. Dude who said RW was a role player, HRap, Bbraze and a couple of others are lost, confused, just flat out dont know what they are saying or are just hating. period.
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lmfao, y u mad ? aint pick westbrook..

but in my opinion

their perfectly even except one thing

westbrook is a better defender so he wins barely...

Im not, Im mad mad because of why they said he was better and how some posted that ? like it is pure fact. I agree with you. Westbrook has the edge because of D and rebounding. In the end, Id rather have Westbrook as my PG because if my star SG or SF is off he could pick it up at the drop of a dime.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

? you emotional ? ,Its opinions fucko calm down
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yea dats true he is a better rebounder also..
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Shooter: Westbrook
    Slasher: Rose
    Ball Handler: Rose
    Court vision: Westbrook
    Running the open floor: Westbrook
    Clutch: N/A
    Leader: Westbrook
    Defender: Westbrook

....Conclusion: Westbrook is better.
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? you emotional ? ,Its opinions fucko calm down

man ? you hoe ass ? ? . emotional ? ? coming from the man that has meltdowns when somebody mentions michael jordan in a negative way. ? outta my face you little ? .
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yea dats true he is a better rebounder also..

he's the best rebounding PG in the league, also on his way to being the best scoring PG as well. dude is havin 40 point games n ? . Im sorry but if Russ was the solo star player on a team, this wouldnt even be an argument because it seems the only thing people fault him for is having Durant to lean on which is a problem Id love to have if I was RW0.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited November 2010
    Options
    he still gotta improve shot selection and what not imo, i seen that game vs the celtics last week, bruh just settled for bad ass shots in the 4th quarter...
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lmao This smokelahomo ? be tweakin
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2010
    Options
    he still gotta improve shot selection and what not imo, i seen that game vs the celtics last week, bruh just settled for bad ass shots in the 4th quarter...

yeah shot selection is a bit erratic at times but so is Durant's shot selection sometimes as well as Green and Harden's. thats somethin the whole team needs to work on IMO.
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lmao This smokelahomo ? be tweakin

yeah, Im tweakin. miss me with the ? homie.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Shooter: Westbrook
    Running the open floor: Westbrook
    Clutch: N/A
    Leader: Westbrook

....Conclusion: Westbrook is better.

Bro how is Westbrook a better shooter when Rose is shooting better????
    Running the open floor:Rose
    Clutch: Rose
    Leader: Rose

Derrick Rose Stats
    PPG 26.6
    RPG 4.6
    APG 8.2
    SPG 1.0
    BPG 0.6
    FG% 0.468
    FT% 0.776
    3P% 0.327
    MPG 39.1

Russell Westbrook
    PPG 23.8
    RPG 5.1
    APG 8.6
    SPG 2.2
    BPG 0.4
    FG% 0.447
    FT% 0.886
    3P% 0.286
    MPG 37.3

Now stats don't lie!!!! Rose is just more explosive and can't be guarded. Not to take nothing from Westbrook but Westbrook has Durant to lean on Rose has seen traps and doubleteams all year. Westbrook can operate because teams keying on Durant. Rose Jumpshot is way more consistent and he is becoming a great playmaker as you see with his 8.2 assist.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited November 2010
    Options
    @Who'sdong he's a TROLL

he said "Iverson>>>>>>>magic johnson,Larry bird is not even top 20,kobe is better than Mj it aint even close".He's only here to get laughed at he's a joke

Ignore him unless he says another dumb quote then put it in the dumb quotes thread
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't understand why people on here acting like Rose doesn't have a good supporting cast. He has Noah who is one of the best rebounding/defensive big men in the league that dominates the boards. Also you have Deng who is capable of going for 20+ points any given night (Avg 19 and 6 this season) as well as Taj Gibson (11 and 7 this season) who is playing well with ? out. Its ironic how the same posters picking Rose are all Bulls fans but the non-bias viewers picked Westbrook. Yes we know Durant is an elite player in the league but if you watch OKC play you will notice on his off nights (many games this season) Westbrook takes over with ease and has shown he can lead his team without Durant.

Once ? comes back Rose numbers will drop points wise but its fair to say right now the battle is closer than y'all think.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    @Who'sdong he's a TROLL

he said "Iverson>>>>>>>magic johnson,Larry bird is not even top 20,kobe is better than Mj it aint even close".He's only here to get laughed at he's a joke

Ignore him unless he says another dumb quote then put it in the dumb quotes thread

LOL Tommy I know he has to be joking or Trolling. But that being said we know the truth these haters dislike Rose because us Chicago cats know the truth and the league is starting to see the truth what we been seeing since he was in 8th grade and at Simeon.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No I was talking bout nothingbuttruth is a troll

He says dumb stuff all the time for reactions thats his gimmick