Lets put this to rest who you rolling with Rose or Westbrook?

Options

Comments

• one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nobody called him a 'glorified role player' and why are u tryin so hard to convince people

More people said the opposite.Consensus>>>>>>>>>>You

I'm not trying to convince no one if you look at the first two pages several posters said he plays with Durant yadda yadda yadda...this is proof that this whole season he has been the go to man on the Thunder not Durant.

Facts: Westbrook plays better defense, is a better leader and can rebound better than Rose. You make it sound like the comparison is not even close.

Watch him play before you initiate a debate.

5-0 without Durant and another 30+ game leading to a W....stop being a bias chump and analyze before you comment.
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Best rebounding PG in the league without a question...and has a better jumper than Rose

36-15- 9...if that ain't beasting mode I don't know what is.

Westbrook>>>>>>>>>>>>Rose

Word bruh! Some dude had the nerve to tell me that Rose is better cuz he wuz the 1st pick. Smh!! Westbrook is on beast mode. Right now he top 5 in the league. Only him and Bron are averagin 20ppg 5apg 5rpg in the league....
  • Mumo X
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nobody called him a 'glorified role player' and why are u tryin so hard to convince people

Jus giv it up son! Rose and Westbrook are even by RW is the better player so far this season
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Here is your fan club Tommy....
    Rose, I want him having tha ball at tha end of the game. Westbrook just a good role player.
    ghost! wrote: »
    as long as durant is on the team..he's number 2..he's tito and durant is m.jack.....he's pippen and durant is jordan..he's the pips..and durant is gladys...and i'm still smh to anyone still thnking he's a point guard.....let that dude play the shooting guard..i dont see him as a point.
    b*braze wrote: »
    One more thing he has over Westbrook... Consistency.

Derrick Rose by far...

Now please stick your MJ/Kobe threads....
  • Mumo X
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Thunder is Durant's team. No doubt bout that. The franchise is built around him but that doesnt mean that RW cant be the Best PG in the league.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Thunder is Durant's team. No doubt bout that. The franchise is built around him but that doesnt mean that RW cant be the Best PG in the league.

word but according to random ? cheap seats poster logic, the best PG in the league must be the best player on the team period. they literally discredit Westbrook because he plays with Durant. So whats gonna happen if the Bulls get Melo? does that automatically mean Rose is gonna not be a top 5 PG anymore because he has another star on his team?
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Damn ya'll some defensive ? inferiority complex havin ?

Go look at roses career stats and look at westbrooks,Rose was drafted #1 in the SAME draft westbrook was drafted 4 in

Rose won Rookie of the year while westbrook shot 39%

Yes westbrook improved he is a great Pg never said he wasnt but rose is better at this point of their careers.You dont crown ? after 18-19 games

Crybaby ass smokelahomo relax ? Its Just OPINIONS thats all
  • Mumo X
    edited December 2010
    Options
    word but according to random ? cheap seats poster logic, the best PG in the league must be the best player on the team period. they literally discredit Westbrook because he plays with Durant. So whats gonna happen if the Bulls get Melo? does that automatically mean Rose is gonna not be a top 5 PG anymore because he has another star on his team?

Exactly. Pay no mind to these salty ? . They jus dont wanna accept RW is an Elite PG and arguably the best so far this season. I mean Stockton wuz the Best PG in the league for many years but Utah wuz Malone's team. Whats left for Okc is for Ibaka to realise his potential, make huge strides in his overall game. Then Thunder wil be UNSTOPABLE. Stil a long way to go but thunder wil get there
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Damn ya'll some defensive ? inferiority complex havin ?

Go look at roses career stats and look at westbrooks,Rose was drafted #1 in the SAME draft westbrook was drafted 4 in

Rose won Rookie of the year while westbrook shot 39%

Yes westbrook improved he is a great Pg never said he wasnt but rose is better at this point of their careers.You dont crown ? after 18-19 games

Crybaby ass smokelahomo relax ? Its Just OPINIONS thats all

look here LIL homie, chill with the name callin and insults. you have the nerve to call somebody a crybaby but you always ? and moaning about somethin or somebody that dont agree with you and what has been ? me off about this is how you and others present OPINIONS as FACTS. thats all.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? are killing me with this.....now it's like u say anything opposite of other katz opinions you upset them. I dont remember me dissing westbrook....he's gonna be view'd sec to durant, cuz durant is viewed as the number one star..that aint a bad thing..or saying he's not a good player on the come up..and that's it...he's on the come up...why only after a few games now n*ggas acting like westbrook needs to get more attention..sh*t....(like he's not getting his just dues around the league now)

if the dude cont to do what he is doing for a longer stretch then katz have a legit arguement....sh*t let the dude have a career first before debating who he should be in front of...damn man

and me saying he's not a point..aint a diss to him either..how is watching a player and thinking he is playing out of position a diss?? wow
  • BOOGLIVE18
    BOOGLIVE18 Members Posts: 882
    edited December 2010
    Options
    D-Rose...
    Simple as dat
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hilarious.... Westbrook just started killin like this, this season.

? havin a good stretch and now he the best PG in the league?! ? smoke in here cryin like we said the boy was wack. He's been really good THIS season (like 20 games) Derrick Rose been doin what your boy just started doin.
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? are killing me with this.....now it's like u say anything opposite of other katz opinions you upset them. I dont remember me dissing westbrook....he's gonna be view'd sec to durant, cuz durant is viewed as the number one star..that aint a bad thing..or saying he's not a good player on the come up..and that's it...he's on the come up...why only after a few games now n*ggas acting like westbrook needs to get more attention..sh*t....(like he's not getting his just dues around the league now)

if the dude cont to do what he is doing for a longer stretch then katz have a legit arguement....sh*t let the dude have a career first before debating who he should be in front of...damn man

and me saying he's not a point..aint a diss to him either..how is watching a player and thinking he is playing out of position a diss?? wow

some of your post is understandable and ok. but what I dont get is how yall discredit the boy by mentioning Durant? so is Rose gonna get the same treatment if Melo joins the Bulls? thats all I want to know. I do sort of agree with you sayin its a bit premature but ? , it aint like dude hasnt been earning it. All Im sayin is that blaming Durant for Westbrook not gettin more props is slightly ? .
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    Hilarious.... Westbrook just started killin like this, this season.

? havin a good stretch and now he the best PG in the league?! ? smoke in here cryin like we said the boy was wack. He's been really good THIS season (like 20 games) Derrick Rose been doin what your boy just started doin.

please, the boy been killin. He just gettin more recognition because Durant and Green been missin games so therefore, Russ is playing a bigger role and pretty much taking over. and yeah Derrick Rose been doin it but Westbrook has never had the opportunity to do it by himself until this year. I just think its a bit foolish to discredit him because of that, thats just my opinion and I feel like yall are underrating his skills and overrating Rose's thats just my opinion and the way yall present your opinions is like its a fact.
  • ghost!
    edited December 2010
    Options
    some of your post is understandable and ok. but what I dont get is how yall discredit the boy by mentioning Durant? so is Rose gonna get the same treatment if Melo joins the Bulls? thats all I want to know. I do sort of agree with you sayin its a bit premature but ? , it aint like dude hasnt been earning it. All Im sayin is that blaming Durant for Westbrook not gettin more props is slightly ? .

To answer your question if Melo goes to the bulls then yes rose takes the back seat of being the number 1. superstar.. I mean it's not dissing rose just like it's not dissing westbrook..what u trying to say westbrook is better then durant now?? Seriously is that what u getting at..and as plain as i had said it..westbrook being number 2 to durant on the superstar list..doesn't discredit westbrook..aint nobody discrediting him (westbrook)...he just aint the best pg (i dont think he really is a pg) or he's not the number one superstart in OKLA. that's plan n simple..u can be a fan but dont get mad if your precepition isn't reality...
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    To answer your question if Melo goes to the bulls then yes rose takes the back seat of being the number 1. superstar.. I mean it's not dissing rose just like it's not dissing westbrook..what u trying to say westbrook is better then durant now?? Seriously is that what u getting at..and as plain as i had said it..westbrook being number 2 to durant on the superstar list..doesn't discredit westbrook..aint nobody discrediting him (westbrook)...he just aint the best pg (i dont think he really is a pg) or he's not the number one superstart in OKLA. that's plan n simple..u can be a fan but dont get mad if your precepition isn't reality...

see now you puttin words in my ? mouth dog. just stop the foolishness, thats not what I said. what Im gettin at is that since Durant has been out and even in the game, RW0 has been just running rampant. Im not sayin he is a bigger star or ever will be but I am saying that Westbrook is playing the best ball on the squad IMO.also if Melo goes to the Bulls I think its Melo that is gonna and should take the backseat. I think they will learn from the Heat and not try to adapt the team to the player instead do it vice versa if that makes sense. I dont know bruh, we just gonna have to agree to disagree but one thing that is gonna have to stop is that you gonna have to stop puttin words on my fingertips and assuming ? that I didnt even say or hint at. thats that ? . I watch EVERY Thunder game, I think I know more about my squad than you do.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    These ? have no bias or objectivity ,just irrational emotional posts lol @ Crowning players after a good run or a game or 2
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    These ? have no bias or objectivity ,just irrational emotional posts lol @ Crowning players after a good run or a game or 2

man aint nobody crowning nobody, I just feel like Westbrook is being underrated and Rose is being overrated. add somethin to the thread besides your useless, substanceless posts or ? ? .
  • Mumo X
    edited December 2010
    Options

Westbrook aint better than Durant and never will be. True, he'll always play 2nd fiddle to KD but that dont mean Westbrook cant become the best PG in the League. I agree that Rose has been the better baller since they wuz drafted but RW has improved his game by leaps & bounds. He an Elite PG now. Thats a fact, we got stats to back up that claim. Based on his performances this season its hard to argue that he aint on the same level as CP3,D-Will,Rose. Give credit where its due.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    man aint nobody crowning nobody, I just feel like Westbrook is being underrated and Rose is being overrated. add somethin to the thread besides your useless, substanceless posts or ? ? .

Bro Westbrook have a couple good games now he better then Rose LOL. Bottomline Rose has done it from the start.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    at the end of the day, rose is a franchise player, #1 pick, a person you build a team around. westbrook is not
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Bro Westbrook have a couple good games now he better then Rose LOL. Bottomline Rose has done it from the start.

Imma tell u like I told ghost, stop puttin words on my fingertips homie.
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    at the end of the day, rose is a franchise player, #1 pick, a person you build a team around. westbrook is not

how can you say that when Westbrook leading a team has resulted in nothing but W's? you cant and you are just biased.
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Westbrook aint better than Durant and never will be. True, he'll always play 2nd fiddle to KD but that dont mean Westbrook cant become the best PG in the League. I agree that Rose has been the better baller since they wuz drafted but RW has improved his game by leaps & bounds. He an Elite PG now. Thats a fact, we got stats to back up that claim. Based on his performances this season its hard to argue that he aint on the same level as CP3,D-Will,Rose. Give credit where its due.

exactly... these dudes takin ? outta context.
  • ghost!
    edited December 2010
    Options
    see now you puttin words in my ? mouth dog. just stop the foolishness, thats not what I said. what Im gettin at is that since Durant has been out and even in the game, RW0 has been just running rampant. Im not sayin he is a bigger star or ever will be but I am saying that Westbrook is playing the best ball on the squad IMO.also if Melo goes to the Bulls I think its Melo that is gonna and should take the backseat. I think they will learn from the Heat and not try to adapt the team to the player instead do it vice versa if that makes sense. I dont know bruh, we just gonna have to agree to disagree but one thing that is gonna have to stop is that you gonna have to stop puttin words on my fingertips and assuming ? that I didnt even say or hint at. thats that ? . I watch EVERY Thunder game, I think I know more about my squad than you do.

dogg get some ? u too high strung lol!!! u taken this way too personnal..does x-mas shopping really got you down..what part of what i said..was putting words in your mouth??? Where have i not notice what westbrook is doing w/o durant??? U ask'd will rose get the same treatment if melo got there...what treatment then..be more clear....if u dont mean from a "superstar" stand point..then again...nobody is dissing westbrook..stop getting emotional..sh*t!