What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Stumbling Upon A Chick's Dildo (n/h)

The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
This has happened to me on more than a few occasions, so I thought I'd make a thread about chicks and their indiscreet hiding places.

Most often I find them shits in a chick's couch cushions.

Chick be like,"You want another drink?"

I'm like, "yeah..."

She gets up and I start getting comfortable. Then I'm like, "what is this?"

WOW.

E21223.jpg
madmax-furyroad-gifs-36-26615.gif

Replies

• DEE-LICIOUSDEE-LICIOUS Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Couch cushion? What type of nasty ass broads u mess with? That's unsanitary as hell
  • gucci7383gucci7383 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    shit be in like a sock draw or something
  • birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    shes dropping hints...
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    that thing looks like a duck smoking a fat blunt
  • DEE-LICIOUSDEE-LICIOUS Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    shit be in like a sock draw or something

exactly....
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,783 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Couch cushion? What type of nasty ass broads u mess with? That's unsanitary as hell

for real

why the hell would she leave it in the couch ????
    UTDefense.jpg
  • Conscious__NkechiConscious__Nkechi Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    [email protected] Lelo >>> showing up on your first date.
  • Mr.Audigier216Mr.Audigier216 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    That means either A. U not handling business to the fullest...B. the last nigga wasn't handling business.....either way you need to handle it
    Follow me @Nuby1985....
    A.G.S.N.

5f3b08324f6d70fb1a962690466a55f5.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    the couch? uh alrighty then. this chick i use to talk to made me leave her room so i won't see where she kept her toys. hefa acted like she had the gov'ment issue dildos.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,917 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    i remember some broad moved out and left all her shit behind and me and my cousins and boys ended up gettin the keys to that place for the remainder of the month long story short niggas found like three of them shits 2 in her old room and one in her kids room the one in the kids room had me thinkin this be dont give a fuck leaving that shit around her kids toys
  • Tha KillaTha Killa Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    My first time having that happen to me, I was like Dave Chappelle in that Wife Swap skit on Chappelle Show. It didn't look like a typical dildo so I thought it was a nu lightsaber or someshit. I was like 11-12 tho. Smh.

I'm willing to bet that erytime you found one of them shits you sniffed it tho. Bwahaha.
  • Meet The SniperMeet The Sniper Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    that thing looks like a duck smoking a fat blunt

Lmfao .
  • Moment.of.SilenceMoment.of.Silence Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    i dont think thats what Rick meant by "fuck yo couch"..
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    THis girl I was talking to had one in her car.

I was helping her clean her car out at one of those drive in carwashes and was like "what is thi---WHOAAAAA!"

Hilarious moment in Darxwell history.
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    well since U my G I know your N/H is sincere.. Now if Dizz found it he woulda tunneled his own asshole out with it..
    tumblr_m5a98bhwY41qgb1aio1_500.gif
    edited November 2010
    well since U my G I know your N/H is sincere.. Now if Dizz found it he woulda tunneled his own asshole out with it..

That's a mental image I could've done without. UGH nigga.
  • The BAPHOMETThe BAPHOMET Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    once I was chill'n with a chick and her 1 yr old son came runn'n out the back into the living room clutching her shit like it was a lightsaber off star wars yelling like ha-yahyaaaa............I laffed so hard
    zakka_lightsaber+3.jpg
    edited November 2010
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    once I was chill'n with a chick and her 1 yr old son came runn'n out the back into the living room clutching her shit like it was a lightsaber off star wars yelling like ha-yahyaaaa............I laffed so hard
    zakka_lightsaber+3.jpg

I think I just pissed misself.

Holy fuckmuffin Batman!

batman-show.jpg
  • adagreatadagreat Posts: 679
    edited November 2010
    i dont think thats what rick meant by "fuck yo couch"..

^^^lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I stumbled across 3 dildos going to my co workers house for new years last year.

It was 6 people (along with myself) walking into her apt and we saw panties, lube, and two dildos in the living room on the love seat and on the floor. Everyone was like "WTF!". She called her roommate to come out her room to pick the shit up. So, everyone went into her room and she had this big blue dildo on her tv stand and I was just done. lol. I walked into a house of freaks.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • thehonorablethehonorable Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I stumbled across 3 dildos going to my co workers house for new years last year.

It was 6 people (along with myself) walking into her apt and we saw panties, lube, and two dildos in the living room on the love seat and on the floor. Everyone was like "WTF!". She called her roommate to come out her room to pick the shit up. So, everyone went into her room and she had this big blue dildo on her tv stand and I was just done. lol. I walked into a house of freaks.

What type of New Years Party was this...rofl...

Some type of hood eyes wide shut?
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    What type of New Years Party was this...rofl...

Some type of hood eyes wide shut?

my nigga... like I was shocked... Never would I think that I would walk into something like that.. :(
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    LOL i find shit all the time, typically between the mattress and box spring, pillow, or they have a special box. This milf i was fucking a few months ago had a box, this bitch had whips, anal beads, dildo's, vibrators, lotions,etc. She was all embarrassed when she saw me looking at it. lol
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    lmao @ "fuck yo couch"

• missjcaprimissjcapri Posts: 1,418
    edited November 2010
    In the couch lmao? Mines is in the panty drawer ;)